PDA

View Full Version : farm story gift

Linis
08-04-10, 07:58 PM
My ngbor sent me a gift but I dont know where to look at,what kind of gift?

Berry
08-05-10, 04:11 AM
You probably have the farm story summer or flower installed...
Just install "farm story"from the itunes store and you will be able the accept and send gifts every day.

Unregistered
08-06-10, 12:24 AM
How do you send a neighbor a gift in the iPhone app?

Hawk 8
08-06-10, 06:24 AM
How do you send a neighbor a gift in the iPhone app?

First you have to have to Farm Story version 1.5 installed and then go to your neighbors farm and there will be a gift icon and click on it, or go to your neighbor page and click on gift

Unregistered
09-23-10, 02:39 PM
How we can use our gifts in our farm?

Telynau
09-23-10, 08:10 PM
Touch the Tools icon (lower right-hand). Touch the Edit icon (last right-hand). An icon for Inventory will appear in the far left-hand corner. Touch the Inventory icon. Flick right and left to scroll through the items. Choose the Gift or item to place on an open space of your farm.

When starting out in either Farm Story or City Story, it can be confusing on how to find these things. :-)

Unregistered
09-23-10, 09:48 PM
Can we sell item in the gift section itself instead of placing them on space in the farm then tab the sell icon?

Unregistered
09-25-10, 07:08 AM
Why can't I gift a house?

Unregistered
09-26-10, 07:10 AM
I recently lost some of my gems from when I accidentaly clicked the discovery chest button. I got the same thing as I got before. But someone I know has something from the discovery chest that I want and I have the thing that they want. Is there anyway that you (TeamLava) can make it possible to send people things in your inventory? And maybe make one of the gifts that you can send a gem?

Thanks

Unregistered
12-14-10, 09:49 AM
I press tools but only edit and sell popup!
Plz help

Unregistered
12-14-10, 09:53 AM
Can we sell item in the gift section itself instead of placing them on space in the farm then tab the sell icon?
I do not think you can (unless there is a options for the gifts (i'm new!)

Unregistered
12-19-10, 10:08 AM
Why can't I gift a house?

Well you cant gift a house because TL hasnt created a gift option for a house.