PDA

View Full Version : gold giving dragons

echo005
02-05-15, 05:44 AM
I bought two and both are at level 6-therefore I should be receiving 2 bars a day.however I only receive 1 bar from each and no matter when I go to collect it is always one.why is this? They are in separate habitats too and I'm an android player

Anaboe
02-05-15, 09:16 AM
Because you're not giving it enough time. Upgrade them to lvl 10, and collect 2+ times a day 2 gold per habitat.

I have 3 of them, and collect 2, sometimes 3 times a day, 2 gold per habitat.

The most effici?nt way is to collect once a day, everyday, at the same time.

echo005
02-05-15, 01:18 PM
Ta.although I do check a few times I only collect @ around 10pm every nite but surely @ lvl 10 you're supposed to get 5 a day? That was what I read and my daughter has hers @ lvl 10 and she only gets to a day and collects once a day.doesn't make sense

amerirish
02-05-15, 01:24 PM
I have all the gold dragons (Christmas present to myself) so three of my habitats have two dragons in each. Since the habitat limit is 5 gold and each dragon gives 5 gold per day, I collect every chance I get so I don't lose out on the 5 extra gold that the habitat can't hold. I hope that makes sense :p

droopy123love
02-07-15, 08:12 AM
Ta.although I do check a few times I only collect @ around 10pm every nite but surely @ lvl 10 you're supposed to get 5 a day? That was what I read and my daughter has hers @ lvl 10 and she only gets to a day and collects once a day.doesn't make sense

If you *check* do you touch the habitat? 》Avoid that, because it resets the timer!

I have 4 golddragons, all lvl10, I set a timer on my phone, and collect them after 24 hrs and about 10 minutes. Be sure you don't touch the habitat in between, it's crusial to be able to collect the max bars each day.
I used to collect them after 24hrs + 1minute but experienced the server will have some delays or how u will call it over one day, but in general an extra 10 minutes seems to be enough.

mbyte68
02-07-15, 08:16 AM
u sure it resets the timer swear i get 5 a day from mine checking every few hrs or so maybe 1 ere or 2 theres but sure im gettin my full 5 this way also

Kennedward
02-07-15, 08:51 AM
There's no problem with all of my gold dragons, I get 5 gold from each everyday