PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To The STORY?

PJColley
02-05-15, 09:05 AM
I have 2 kingdoms, both at Level 50. When are the CS writers and developers going to get back to the ACTUAL "STORY" of Castle Story??? We have veered so far off track from the original storyline. I would like to start getting some more answers. The "young ruler" doesn't even have a name; she still doesn't know how or why she ended up in the Glimmerwood; her amnesia has not been addressed since the beginning of the game; the special locket that was introduced into the storyline disappeared so long ago, I can't even remember what happened; and that glass container, at the bottom of the kingdom screen just sits there like a giant question mark!

It would not be the end of Castle Story to continue with the storyline. It would just have to be expanded, which would take some imagination. But that's what writers are hired to do, right? Write stories.

All of these games have the word "story" in their titles, but none have an actual story except CS. And now that has disappeared. Most of my higher-level neighbors have "getting back to the main storyline" as their most desired request from CS and TL. Please take this into consideration.

Thank you,
Pam
(Colley Court and Coal Country)

PurpleScorpion76
02-05-15, 10:06 AM
Hello neighbour! I haven't got to the end of the current line even though I'm level 50, currently upgrading the blythewood sapling but not far off sister sister must be another branch. But I have wondered about a few things you mentioned above, who brought our hero here, why her, where is her locket? The way I see it the crown in the glass building doesn't have to be the end either, I suppose it's easy to drag out that part as it's so far away from the current expansions it could still be next year before those squares get opened up. But after that we can easily open up a sea quest and boating area etc. still so much potential but I would like to feel like we are getting some answers.

burritosprings
02-05-15, 12:12 PM
K
I have 2 kingdoms, both at Level 50. When are the CS writers and developers going to get back to the ACTUAL "STORY" of Castle Story??? We have veered so far off track from the original storyline. I would like to start getting some more answers. The "young ruler" doesn't even have a name; she still doesn't know how or why she ended up in the Glimmerwood; her amnesia has not been addressed since the beginning of the game; the special locket that was introduced into the storyline disappeared so long ago, I can't even remember what happened; and that glass container, at the bottom of the kingdom screen just sits there like a giant question mark!

It would not be the end of Castle Story to continue with the storyline. It would just have to be expanded, which would take some imagination. But that's what writers are hired to do, right? Write stories.

All of these games have the word "story" in their titles, but none have an actual story except CS. And now that has disappeared. Most of my higher-level neighbors have "getting back to the main storyline" as their most desired request from CS and TL. Please take this into consideration.

Thank you,
Pam
(Colley Court and Coal Country)

Looks like this update might make it clearer. I read stories front to back not back to front.

rar745
02-05-15, 01:47 PM
There is more money in assets than in dialogue.
And TL is stretching their staff too thin these days.
The current crew is doing fine, though a bit distracted.
They just have their own interpretation of the point of CS.
I'm sure they will tell us to just be patient, and eventually it
will all make sense in the end, just like any proper God would say.

PJColley
02-05-15, 11:03 PM
There is more money in assets than in dialogue.
And TL is stretching their staff too thin these days.
The current crew is doing fine, though a bit distracted.
They just have their own interpretation of the point of CS.
I'm sure they will tell us to just be patient, and eventually it
will all make sense in the end, just like any proper God would say.

I think you've probably hit the nail right on the head, rar745. It's all about the money! :cool:

PJColley
02-05-15, 11:05 PM
Hello neighbour! I haven't got to the end of the current line even though I'm level 50, currently upgrading the blythewood sapling but not far off sister sister must be another branch. But I have wondered about a few things you mentioned above, who brought our hero here, why her, where is her locket? The way I see it the crown in the glass building doesn't have to be the end either, I suppose it's easy to drag out that part as it's so far away from the current expansions it could still be next year before those squares get opened up. But after that we can easily open up a sea quest and boating area etc. still so much potential but I would like to feel like we are getting some answers.

EXACTLY! Thank you for your input!

PJColley
02-06-15, 01:53 PM
K

Looks like this update might make it clearer. I read stories front to back not back to front.

What do you mean by reading stories "front to back, not back to front"? I know what the phrase usually means, but how does that relate to the initial post?