PDA

View Full Version : There went my hard earned gems again.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:42 AM
Once again I earned enough gems to purchase the treasure chest so maybe I would get the ranch house or cottage and instead of getting the treasure box it gave me the heart box and my gems went to a pink lands. Unbelievable totally unbelievable. My farm name is Mates farm my storm id is. Kkkay. Please if you possibly can give me my gems back and take the pink panda. PLEASE

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:50 AM
Correcting errors in my post. My gems went to a Pink Panda
and my farm name is Kates farm.

myint.z.zu@gmail.com
02-05-11, 09:08 AM
I would like to transfer my games from my iPhone to my iPad for backery story, restaurant story, fram story plase my ID zorozu

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:09 AM
Oooo a pink panda? I wasn't going to bother with valentine as I'm soooo not into such a mad up thing. But I love pandas.

I know you're unhappy, but could u post a pic please? I just may go for it.

Really wish I could trade you. If it's cute I'd gladly trade gems for a guaranteed item I would want.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:11 AM
I would like to transfer my games from my iPhone to my iPad for backery story, restaurant story, fram story plase my ID zorozu

Wrong thread for that. There's a sticky post on how to transfer your game.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:53 PM
Oooo a pink panda? I wasn't going to bother with valentine as I'm soooo not into such a mad up thing. But I love pandas.

I know you're unhappy, but could u post a pic please? I just may go for it.

Really wish I could trade you. If it's cute I'd gladly trade gems for a guaranteed item I would want.

I will show the panda on my farm. Kates farm is the name my id is kkkay.