PDA

View Full Version : Brag your recipe!

tiggerhobbes
02-05-15, 01:18 AM
Unlocking a recipe requires a lot of efforts! Bitterballen anyone? Who wants to spend $121,000 to unlock strawberry shortcake just to satisfy your curiosity of whether it's worth your counter space?

Let's:
1) unlock recipes
2) post here to brag, and
3) help other bask in your awesomeness while they silently calculate if it's worth their coins to unlock what you've unlocked!

Check the thread to see if it's been posted, also post recipe requests if what you're considering hasn't been posted yet!

Morichinatsu
02-05-15, 01:48 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YqaCfauqMd0xBHt4cEO2bswPffaWuCNggxxQDAeO-uU/edit?usp=sharing
Started working on this for myself :3 Hope it helps someone out there! [I'm level 23 atm and started this after being level 16, I think, so the lower stuff like level required are missing because I don't remember.]

I am currently keeping track of:
Stock of each shop - Name, level needed, cost per, and restock time
Recipes for each appliance - Name, level needed, mastering, net profit, prep time, experience, serving earnings, servings, ingredients, raw profit, and the cost
Spiced recipe earnings - Simple Spice vs House Blend for each recipe, giving the new net profit as spiced, original net profit as unspiced, and how much it earns from spices
Available upgrades - what the upgrade is for, level requirement, from -> to, and what it takes to upgrade

I'm also thinking about adding tabs for design costs, quests, and achievement medals... hmm

travelingcircus
02-11-15, 02:17 PM
I think this is great. It must have taken a lot of time and effort.

Do you keep this updated, or do you need to publish a new document. I am a little farther than you in the game, but find this very useful for what you have so far.

Keep up the good work!

travelingcircus
02-11-15, 03:25 PM
I am making a lot of lobster dishes and tuna casserole. I opened the fruit stand, but have not unlocked the apples yet since all I can cook is apple pie at this moment. I am on level 38 and am not sure if I should wait for awhile longer for more fruit recipes.

WinnyWoos
02-11-15, 09:33 PM
I am making a lot of lobster dishes and tuna casserole. I opened the fruit stand, but have not unlocked the apples yet since all I can cook is apple pie at this moment. I am on level 38 and am not sure if I should wait for awhile longer for more fruit recipes.

I unlocked the apples as soon as I got my fruit stand (out of excitement, lol) and so far I'm happy with them. The collection time is only an hour so that was good to see. Since I was late getting my fruit stand open, I'm able to cook the Apple Ginger Chicken as well as the Apple Pie but considering the Apple Pie requires sugar and butter and your probably using those for other recipes, I think waiting to unlock the apples until you have another recipe would be just fine:)

I held off on the lobster and butter for a while and now I'm kicking myself in the hinny for doing so cause I'm obsessed with making lobster sandwiches! Lol I don't know why really but it's one of my favorites atm! Puts my second deli to good use:D And Tuna Casserole with the House Spice is my every night dish I put on before going to bed, love it!

tiggerhobbes
02-12-15, 12:09 AM
What's the ginger chicken recipe like? Care to post the details? (time, servings, coinage etc) I haven't really started on most of the herbs recipes, I haven't even unlocked bruschetta yet o.O

infinitelove19
02-12-15, 01:03 AM
What's the ginger chicken recipe like? Care to post the details? (time, servings, coinage etc) I haven't really started on most of the herbs recipes, I haven't even unlocked bruschetta yet o.O

I don't know about either of these. I like to use my ginger for house spice and ginger tea, so can't imagine having enough for chicken.

Anyone know about milkshake? And milk? How long to refresh, how long to cook, how many servings, etc? Thanks!

travelingcircus
02-12-15, 08:57 AM
I keep my appliances filled with lobster Thermidor, lobster bisque, lobster sandwiches, tuna casserole and osso buco when I have enough onions.

I gave not unlocked surf and turf or prime rib because of the long learning time and tying up a stove for that Long (I think prime rib is 2 days). Can someone tell me if it is worth it, how many coins do you earn, etc.

Thanks!

rosewaterlily
02-12-15, 11:59 AM
Prime rib is definitely NOT worth unlocking, only 3 coins a plate at 950 plates and 4 hours. Haven't cooked it even once since I unlocked.

Apple ginger chicken is a good one for getting rid of excess ginger, 200 servings, 5 coins a plate, 30 minutes.

Bruschetta is one of my favorites for using up basil. 110 servings, 6 coins a plate, 20 minutes.

Lobster bisque: 1510 servings, 3 coins a plate, 6 hours (this is the best recipe for adding house spice to for getting the most total coins, surpassing tuna casserole, usually cook this overnight)

Surf and turf I cook fairly often due to the higher coins per plate and faster cook time for a lobster recipe: 430 servings, 5 coins a plate, 2 hours.

Lobster sandwich: 700 servings, 4 coins a plate, 3 hours (I usually add simple spice to this one)

Apple pie: 220 servings, 6 coins a plate, 30 minutes (good for using up sugar in high coins/plate recipe)

Split pea soup is best for using up garlic: 340 servings, 5 coins per serving, 1.5 hours.

Tuna casserole I cook all the time with house spice but I think most people in this thread know the recipe already. I don't cook osso buco and fajitas much now since I need the house spice for tuna casserole/lobster bisque and am not crazy about having food that has less than 4 coins per serving. Don't cook lobster thermidor that often since lobster bisque gives more servings at the same coins per plate using the same amount of time, but I'll cook it if I'm out of butter and only have cream or want to use my chateau stove for another recipe. If I have counter space and can check in often, I cook veggie sushi/bruschetta/margherita pizza/apple pie for the 6 coins/plate. Only using my diner stove and commercial range to master recipes right now since neither have particularly desirable recipes to cook at higher levels, I often leave them empty--maybe that's why I keep running out of food every night but I don't have the counter space to cook the low coins/plate, low yield recipes.

I should be on level 42 in two days and am hoarding all my coins to learn the three recipes on the drink maker when it becomes available to me.

travelingcircus
02-12-15, 05:10 PM
Thank you rosewaterlilly for your insight!

tiggerhobbes
02-13-15, 03:11 AM
Wow thanks for the analysis roeswaterlily!

I wish I could switch to the higher coinage dishes, maybe I will have to make up my mind and delete some of my dishes instead of sitting on my hands waiting and waiting.

Funny I never thought to leave the diner stove etc unused, you are right, the coinage aren't worth it and it's a waste of ingredients/ counter space and drag down per minute sales rate (through low coinage dishes.) I should seriously think about just stopping, but, ugh, old habits die hard.

What are some other 6 coins dishes? Right now I noticed:
Mushroom resotto
Veg Pizza
Magaritas Pizza
Veg Sushi
Apple pie

Anything else out there that I missed?

I actually haven't unlocked the milk shake yet, the valentine goal stole all my coins just as I was saving up to unlocking them.

Milk is 30 coins per collection, readily available in the street market, and I think it restocks every 60 minutes.

tiggerhobbes
02-15-15, 12:52 PM
I'm pretty desperate for any data on beverage recipes.

As of right now I only have the strawberry milkshake unlocked. While it's easy enough to gather enough strawberries and it's pretty low maintanence, it's a 3 coins per serving recipe ... which is pretty worthless to me.

I would unlock other recipes to find out but I am very very low on coins, I have to decide between finishing valentine goals, expanding, buying new stoves, or unlocking ingredients/ recipes O.O

If you have other beverages unlocked, let me know what they are like? Mostly I'm curious about coinage per serving, I'm trying to shift to 6 coins per serving recipes.

Thanks!

travelingcircus
02-15-15, 01:47 PM
This thread has definitely helped me rethink some things. I was going to put my dinner stoves in storage but when you mentioned mastering recipes, I decided to finish mastering the ones I haven't already. It is so hard to waste my steaks on the hamburgers though...

I did pack up my valentines oven since I am done with the task and it doesn't seem like it is worth it to cook on it anymore, unless someone has a better suggestion.

Sorry, I can't help with drinks since I am only on level 40.

ongakuonna
02-15-15, 02:13 PM
I'm trying to shift to 6 coins per serving recipes.

I am curious with this method how much you are making per day, on average. I do not use this at all, I go for whatever recipe makes the most overall profit. Period. I make between 250k and 280k per day last time I was tracking it and that was about a week ago. If this method is actually more profitable for some, then that is great, but what I am doing seems to be working well for me so I am wondering how you are all getting it to work to your advantage and how well it is making money for you.

If you have other beverages unlocked, let me know what they are like? Mostly I'm curious about coinage per serving
I have all of the info but the pink lemonade. You can't till I'm done with the beverage page??? I was going to do commercial oven next, but I will do this one next, just for you!

tiggerhobbes
02-15-15, 02:26 PM
Oh thanks sooo much! Of course I can wait, I still have to sell food on my counter to get enough coins to unlock the next recipe :( That's how broke I am.

I guess I am rushing it because coin is my major limiting factor right now. I have a few stoves available in the market for me but I cannot purchase because I don't have enough coins. I also have a large enough stockpile of high volume recipes as 'insurance' so that I can afford to spare a few counters for higher coinage recipes to help me get more coins faster.

tiggerhobbes
02-15-15, 02:30 PM
I actually haven't measured my income rate, it's just that I end up purchasing something as soon as I have enough coins so it hasn't been easy to do. I will do a timed trial in the near future after I make a purchase.

Thanks again!!

queentina3
02-15-15, 02:32 PM
I had made myself a little ***** sheet as each meal opened up to me, or I got stats on a meal that is still locked. The portion below just shows the $ per serving since I doubt anyone wants all the information I gather like Profit/Cashflow and what ingredients are used in what recipes, and etc...But I figured I'd share this little ***** sheet portion with all of you.

Sorry, I know it's not complete but many things still aren't open for me, recipes or appliances, so this is all I've got for now. One of the reasons why I like ongakuonna recipe cookbook as I can see items that are still locked for me. :)

Meal - Dinner Stove $ per

Fried Egg $3
French Toast $5
Grilled Cheese $4
Breakfast Sandwich $3
Hamburger $4
Ravioli $2
Chicken Alfredo $3
Yogurt Parfait $3
Tomato Soup $4
Omelette $4

Meal - Commercial Range $ per

Steak & Eggs $1
Cheesecake $3
French Dip Sandwich $2
Spaghetti & Meatballs $4
Potato Soup $2
Stew $4
Chicken Noodle Soup $3
Fajitas $2
Eggs Benedict $5
Osso Buco $2

Meal - Diner Oven $ per

Carrot Cake $3
Sugar Cookies $5
Bitterballen $4
Chicken Broccoli Casserole $3
Quiche $4
Baked Potato $3
Pepperoni Pizza $4
Sfogliatelle $5

Meal - Deli Station $ per

BLT $4
Antipasto Platter $3
Cucumber Sandwich $5
Tuna Sandwich $5
Lox Bagel $3
Lobster Sandwich $4
Brushetta $6

Meal - Commercial Oven $ per

Baked Salmon $3
Stuffed Peppers - Learning
Margherita Pizza
Veggie Pizza
Meatloaf
Apple Pie
Stuffed Mushrooms
Tuna Casserole
Lobster Thermidor

Meal - Salad Bar $ per

Cobb Salad $5
Veggie Sushi $6
Tuna Roll $5
Chicken Salad $5
Greek Salad $4
Salmon Sushi $3
Mandarin Salad - Not sure as I don't have the cost for celery (I assume it's celery, hard to tell by pic)

Meal - Valentine Oven $ per

Meringue Roses $3
Valentine Cookies $4
Sweetheart Cupcakes $3
Lovely Cheesecake
Heartberry Tart

Shoot, and I noticed that it doesn't keep the columns separated, sorry about that. :o

queentina3
02-15-15, 02:42 PM
I am curious with this method how much you are making per day, on average. I do not use this at all, I go for whatever recipe makes the most overall profit. Period. I make between 250k and 280k per day last time I was tracking it and that was about a week ago. If this method is actually more profitable for some, then that is great, but what I am doing seems to be working well for me so I am wondering how you are all getting it to work to your advantage and how well it is making money for you.

I've basically been doing the same, overall profit or cashflow compared to just $ per plate and have been making around $200k a day, but then of course I spend it fairly quickly on either expanding the pantry or a shop to hold more items or buying an appliance/recipe to unlock, nevermind additional decor. You'd never know I actually made $200k when I spend it just as fast. :o

What is interesting to note is that many plates that are $5 or $6 plates, aren't the highest profit plates. For the commercial oven you have Osso Buco that only makes $2 but the profit is $1,820 or Fajitas that only makes $2 but the profit is $1,214. Eggs Benedict is the highest per plate at $5 but the profit is only $281.

I'm really interested to see if the results vary and may have to experiment myself. Let all my food run out (not that hard to do since every night my counters clear) and then only cook $5 or $6 food for that day, then the next day when the foods run out again, cook only by highest profit per appliance. The only thing is keeping me from spending money on anything but ingredients during the experiment. :o

ongakuonna
02-15-15, 02:43 PM
I've basically been doing the same, overall profit or cashflow compared to just $ per plate and have been making around $200k a day, but then of course I spend it fairly quickly on either expanding the pantry or a shop to hold more items or buying an appliance/recipe to unlock, nevermind additional decor. You'd never know I actually made $200k when I spend it just as fast. :o

What is interesting to note is that many plates that are $5 or $6 plates, aren't the highest profit plates. For the commercial oven you have Osso Buco that only makes $2 but the profit is $1,820 or Fajitas that only makes $2 but the profit is $1,214. Eggs Benedict is the highest per plate at $5 but the profit is only $281.

I'm really interested to see if the results vary and may have to experiment myself. Let all my food run out (not that hard to do since every night my counters clear) and then only cook $5 or $6 food for that day, then the next day when the foods run out again, cook only by highest profit per appliance. The only thing is keeping me from spending money on anything but ingredients during the experiment. :o

I'm a freak and I tracked my spending too... lol (minus the ingredients, just the major stuff, upgrades, counters etc)

tiggerhobbes
02-15-15, 02:54 PM
Actually, I want to point out that, early in the game I arbitrarily opted to focus on street market + pantry upgrades, and I've developed a habit of taking full advantage of the street market (16 slots as of right now.)

The problem is that street market sells ingredients at an inflated price. Like I said I used this strategy very early on in the game, so I'm sure the food cost added up and stacked against me too.

queentina3
02-15-15, 02:59 PM
Actually, I want to point out that, early in the game I arbitrarily opted to focus on street market + pantry upgrades, and I've developed a habit of taking full advantage of the street market (16 slots as of right now.)

The problem is that street market sells ingredients at an inflated price. Like I said I used this strategy very early on in the game, so I'm sure the food cost added up and stacked against me too.

It may have but how inflated are we talking? The street market doesn't seem to inflate too much that it would cut too badly into your overall profit. 16 slots??? Holy mother of............Now I feel really small with my 6. *snickers*

infinitelove19
02-16-15, 06:11 PM
Anybody know if Heartberry Tart is worth the 120,000 it takes to unlock?

As it is it seems the Valentine Oven isn't worth the ingredients I put in there, unless I get a sugar windfall from the street market. Thanks!

ongakuonna
02-16-15, 06:27 PM
Anybody know if Heartberry Tart is worth the 120,000 it takes to unlock?

As it is it seems the Valentine Oven isn't worth the ingredients I put in there, unless I get a sugar windfall from the street market. Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/ZO0dEpBl.png?1

queentina3
02-16-15, 06:30 PM
Ugh, it cooks for 6 hours and it's only a $3 dish? :rolleyes:

infinitelove19
02-16-15, 09:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZO0dEpBl.png?1

Thanks so much for posting! :-)

The specs are awful, though! It takes 120,000 to learn and 2 days, then it takes 6 hours to make and only gives 1,050 coins. So after 120 batches, over at least 30 days, I will finally have earned back what I spent to learn it. That is both crazy, and given my tendency not to use strawberries for anything else, so long as I have counter space, I actually might do this rather than just have my Valentine Oven sit there, idly.... Why such low earnings, TL???

queentina3
02-16-15, 09:34 PM
Well technically speaking your oven doesn't need to sit there idle, you could store it. :p

tiggerhobbes
02-17-15, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I was really excited about a cheap stove, only to realize all the recipes are worthless.

I'm trying to weed out dishes that are worth less than 5 coins in my restaurant, from memory none of the recipe produces anything above 4 coins, take forever to cook, and are quite expensive to unlock.

Mine already went into storage :p

c4r3n
02-17-15, 07:58 AM
The spreadsheet link above is great. Strawberries refresh in 6 hours and celery is 20 hours. Don't know cost atm.
The milkshake is 2 sugar & 3 milk earn 1,080 cooks 30 min 180 servings. Milk refreshes in 1 hour.
The fruit stand felt like it took me forever to open but it wasn't a problem bc I had to save for the drink maker also which was super expensive I think 480,000. That is were you really use the fruit.
I rarely make the house blend spice anymore mostly because I find ginger hard to come by. I use ginger for other recipes and it doesn't grow as often as the garlic and basil for me.

tiggerhobbes
02-17-15, 08:04 AM
What recipes do you use your ginger for?

I'm only really using basil and throwing away ginger and garlic all the time. If there's a high coin/dish recipe I would love to find some use for them.

mcmug17
02-17-15, 09:27 AM

Don't forget about the spice factor! Osso Buco with house spice becomes $4 per plate.

WinnyWoos
02-17-15, 02:17 PM
I'm trying to weed out dishes that are worth less than 5 coins in my restaurant

I haven't done the math but I'm not sure going solely on what a dish sells for is the best approach to making the most profitable dishes. Again, I haven't done the math but it might be worth doing if your goal is to only make what makes the most money overall.

travelingcircus
02-17-15, 03:15 PM
I haven't analyzed it to that extent. I just try to keep my appliances going at all times when I am avail. It seems to work out for me. However I realized after reading some of these threads that I didn't want to tie up my oven for six hours with lobster Thermidor when I am actively playing (or any other 6 hour recipe unless I have to).

orleansparish
02-17-15, 06:30 PM
I like making the ginger tea, to use the ginger I used to delete. The ginger Apple chicken is good but the quantity is so low. So if I make it and have a spice Id add it to that. Lobster dishes, minus the surf and turf are my favorite things to make. I just upgraded my juice shop to collect two fruits at a time and it's so darn expensive. Why?!

orleansparish
02-17-15, 06:32 PM
Apple ginger chicken takes 30 minutes to make. It has a quantity of 200 and earns you $1000. So it's another5 coin dish. Right now I can three pieces of meat at the time, but will try to upgrade to four. I like to make fajitas, beef stew and prime rib and it's a hassle always.

tiggerhobbes
02-18-15, 01:50 AM
I haven't done the math but I'm not sure going solely on what a dish sells for is the best approach to making the most profitable dishes. Again, I haven't done the math but it might be worth doing if your goal is to only make what makes the most money overall.

The thing about high coinage low yield recipe is that if it doesn't work out for me in the long run I can always switch back to high yield low coinage recipes with no loss to me. I just deleted a lot of dishes because they sold too slowly and yielded so little coins that it's holding me back from buying items that require a lot of coins in upper levels.

I have two stoves available in the market to me for 2 weeks now that I still can't save enough coins to purchase (part of it was hi-jacking by valentine purchases, plus unlocking ingredients etc.) I like to upgrade some of my supplier shops but again, I have all the parts but no coins.

I still have a few low coinage dishes stockpiled that's not likely going to get sold out any time soon. If or when they do, I might consider making the low coinage recipes again to build a reserve, in the mean time, right now it makes sense for me to make higher coinage dishes, at least until I gather enough coins to buy those stoves in the market and unlock a couple of recipes.

Some of my immediate coins needs:
Unlocking Vanilla Milkshake: 160k
Unlocking Pink Lemonade: 120k
Unlocking Creme Brulee: 97k
Unlocking Shortcake: 121k
Buying second drink machine: 480k
Buying Chateau Oven: 390k
Upgrading Butcher: 600k

tiggerhobbes
02-18-15, 03:48 AM

I have all of the info but the pink lemonade. You can't till I'm done with the beverage page??? I was going to do commercial oven next, but I will do this one next, just for you!

Thanks again for doing the drinks machine chart (and all the other ones lol.)

You asked how much I make in a day with max coin/dish strategy, I measured it for you:

In 24 hours exactly I went from 338 coins (I'm so broke!!) to 184,617 coins, made no major purchase during that time except for ingredients collections.

WinnyWoos
02-18-15, 10:32 AM
I just deleted a lot of dishes because they sold too slowly and yielded so little coins that it's holding me back from buying items that require a lot of coins in upper levels.

I still have a few low coinage dishes stockpiled that's not likely going to get sold out any time soon.

How long do you let food/counters sit before having to delete them to make room?

queentina3
02-18-15, 10:43 AM
Some of my immediate coins needs:
Unlocking Vanilla Milkshake: 160k
Unlocking Pink Lemonade: 120k
Unlocking Creme Brulee: 97k
Unlocking Shortcake: 121k
Buying second drink machine: 480k
Buying Chateau Oven: 390k
Upgrading Butcher: 600k

Ok, first....OUCH.

Second, is the gem cost different depending on how much food is left on your counters? Is that why you don't go with that option, the quick sell gem method and just toss them away? I'm just curious as I haven't even looked into that as I'm always running out of food. LOL

tiggerhobbes
02-18-15, 10:45 AM
How long do you let food/counters sit before having to delete them to make room?

Months?

I played a LOT in december when I was still low level and went with max total profits strategy at that point. I actually just broke up with my boyfriend at the time and needed some distractions so I practically played all day long back then. I ended up with huge numbers of beginner dishes hoarding up counter space so that even as I leveled up I couldn't make anything else, it was just too painful to delete them.

I reckon with all 20 counters out, I sold about 1500 dishes per counter per day, so some of the high coinage lower yield recipes eventually did get phased out, but I still ended up stuck with a lot of 2 - 3 coins dishes that I couldn't get rid of, and I had to keep making those dishes because I wouldn't have the counter space for new recipes.

I only deleted most of them this week and it's mid Feb.

As you can see I'm still not making a lot of coins compared to other players, but I am selling out the higher coinage (6 coins per dish) dishes now so that when those get sold out I'm left with the 2 - 3 coins 'backup stockpile' dishes. Hopefully I will eventually build up a large enough reserve of higher coinage dishes so that I will start making more coins per day.

tiggerhobbes
02-18-15, 10:48 AM
Ok, first....OUCH.

Second, is the gem cost different depending on how much food is left on your counters? Is that why you don't go with that option, the quick sell gem method and just toss them away? I'm just curious as I haven't even looked into that as I'm always running out of food. LOL

Let me tell you...
For me to Quick-sell Tuna Casserole, they want 4,605 gems. (184,164 dishes.)

See what I mean?

queentina3
02-18-15, 10:58 AM
Let me tell you...

See what I mean?

Oh.My.God!!!!

Yeah, I'd dump them as well. YIKES!

I just stored my 3 regular stoves as I've mastered all those dishes and honestly, the only time I'd use them is to make Yogurt Parfait (when I need to get rid of some cream) or Omelets - which I just mastered. I may pull one back out to use up supplies, but otherwise, they'll sit in storage as I'd much prefer to use my supplies on higher volume/coinage dishes.

I have to say that one of my favorite dishes to make right now is the Cobb Salad as it only takes 10 minutes, only has 70 plates, and it uses up my chicken stock that I always seem to have in abundance, not to mention that the lettuce and egg are quick grabs, it is a quick easy dish that will sell quickly enough that if I need the counter for something else, I know it will be available fairly quickly. Plus it is a $5 dish. This saves my other supplies like Tuna and Salmon for the Commercial Oven and the Deli Station. :)

mcmug17
02-18-15, 11:09 AM
High coinage / low serving dishes are as important as low coinage / high serving ones. Like queentina said, they are great for using up extra ingredients, cook fast, and don't hold up a counter for too long. Also help boosting experience points. Low coinage / high serving dishes, stacked with spices, are my cash cows.

Stupid me trying to master every single recipe vs making more money for higher levels!! But it's going to be all done soon :)

mcmug17
02-18-15, 11:11 AM
Let me tell you...

See what I mean?

You can walk away from the game for a week and there'd still be food on counters... yikes.

cquinn32
02-18-15, 11:16 AM
I don't pay much attention to what I'm cooking just making sure all my appliances are being used at all times only cooking dishes that take more than two hours right before bed. It's more about having a steady stream of XP for me.

tiggerhobbes
02-18-15, 11:17 AM
You can walk away from the game for a week and there'd still be food on counters... yikes.

yeah, I can kiss those few counters goodbye forever. But at the same time, because I have those stockpiles, I don't mind focusing on 5 - 6 coins recipes now. If they get sold out it's not like I will have no food left in my restaurant.

If there's a zombie apocalypse, you should all come to my place. There'll still be food until the world ends.

mcmug17
02-18-15, 08:56 PM
if there's a zombie apocalypse, you should all come to my place. There'll still be food until the world ends.

lololol

tiggerhobbes
02-20-15, 05:04 AM
Anybody got Coq au Vin unlocked?

I can use a better recipe for Chicken but not sure if it's worth it? If you have it unlocked please share.

nmishii
02-20-15, 01:47 PM
Anybody got Coq au Vin unlocked?

I can use a better recipe for Chicken but not sure if it's worth it? If you have it unlocked please share.

I don't have it unlocked because I am waiting for a one day expansion to finish. It requires expansion 10 (I hope 10 and not higher) which was 241000 coins plus parts I can't recall. It takes 4 chicken, 3 mushrooms and 2 onions so for those of us with smaller street markets it won't get made that often. I don't know the coins per serving or other costs and profits yet.

nmishii
02-20-15, 07:31 PM
Ugh, my expansion 10 just completed and Coq au Vin, Ratatouille, and Baked Onion Soup are still locked by expansion. I'm not even close to expansion 11. Hopefully that's the expansion it needs.

Does this his mean I cannot unlock recipes after those until I expand?

tiggerhobbes
02-20-15, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up, that way I know not to throw away my coins on expansion just to grab those 'unreachable' recipes. I think I've heard (read) somewhere that those three don't even unlock for exp 12 but I might have misremembered. Anyway, cheers, now that I've got my priority straight I'm buying another drink machine with those coins I saved up.

WinnyWoos
02-20-15, 11:43 PM
Lobster bisque: 1510 servings, 3 coins a plate, 6 hours (this is the best recipe for adding house spice to for getting the most total coins, surpassing tuna casserole, usually cook this overnight)

Wouldn't Tuna Casserole actually surpass Lobster Bisque in regards to the house spice?
Tuna Casserole-1700 servings w/ house spice=extra $3400
Lobster Bisque-1510 servings w/ house spice=extra $3020

mcmug17
02-23-15, 08:24 PM
Wouldn't Tuna Casserole actually surpass Lobster Bisque in regards to the house spice?
Tuna Casserole-1700 servings w/ house spice=extra $3400
Lobster Bisque-1510 servings w/ house spice=extra $3020

Depends on how you look at it...
What she said is correct, Lobster bisque base earning is $4530 + spice $3020 = $7550, while Tuna Casserole is $3400 + $3400 = $6800. The total still comes out ahead.

But... I'd still stack house spice to tuna casserole if I only have one in hand.

mcmug17
02-23-15, 08:25 PM
Anyway, cheers, now that I've got my priority straight I'm buying another drink machine with those coins I saved up.

Cheers!

PraxisOfGood
03-02-15, 10:41 PM

My customers are going to be eating Fried Eggs for a while.... :)

tiggerhobbes
03-03-15, 12:21 AM
Oh wow congrats.

Is that from a goal? I haven't gotten any prompt to do fried eggs or get 3stars mastery.

Now I have to wonder what dish to delete to do eggs lol

deucedeuce22
03-03-15, 12:50 AM
Oh wow congrats.

Is that from a goal? I haven't gotten any prompt to do fried eggs or get 3stars mastery.

Now I have to wonder what dish to delete to do eggs lol

Update your game. Huge update came out a few hours ago.

tiggerhobbes
03-03-15, 12:55 AM
Thanks! Looking forward to it, so far all my updates are about 12 hrs behind forum buzz so I will probably have to wait, I think it's a time zone thing.

deucedeuce22
03-03-15, 01:20 AM
Thanks! Looking forward to it, so far all my updates are about 12 hrs behind forum buzz so I will probably have to wait, I think it's a time zone thing.

Did you check App Store under updates? I won't spoil anything, but there's a lot of new things.

tiggerhobbes
03-03-15, 01:32 AM
Did you check App Store under updates? I won't spoil anything, but there's a lot of new things.

Yep, downloaded update app but still nada. That happened with valentines update and lunar update as well, I am sure it will come up in a few hours for me. No worries I can wait :-)

nmishii
03-03-15, 01:43 AM
I downloaded the new version just now. I got the 3 star mastery on some dishes and some cosmetic display changes. But I didn't get the rest of the stuff advertize.

deucedeuce22
03-03-15, 02:24 AM
The three star mastery recipes tie into the sets, which unlock the 2 new recipes. The other updates will probably be put in during the weekly update on Friday.

I'm grinding out the fried eggs right now, then I'll probably delete the eggs and start on French toast.

nmishii
03-03-15, 03:24 AM
Ok, I see the mastery sets now. Thanks. At least there are no rare ingredients.

dragon2046
03-03-15, 03:36 AM
I downloaded the new version just now. I got the 3 star mastery on some dishes and some cosmetic display changes. But I didn't get the rest of the stuff advertize.

I can't find this new mixer or wood fire pizza oven. Anyone know where it is? It is not listed under my appliances.

rosewaterlily
03-03-15, 07:44 AM
Why is the new update discussion not in a new thread? Moderators please put up the new mastery sets info in a sticky post please.

tiggerhobbes
03-03-15, 08:30 AM
Yep, I got the mastery set now too.

Seriously, which stockpile of 7 coins dishes do I want to delete to make room for eggs @.@