PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

FrozenTurtle
02-04-15, 12:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/awtaTudl.png

Do you always enjoy having a theme to your Bakery? Do you enjoy going through the design menu and picking out things that go well together? So do we! We're very excited to be introducing a brand new feature as part of the Bakery Story 1.7.5 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id400506026?at=10l3QL&ct=forum) release - Item Bundles!

Item Bundles are a set or theme of items that we put together and make available for purchase at a hugely discounted price! These Item Bundles will be available in the expansion tab, along with the Mystery Boxes, but please make note of the distinction that you will receive every item contained in the Item Bundle with your purchase. Also, these are a one-time purchase per Item Bundle per game. Once you buy the Item Bundle, you will no longer be able to see that particular Bundle available in your game.

We really hope you enjoy this new feature! Please see below for a bit more information about how to buy one. If you have any questions, please post them here. Thanks!

Our very first Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory) Item Bundle is the Cafe Bundle, which contains the following:
4x Cafe Tables
8x Cafe Chairs
1x Coffee Bean Display
1x Barista Counter
1x Worn Coffee Table
1x Pie Display
1x Cake Display
2x End Tables
2x Lodge Couchs
10x Parisian Cobblestone floor tiles

1) Navigate to the expansions tab and find the Item Bundle you wish to purchase.

http://i.imgur.com/AizLJgSl.png

2) Take a moment to view all the items that are included in the Bundle - you can scroll up and down to view them all!

http://i.imgur.com/rN1P5nwl.png

3) Once you buy the Bundle, you will notice red notification icons above each tab where you received your new items! Navigate to each tab to view them all.

http://i.imgur.com/DFp9nbBl.png

orleansparish
02-04-15, 12:09 PM
This is so cool! I always do themes. Coffe, pink galore, cake and ice cream, pink-penk-pank, winter, etc,etc. This looks amazing and im sure it'll be fun. I won't ne partaking this time around though, because I have all the items already that I want. But I hope yall do this for fashion one day too!

larissa2k
02-04-15, 12:17 PM
will android get this opportunity at a certain date or is this only for ios

larissa2k
02-04-15, 12:27 PM
This looks great so different and new too bad it's only for ios looks like this is another kick android users in the face for not having name brand again.but still have to give to them for trying something new

aiyoosha
02-04-15, 12:52 PM
i see it now! thank you for explaining

aiyoosha
02-04-15, 12:54 PM
oh im wondering do we get different bundles? or is this coffee one the only bundle available?

ojapple96
02-04-15, 01:14 PM
How do you determine the cost? Is it in coins or gems? I don't see that in the icon and am afraid to tap on it for fear it will take my coins or gems:eek:

Also aiyoosha I think the coffee is the first and only bundle so far.....

twospoons
02-04-15, 01:24 PM
i very much like the idea (although am on android), but i think it's really for low-to-mid level players. once you've been at this a while, i imagine you'd have most of the things in the bundle (except the stuff you didn't want of course). although it does contain the barista counter, so i guess it's a way to get some displays that aren't generally available.

but i'm guessing newer players can get higher level content than they can currently access--i'm assuming bundles are available for purchase no matter what level you're on, like boxes, even if you haven't reached the level where you could buy the individual items in the bundle yet.

i like that you're trying new things, TL! and am willing to wait, hopefully not too long, for them to come to android!

How do you determine the cost? Is it in coins or gems? I don't see that in the icon and am afraid to tap on it for fear it will take my coins or gems:eek:

for coins? you're so cute. heck, the barista counter itself sold for 35 gems last time (i think), and the pie & cake displays are regularly 20 gems each. maybe the cost isn't indicated here because they're trying out different pricing and seeing what the market will bear.

Doompicnic
02-04-15, 01:27 PM

Its 100 gems. That's what it says on my screen.

PepperWoo
02-04-15, 01:33 PM
What a great new feature! Looking forward to the next bundle since I already have the barista counter and coffee bean display, thanks to last Xmas Sale. :D

taoyingying
02-04-15, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about the bundle feature. At least for this first bundle, there are more stuff I don't like than what I like, it's like buying a bunch of useless items for the sake of a few. So it really all comes down to whether it would be cheaper to buy the bundle than the individual items that I will actually USE. If it's really 100 gems (didn't update my version yet), then it's possibly not worth it, because what I want are (if I don't have them already) barista corner, coffee bean/cake/pie display, which will total about 90 gems. For future bundles, I possibly need to do a lot of calculation before making my decisions.

PS: Why 8 chairs but only 4 tables? It's not like 2 bots can share the same table.

rosewaterlily
02-04-15, 01:40 PM
The coffee bundle is 100 gems. RS's bundle is 80 so I guess it depends on what's in the bundle?

Not a bad idea but I have most of these items already so I won't be getting it. Now a pink bundle with the pink sugar cakes and pink rose cupcakes and the lily lamp from the various boxes plus some pink tables/chairs/floor tiles, that I would be interested in. Or a baking bundle with the cake fridge and cake decorator from bakers crate and baking counter (madeleine tin) and icing counter (cake and tea box--I have this one already but it would be good for others)--just don't include those unwanted mixing bowls that preclude me from opening the baker's crate.

kimandamelia
02-04-15, 01:45 PM
I hope this isn't going to follow the path of Dragon Story and have android get absolutely none of the awesome features that IOS has. I mean, really, why not? Dragon is has by far the most obscene advantage being IOS. It isn't even the same game for us lowly Androids.

PepperWoo
02-04-15, 01:47 PM
Or a baking bundle with the cake fridge and cake decorator from bakers crate and baking counter (madeleine tin) and icing counter (cake and tea box--I have this one already but it would be good for others)--just don't include those unwanted mixing bowls that preclude me from opening the baker's crate.

Oh I would so buy the bundle with all the baking counters/prep stations in it!

I hope this isn't going to follow the path of Dragon Story and have android get absolutely none of the awesome features that IOS has. I mean, really, why not? Dragon is has by far the most obscene advantage being IOS. It isn't even the same game for us lowly Androids.

This is not true anymore though. They just recently ended that parity issue by bringing basically every iOS feature over to Android except the dragon album and arctic isles. As far as I can tell, I am playing the same game on both platforms now.

cali_girl_sd4
02-04-15, 02:43 PM
I hope more bundles become available. I got also got the coffee barista during the Christmas sale. I already have the cafe tables? And I really don't the other items. I would have been nice for the first bundle for gem purchase was items that hasn't been on sale recently.

filochick1982
02-04-15, 03:31 PM
I love this idea. This is fantastic for lower level players and also for those who missed out on the previous sales. I won't be getting this bundle as I already have all these items but I'm very excited at what else they have in store!

fatbearsecondary
02-04-15, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about the bundle feature. At least for this first bundle, there are more stuff I don't like than what I like, it's like buying a bunch of useless items for the sake of a few. So it really all comes down to whether it would be cheaper to buy the bundle than the individual items that I will actually USE. If it's really 100 gems (didn't update my version yet), then it's possibly not worth it, because what I want are (if I don't have them already) barista corner, coffee bean/cake/pie display, which will total about 90 gems. For future bundles, I possibly need to do a lot of calculation before making my decisions.

PS: Why 8 chairs but only 4 tables? It's not like 2 bots can share the same table.

On your first issue, a couple of the items you list as being desirable aren't currently available any other way. Specifically, the barista counter and the coffee bean display aren't for sale right now, at all. I think this is a good way for TL to bring back last LTOs (oh god, and dare I suggest, goal rewards?) without putting them on the open market. They may cost more than you want to spend (100 gems versus your calculation that they're worth 90) but you never know when/if such items will be available elsewhere. It will be interesting to see whether the bundles are limited time or permanent additions...

On your second point, who knows? Maybe they hang out too much at The Garlic Tree? :P

filochick1982
02-04-15, 03:36 PM

I often have two chairs to a table for aesthetic reasons, much like a real cafe or restaurant would have several chairs to one table.

mergirl96
02-04-15, 03:47 PM
I'm a droid so I won't be seeing this for awhile, but this is a great idea! I'm so happy to see TL trying new ideas and doing their best to keep things interesting. I would absolutely love a beach bundle and holiday bundles.

rosewaterlily
02-04-15, 04:05 PM
On your first issue, a couple of the items you list as being desirable aren't currently available any other way. Specifically, the barista counter and the coffee bean display aren't for sale right now, at all. I think this is a good way for TL to bring back last LTOs (oh god, and dare I suggest, goal rewards?) without putting them on the open market. They may cost more than you want to spend (100 gems versus your calculation that they're worth 90) but you never know when/if such items will be available elsewhere. It will be interesting to see whether the bundles are limited time or permanent additions...

I agree. Now that the bundles are available, I wouldn't be surprised if the barista counter/coffee bean display won't be available individually again, especially since they were just on sale, so there won't be that much demand from players for them in the near future, and players newer to the game can just get the bundle (you get so many free gem opportunities in the beginning that collecting 100 gems isn't that hard).

lorettasapron
02-04-15, 04:24 PM
On your second point, who knows? Maybe they hang out too much at The Garlic Tree? :P

You menace! :P

I often have two chairs to a table for aesthetic reasons, much like a real cafe or restaurant would have several chairs to one table.

Well said filo. :)

sls0991
02-04-15, 05:19 PM
100 gems seems pretty steep, but I guess for new players or players who never bought any of these items before when they were available, this would be a good deal. If they did a fairytale/forest theme with items I don't already have, I might jump all over it, but it would really have to be worth those 100 gems because that's just under $20.

Natasha_07
02-04-15, 05:29 PM
If it's 100 gems, to a player that doesn't have any of the items it's not that bad priced considering barista and coffee display are LTOs.

twospoons
02-04-15, 06:13 PM
Or a baking bundle with the cake fridge and cake decorator from bakers crate and baking counter (madeleine tin) and icing counter (cake and tea box--I have this one already but it would be good for others)--just don't include those unwanted mixing bowls that preclude me from opening the baker's crate.

Oh I would so buy the bundle with all the baking counters/prep stations in it!
This is not true anymore though. They just recently ended that parity issue by bringing basically every iOS feature over to Android except the dragon album and arctic isles. As far as I can tell, I am playing the same game on both platforms now.

me too on the baking bundle, even though i already have some of it! (and can't buy bundles yet, but again, am being patient.)

and thanks for the notice on dragon story pepperwoo - i'm going to go check the forums there and see if i can do those tournament things now.

filochick1982
02-04-15, 06:22 PM
Now that I'm thinking about it, there are very few bundles I could actually buy if they are going to offer the themes I'm thinking of. I already have most of everything from certain themes, so I don't think I would actually want to buy any, unless I wanted duplicates of something in particular.

ElaineCarrel
02-04-15, 07:37 PM
I didn't c it mentioned anywhere but hipow often will these bundles b changed and will they b offered again? I love this idea.

therainbowscafe
02-04-15, 10:31 PM
oh im wondering do we get different bundles? or is this coffee one the only bundle available?

One moderator in RS thread wrote this: "We're planning to release more of these bundles in the future (though, probably not as often as regular content)"....

snowcastle14
02-04-15, 11:36 PM
This is cool, although I hope those on Android could get this too - I'm using IOS, but I've read about how Android keeps getting left out - It would be fair to those who are playing the game on Android (and Kindle Fire too?) to get the same thing IOS users are getting. If I were on Android I would feel left out.

I would get the bundle, but not if they cost 100 gems, it's too expensive. Maybe I'll only use a few things, so buying the individual items would be better for me.

aiyoosha
02-05-15, 12:41 AM
One moderator in RS thread wrote this: "We're planning to release more of these bundles in the future (though, probably not as often as regular content)"....

So I guess it's going to be a once in a while thing. Thank you! ^_^

happyheartfla
02-05-15, 06:39 AM
I really like this idea. I'M ON ANDROID THO AND AM SICK OF TL IGNORING US! If they are going to offer something for the GAME then make it for the WHOLE GAME!!!:mad:

taoyingying
02-05-15, 07:47 AM

Good point! If the bundles are not for limited time, then it would be perfect for new players to obtain some LTO in the past. Too bad for long time players we possibly already own most of the gem items we want, so the bundle just does nothing for us. I do hope for future bundles they will include lots of items from mystery boxes, because I haven't even opened one and there are certainly some items I won't mind paying gems for!

AnnasCoffee
02-05-15, 12:01 PM
I agree with the post above. If I was I new player I would LOVE this bundle. But, I've already spent gems to get half the items. I like the idea and look forward to future bundles but I'll pass on this one.

lorettasapron
02-05-15, 03:11 PM
In case anyone is in any doubt about the quality of the deal this new bundle provides, here's a run-down of its contents:

Pie Display - 20 gems
Parisian Cobblestone x10 - 70,000 coins
Barista Counter - 48 gems*
Lodge Couch x2 - 120,000 coins
Cafe Table x4 - 80,000 coins
Worn Coffee Table - 18 gems
Cafe Chair x8 - 8 gems
End Table x2 - 20 gems
Cake Display - 20 gems
Coffee Bean Display - 28 gems*
TOTAL COST - 270,000 coins and 162 gems

(*) Has been offered in sales since original release for lower prices

So for 100 gems you're getting a serious discount! And that's before considering that three of the items are old LTOs no longer available in the market.

Of course the 'value' of the bundle depends on how much each individual player likes the stuff included and also how much of the stuff you already own, but generally this is an excellent deal. :)

larissa2k
02-05-15, 04:04 PM
I really like this idea. I'M ON ANDROID THO AND AM SICK OF TL IGNORING US! If they are going to offer something for the GAME then make it for the WHOLE GAME!!!:mad:

I also am upset about this but do understand that there's probably a reason for this maybe it's to expensive technology wise to go through androids maybe it's to complicated.they specified it has to be 1.7.5 so I'm thinking it's a issue with compatibility.I am tired of android being treated like their the lesser of the two.I could get a ios but I rather my HTC phone.

rosewaterlily
02-05-15, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I think this is a great deal for new players who haven't already bought a bunch of these items. For us oldies, not too useful, if they had made a coffee bundle including things like the coffee grinder (big apple box) and coffee pods LTO, and other things that haven't recently been or are currently offered, that would be more attractive. Bundles that include similarly themed items from different boxes would be amazing. Like a "food display" bundle with the smores table from the camping box and the refreshment table from the summer beach box and other similar items would be great. Or cake/cupcake bundle that has cake displays of all sizes from the various boxes. A pie bundle with the pie prep station, the pie rack, and Mrs. Claus with a pie, etc. Or a fountain bundle with different kinds of fountains large and small, lol.

filochick1982
02-05-15, 06:23 PM
I like the sound of your suggested bundles! I would definitely get the cake/cupcake bundles! You can never have to many cakes in a bakery.

Yeah, I think this is a great deal for new players who haven't already bought a bunch of these items. For us oldies, not too useful, if they had made a coffee bundle including things like the coffee grinder (big apple box) and coffee pods LTO, and other things that haven't recently been or are currently offered, that would be more attractive. Bundles that include similarly themed items from different boxes would be amazing. Like a "food display" bundle with the smores table from the camping box and the refreshment table from the summer beach box and other similar items would be great. Or cake/cupcake bundle that has cake displays of all sizes from the various boxes. A pie bundle with the pie prep station, the pie rack, and Mrs. Claus with a pie, etc. Or a fountain bundle with different kinds of fountains large and small, lol.

sweetypies97
02-07-15, 01:42 AM
In case anyone is in any doubt about the quality of the deal this new bundle provides, here's a run-down of its contents:

Pie Display - 20 gems
Parisian Cobblestone x10 - 70,000 coins
Barista Counter - 48 gems*
Lodge Couch x2 - 120,000 coins
Cafe Table x4 - 80,000 coins
Worn Coffee Table - 18 gems
Cafe Chair x8 - 8 gems
End Table x2 - 20 gems
Cake Display - 20 gems
Coffee Bean Display - 28 gems*
TOTAL COST - 270,000 coins and 162 gems

(*) Has been offered in sales since original release for lower prices

So for 100 gems you're getting a serious discount! And that's before considering that three of the items are old LTOs no longer available in the market.

Of course the 'value' of the bundle depends on how much each individual player likes the stuff included and also how much of the stuff you already own, but generally this is an excellent deal. :)

thanks for working all of this out! I like the idea of bundles. While I initially thought 100 gems was too steep, seeing it put out like this makes me much more likely to consider it.

minidemon88
02-07-15, 02:27 AM
I was pretty excited when I read about the new item bundles feature. But was kinda disappointed after seeing the items in it and the price. 100 gems is consider steep if you only like one or two deco in it. Since I don't have a habit of buying gems table/chair and would usually prefer to spend my gems on deco. The idea was great and will benefit new players more, but not so for long-term players.

The barista counter is a big hit and most popular item in bs, but I've already lost count of how many times TL brought it back in the past. It's like one of the must have add in item whenever they release a sale. :rolleyes:

cali_girl_sd4
02-12-15, 05:34 AM
The bundle is a good deal if someone doesn't have the items included. 100 gems is decent.

patzycorona
02-16-15, 01:39 AM
i really wish this would come out for the android . i would totally buy them. it stinks the android users keep getting left out

so true i alwaysz feel like dat left out when i see cute decorations md were not able to buy dem :( not fair

cali_girl_sd4
02-19-15, 03:22 PM
Good point! If the bundles are not for limited time, then it would be perfect for new players to obtain some LTO in the past. Too bad for long time players we possibly already own most of the gem items we want, so the bundle just does nothing for us. I do hope for future bundles they will include lots of items from mystery boxes, because I haven't even opened one and there are certainly some items I won't mind paying gems for!

Yesterday I saw the pop message that stated that the Cafe Bundle will no longer be available. So these bundles are for a limited time only.

baker793
02-22-15, 09:29 PM
I've had a pop up a couple of times that says the Cafe Bundle is on sale for 54 gems. But when I go into the design mode to buy it, it says 100 gems. Has anyone else had this problem? I would really like to have this bundle,
and I did some overtime play to reach the 54 gems, now with no reward :(

PepperWoo
02-22-15, 10:15 PM
I've had a pop up a couple of times that says the Cafe Bundle is on sale for 54 gems. But when I go into the design mode to buy it, it says 100 gems. Has anyone else had this problem? I would really like to have this bundle,
and I did some overtime play to reach the 54 gems, now with no reward :(

The Cafe Bundle has always been 100 gems. The pop-up this week regarding that bundle is that it will be expiring soon. The bundle you're talking about that is advertised for 52 gems (not 54) is the Urban Bundle that was released last Feb 11 update. :)

Perhaps you're seeing this pop-up and confused it with the cafe bundle? http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78422-Bakery-Update-02-11-2015&p=1053432&viewfull=1#post1053432

pardimate
02-24-15, 09:54 AM
I also am upset about this but do understand that there's probably a reason for this maybe it's to expensive technology wise to go through androids maybe it's to complicated.they specified it has to be 1.7.5 so I'm thinking it's a issue with compatibility.I am tired of android being treated like their the lesser of the two.I could get a ios but I rather my HTC phone.

Android is indeed harder to code for because of the broad number of different phones that can run Android, VS the very limited number (iPhone 5S/6/6+...?) that run iOS 1.7.5+. It makes sense to me that they would roll out a new feature on iOS first and see how it goes to see if it's worth spending the time and money on. However, it is still disappointing as an Android user that:

1) no announcement has been made that they even plan on working on bundles for Android devices
2) there are limited time bundles like the cafe bundle that will be expiring soon? If something is only available for iOS right now it seems a little unfair to have it as a limited time offer, therefore never giving Android users a chance to get it.

There was a 4x4 display in the Urban update that I really wanted, now I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get it because it's only available in a bundle.

lainholic
02-25-15, 02:56 PM
i have an android phone so i can't even see the bundles, can someone post the content of the bundles so we can see what we're missing? or updates of bundles as it comes along? many thanks

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 06:48 PM
i have an android phone so i can't even see the bundles, can someone post the content of the bundles so we can see what we're missing? or updates of bundles as it comes along? many thanks

You can check the first page of this thread for the contents of the first bundle. The contents of the second bundle here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78422-Bakery-Update-02-11-2015&p=1053365&viewfull=1#post1053365

mnmpets98
03-04-15, 11:03 AM
This looks great so different and new too bad it's only for ios looks like this is another kick android users in the face for not having name brand again.but still have to give to them for trying something new

It makes me MAD cause all of the gems i spent buying these items in ANDROID VERSION!! NOT FAIR TEAM LAVA!

deekathleen
03-08-15, 09:47 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but is a kindle an android device? Thanks

KimWill
03-08-15, 01:26 PM
I love this idea and hope android phone and tablet will also get this

KimWill
03-22-15, 07:01 AM
It would be nice if TL would respond to the question of android bundles.

TL's stand on not releasing goal ovens is that it wouldn't beverything "fair" to players that completed the goals, so isn't this the exact same "unfairness" It's double standards

christaduff
04-29-15, 04:22 PM
Anyone have pictures of the fiesta budle items?

twospoons
04-29-15, 04:36 PM
if you're on iOS, you can tap the bundle and it will just pop up with the contents so you can see them, not immediately charge you like you wanted to buy it the way boxes do.

if you're not on iOS, then you can't buy the bundle anyway (and i'm not, so i don't know what's in it, sorry).

christaduff
04-30-15, 01:11 AM
Thanks I assumed if I clicked on it I would buy it

ferenciaf
05-09-15, 08:32 PM
Add me id ferenciaf daily tipss

Lenkapon
09-21-15, 05:22 PM

Lenkapon
09-21-15, 05:26 PM

Get it for 75 gems, I really want a new bundle!

aiyoosha
09-21-15, 10:57 PM
i know why arent we getting new bundles? if s8 cant think of new stuff then give us the old great stuff

mariarenee83
09-22-15, 04:28 AM
Apple phone always get the best one first not cool. :(

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 04:42 AM
Apple phone always get the best one first not cool. :(

I'm on iOS but I don't have this bundle.

kooky panda
09-22-15, 10:24 AM
I'm on iOS but I don't have this bundle.
Go under your expansion tab and scroll all the way to the end past all the expansion options.

Bakerling
09-22-15, 10:43 AM
Go under your expansion tab and scroll all the way to the end past all the expansion options.

Hope this can be useful.

Rynetory2
09-22-15, 10:50 AM

Hope this can be useful.

Thanks guys. Someone posted the bundle today so I thought it was a new offer.

124pm
09-22-15, 11:47 PM
Hi. I'm a new player. I noticed that the appliances in the Fiesta bundle has old appliances. If I get the bundle, will I be able to purchase more of the appliances?

twospoons
09-23-15, 02:14 AM
Hi. I'm a new player. I noticed that the appliances in the Fiesta bundle has old appliances. If I get the bundle, will I be able to purchase more of the appliances?

nope. just what's in the bundle, and you can't buy the bundle multiple times either, if you thought of doing that.

deekathleen
09-23-15, 04:29 AM
Really? They limit how many bundles ios players can buy? Hmmm, trying to figure out the business sense in that. Nope can't figure it out, lol

124pm
09-23-15, 06:32 AM
nope. just what's in the bundle, and you can't buy the bundle multiple times either, if you thought of doing that.

Alright thank you :)

NiceFemForU
10-05-15, 10:02 PM
In Bakery Story When I clicked on 2 different items in the bundle tab, it didn't give me a list of what's in them, but it automatically deducted 42 diamonds for each & didn't show me info, nor did they give me bundles of items. Just 2 things which are nothing like the item shown! Plus there's no i to touch for info. AND it does not show a red dot in the corner showing things it gives you.
"How do I get all those diamonds back"?
In the forum it says it'll give info, but you can't even touch an item in the bundle tab because it automatically takes most of your diamonds without any choice to view it first!

BAKERY STORY

twospoons
10-06-15, 02:53 AM
The last tab in design isn't actually a "bundle tab," most of what's in there are boxes/crates. ONLY the things that actually say bundle, like the one in bakerling's photo above, will reveal a pop-up that shows the content when you tap on it, and if you buy it will provide multiple items. Everything labeled box or crate or package or tin or jar or whatever, when you click on it, will immediately deduct the 24 gem cost and give you one item from that box at random, which is what you got.

This is the thread that shows what the possible prizes are from each of the boxes: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48637-Bakery-Master-Box-List

And despite not having any in-game notification or warning of how boxes work, they don't offer refunds for them, to the best of my knowledge.

jbigby
10-09-15, 08:50 AM
how long are the bundles good for? Do they go away after awhile or until u buy it?

PepperWoo
10-09-15, 08:59 AM
how long are the bundles good for? Do they go away after awhile or until u buy it?

They retire them eventually, whether you bought it or not. I just don't know why this Puebla one is still available until now. xD

jbigby
10-09-15, 05:45 PM
They retire them eventually, whether you bought it or not. I just don't know why this Puebla one is still available until now. xD

i didnt buy it because its only one appliance each and im not fond of that pinata thing i think u get 7 of them smh

ChefDona
11-26-15, 11:06 PM
if you're on iOS, you can tap the bundle and it will just pop up with the contents so you can see them, not immediately charge you like you wanted to buy it the way boxes do.

if you're not on iOS, then you can't buy the bundle anyway (and i'm not, so i don't know what's in it, sorry).

If I buy the bundle on my iphone, will it show up on my Kindle?

kooky panda
11-27-15, 01:00 PM
The bundles are not offered for kindle devices so if you switch your games over to you kindle you will not have access to these items.

kaelynrosecake
01-03-16, 11:09 PM
new year new bundle? are there any plans to bring any new bundles out?

sweetfantasypl
01-04-16, 09:07 AM
What about android players?

deekathleen
01-04-16, 10:23 AM
What about android players?

Android players don't get bundles.

ChefDona
01-04-16, 01:51 PM

I bought the blossom bundle on my iphone and all items are there on my Kindle but the red highlight is not there. Just scroll through and find the various components. I have the game on both Kindle and iPhone.I prefer to play on the Kindle because of the larger screen but I go on my iphone to collect gems from videos and my gem dispenser. They do sometimes get out of sync and I have to either reboot the Kindle or delete and reinstall the app on the iphone. It's a bit of a hassle but worth the trouble to get gems.

DragonWished
01-04-16, 01:57 PM
Not sure if it applies to Kindle but when I purchased bundles on an iPad, all of the contents were available when I went back to my Samsung Android devices. Kindle has its own circumstances, though.

The gem dispenser doesn't have functionality on Androids even if purchased on iOS device.

The bundles are not offered for kindle devices so if you switch your games over to you kindle you will not have access to these items.

ChefDona
01-04-16, 02:12 PM
I collect the gem from the dispenser on my iphone and it does show up on my Kindle.

ChefDona
01-04-16, 02:17 PM
I have a question about the bundles. I opened the pueblo bundle( I think that's what it was called) to see what was in it but didn't buy it. Now it's gone. I know you can only buy one bundle but do you only have one chance to buy?

itsnewnew
01-10-16, 06:47 PM
I have a question about the bundles. I opened the pueblo bundle( I think that's what it was called) to see what was in it but didn't buy it. Now it's gone. I know you can only buy one bundle but do you only have one chance to buy?

I've opened the bundle once or twice and it's still there. Maybe your game just glitched?

ChefDona
01-23-16, 04:03 PM
You're right..it came back and I bought it. When will there be new bundles?

ElaineCarrel
01-23-16, 05:21 PM
You're right..it came back and I bought it. When will there be new bundles?

I think that TL, since that's who initiated the bundles, gave up on them since they've not been chgd for ages. Don't b looking for any new 1s.

cakelagoon
03-25-16, 07:48 AM
I just bought the Pueblo bundle for my baby bakery. I love it, it's so cute!

sassieyangel23
09-13-16, 11:16 PM
You know what would be awesome. If we was to buy a crate of some sort. We should be able to get everything that comes in it. Not just 1 item. Something to consider. Thanks

HalibelsChocolatte
03-19-22, 02:23 PM
Need to bring back cafe bundle and or bundles in general.