PDA

View Full Version : Skunkupie

PurpleScorpion76
02-05-15, 04:08 PM
Ok so I'm at Ivy's Hungry Tummy, and when doing the Belladonna trades I managed to get a Skunkupie, and was hoping to keep it as a one off, now Ivy wants one. Now I've done the trade probably no more than 20 times before, is the pie that rare I may as well give her the one I have and possibly get another later? I am just about to get to Sister Sister and know I'll be incredibly grateful for the never ending shard and fragment log chop. Shall I just give her the pie and move on or hold out and do a few more trades? Baring in mind the trades I did recent have almost depleted my rats tails stocks. Thoughts anyone?

plby
02-05-15, 04:22 PM
Skunkupie is *very* rare drop from the Belladonna trade (got 2 in 2 years :)), but I've gotten 6 pies from the dark plant trade doing Sister Sister, and the glimmer bits fortune is the only reason I've finished that goal, so I would've given the pie :)

SpiritWind00
02-05-15, 06:13 PM
Give the pie... you'll most like receive another 1 or more from doing all of the sister sister trades. I did! :)

Chaotarch
02-06-15, 12:21 AM
no worry you get more ....

PurpleScorpion76
02-06-15, 04:07 AM
Thanks, seems getting more pie is possible. Went ahead and fed Ivy. She's happy!