PDA

View Full Version : Magic Fruit Tree

DragonThruTime
02-04-15, 11:39 AM
Is the magic fruit tree worth purchasing in your opinion? I'm doing the quest 'you're hot and you're cold' and I have two days to purchase it, if I want to get 20 gems back. I currently have 88 magic fruit so I'm thinking that might be enough to get through the current part of the story line. Is it useful for other things down the road?

8hat
02-04-15, 11:58 AM
If you plan to do the exchange quest with magic fruit/glimmer bulbs/strawberries, then maybe it's worth it but a lot of people will advise against that exchange because of all the energy to grow the produce. I used to do that one a bunch but lately I have been having trouble getting everything grown (I guess I too see the point made by others).

I bought mine because I like the way it looks (but since I maxed on fruit I rarely collect from it). It sounds like you're doing fine on acquiring magic fruit so its really do you want that tree in your kingdom?

DragonThruTime
02-04-15, 12:04 PM
Ok, thank you. That helps a lot. I think I'll try to see if one of my neighbours has it in their king/queendom to see what it looks like before I make a decision. Thank you 8hat.

ShibuyaCloth
02-04-15, 02:23 PM
I don't need the fruits as I am always maxed out. I do the trade with magic fruits from time to time just to get the ticket. I bought the tree because I wanted to have one as decoration, that's all.

DragonThruTime
02-06-15, 05:47 PM
I don't need the fruits as I am always maxed out. I do the trade with magic fruits from time to time just to get the ticket. I bought the tree because I wanted to have one as decoration, that's all.

Ok, thats good to know. I did decide to go ahead and purchase it for the decoration aspect. They may come up with a future storyline that will use magic fruit too but I'm happy with it just as a decoration for now. I appreciate your help. Thank you.