PDA

View Full Version : Cap Exp. at Lv. 100 or Higher

MarioBros96
02-04-15, 09:29 PM
I hate the number 99 now.

I was so ecstatic when I reached Lv. 99 in BS and RS about a year and a half ago. I knew that if I kept playing, I would reach Lv. 100. Now, you need 999,999,999 exp. to reach Lv. 100...

I wish TeamLava would cap the exp. at Lv. 100 or higher because being at Lv. 99 feels so unfullfilling. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe TeamLava can make it where you need, maybe 1 million exp. to reach Lv. 100, 2 million to reach Lv. 101, 3 million to reach Lv. 102, and so on and so forth.

What do you think?

minmelodisz
02-08-15, 08:07 AM
Agree.

I know it takes a long time for a new player to reach Lv99 but I've played for almost 4 years and I'm already fed up with the number 99.

MarioBros96
02-09-15, 10:16 AM
I believe that reaching Lv. 100 and above was possible, what, two years ago? Then there was something wrong so TeamLava capped the level at 99.

ElaineCarrel
02-14-15, 08:15 PM
I believe the explanation we got had to do w the servers not being able to handle 3 digit LVLS or something like that. There was a thread about this way back when, I don't remember exactly when it was. All of a sudden ppl who had reached lvl 100 noticed they were back at LVL 99 and were upset about it. EVERYBODY saw that the EXPS required for lvl 100 had changed dramatically. I noticed all of a sudden I needed over 99,999,XXX EXPS.
There was quite an uproar on here. I wish I could remember when this had happened bcuz then I'd b able to go back and find the various threads for u.

Hopefully one of the moderators will read this and explain all the details once again.

dunnaway52
02-15-15, 11:42 AM
As a suggestion. I would to see some of the older goal come back. I saw some of the ovens n stoves. Some of these I had then lost when my game froze. I would like to be able to use them again.The list Dehydrator , sugar coater ,Candy cane ,Tea Time Kettle, Bake giving Oven, Fudge Station, Candy Hatchery, Santa's Oven, Turkey Oven, Old Brick Oven.They all sound interesting n new foods. I enjoy playing Bakery Story. My daughter show me this game n I have played it every day since. It help me get through some rough days. I took care of my Mom for several years n the game helped me through those days. When she rested .

MysticOrchid
03-31-15, 08:20 PM
Even if they exceeded the cap level, a lot of us would gain those new high levels since we've been farming XP for the longest time, unless we start fresh with XP at level 100 and work our way up.

But Bakery Story needs more basic features if they ever did this.