PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Gemstone Dragons

amerirish
02-05-15, 07:28 PM
A couple of quick questions regarding the craftable Gemstone Dragons:

1. Can Gemstone Dragons be traded and if so, what do each of them provide?
2. Does the Gemstone quest ever give Onyx crystals?
3. If I manage to get the required amount of Large Onyx crystals, which is the best dragon to craft (Jade, Tiger's Eye or Onyx)?

cocauina
02-05-15, 08:24 PM
1. If the dragons are craftable, you cannot trade them, if they could be tradable we had a farm of gems, what it would turn the game too easy, the only cratable dragons that are tradable are the limited ones.
2. Don't know, but if the quest gives, maybe the onyx gem is a rare item.
3. Most players, choose Jade first.

Hope I could help :)

random59
02-08-15, 11:38 PM
The easiest way to get black crystals is to keep breeding fairytale and fairytale can result in big bad, when evolved it will give you a large black crystal when traded.
Hope that helps.😎

LonePudding
02-09-15, 01:10 AM
3) jade is the better fighter, I know that would definitely lure me to jade first!

LonePudding
02-09-15, 01:12 AM
The easiest way to get black crystals is to keep breeding fairytale and fairytale can result in big bad, when evolved it will give you a large black crystal when traded.
Hope that helps.��

Oooh, is there any dragon (that's not pink) that can give you any Quartz? And no fairytale because I don't have one yet!! I don't even have one Quartz yet!

Tealantern
02-09-15, 04:02 AM
I get all my big black gems from breeding big bads! Fairytales are quite easy to breed. Just be patient. If you are lucky to get lots of Cheshires they will give you small Quartz gems. Got seven so far. So far I have got my Jade, Tigers Eye and now crafting onyx from big bad big gems :-) It's worth trying for two Fairytales. Good luck!

cocauina
02-09-15, 08:24 AM
I'm almost starting to craft my Gemstone dragons that have Onyx gems, by breeding 4 Pisces almost in a row and from trading a Amazon and Battleaster.

Oooh, is there any dragon (that's not pink) that can give you any Quartz? And no fairytale because I don't have one yet!! I don't even have one Quartz yet!

The Black Swan is pink, but it gives 1 large Quartz and 1 large Onyx, the other one is Scorpio, zodiac type, gives the same as Black Swan, but it's already expire. I've crafted my Quartz dragon with 20 virtue fails D:

Cheshire, Shell and Aries, can give you 1 small Quartz.

LonePudding
02-09-15, 10:18 AM
The Black Swan is pink, but it gives 1 large Quartz and 1 large Onyx, the other one is Scorpio, zodiac type, gives the same as Black Swan, but it's already expire. I've crafted my Quartz dragon with 20 virtue fails D:

Cheshire, Shell and Aries, can give you 1 small Quartz.

Thats great, black swan was on my to-breed list along with kitsune! really hope i can get her easily. i really feel for you and your TWENTY virtue fails, that hurts. Sent you a pm :)

amerirish
02-09-15, 11:28 AM
I don't think you can get a quartz from a non-pink dragon. I bred Love & Aphrodite as well as Metal & Goodwitch trying for a Diamond and got a bunch of Kitsune & Justice fails that I used to trade for quartz gems. You can also get other pink fails like Tiny, Melody and Never Ending. Good luck!!

LonePudding
02-09-15, 12:07 PM
I don't think you can get a quartz from a non-pink dragon. I bred Love & Aphrodite as well as Metal & Goodwitch trying for a Diamond and got a bunch of Kitsune & Justice fails that I used to trade for quartz gems. You can also get other pink fails like Tiny, Melody and Never Ending. Good luck!!

I dont have an aphrodite but if i use virtue instead i can remove the olympus and diamond fails because i have both. Thanks for the combo, i really need to finish my pink collection!

ndtrance
02-09-15, 12:48 PM
Hope that helps.��

I get all my big black gems from breeding big bads! Fairytales are quite easy to breed. Just be patient. If you are lucky to get lots of Cheshires they will give you small Quartz gems. Got seven so far. So far I have got my Jade, Tigers Eye and now crafting onyx from big bad big gems :-) It's worth trying for two Fairytales. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing this information! It never occurred to me to breed the fairytale dragons to get gems. I bred my first big bad about 10 days ago and it wasn't too difficult. I crafted lotus but need large black gems for jade now. I wanted to try to breed the gemstone dragons but there's never time any more with dragons being limited and expiring.