PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions

RobsAngel91214
02-04-15, 11:36 AM
Hey there! I am level 20 so far in the game. You have me and five kids hooked. However u have a disappointed little girl because she can't play this on her Kindle and make her own farm. Also, I am now frustrated. We have been working to get to the Alpaca which we found we had to get level 20 to receive. I got level 20 today and u add 50,000 coins on top of it. Same issue with the balloon man and that is a challenge now that I can't complete due to a cost of 20,000 coins. My suggestion is give this game the same coin to gem transition as Restaurant Story 2 or lower the costs. Seems you could make items more reasonable/easier to attain. You also have a disappointed little boy because he wants a pony and every single pony costs a ton of gems. My suggestion is have certain ponies labeled show and do gems on those, but give at least one pony for like 500 coins like the cows,chickens,pigs and sheep. I get charging gems on some things, but at least one of each animal should be made available as a coin purchase. I am currently at a standstill, only working on the Valentine's collection,as I am unable to expand due to level or cost. We really enjoy this game and Restaurant Story 2, and want to continue to have fun playing. Please help make that happen. Thank you so much :)

bakeryontheside2
02-05-15, 08:16 AM
Also, I am now frustrated. We have been working to get to the Alpaca which we found we had to get level 20 to receive. I got level 20 today and u add 50,000 coins on top of it. Same issue with the balloon man and that is a challenge now that I can't complete due to a cost of 20,000 coins.

Hello, I also like this game allot, just passed level 20 today. For a while now I have been on the newspapers buying every 'paper' I could find and expanding all over the place. I reached the Alpaca and the Watergarden, it seems like an impossible feat to buy them both. After reading helpful hints from this site I stopped selling my spare parts, I am expanding little by little the barn, silo, shop and things I sell the most. Started a selling campaign to try to reach the amount of coins needed. I am almost to the place where I can get the llama, coin wise; already have the 'paper' for it. But I am going for the Watergarden, the bigger challenge first. There are good tips to help reach your goal on these threads. :)

Forgot to say there is now one more machine available today at level 21 to buy too, even more challenging.

ciarjen
02-05-15, 09:04 AM
Hello, I also like this game allot, just passed level 20 today. For a while now I have been on the newspapers buying every 'paper' I could find and expanding all over the place. I reached the Alpaca and the Watergarden, it seems like an impossible feat to buy them both. After reading helpful hints from this site I stopped selling my spare parts, I am expanding little by little the barn, silo, shop and things I sell the most. Started a selling campaign to try to reach the amount of coins needed. I am almost to the place where I can get the llama, coin wise; already have the 'paper' for it. But I am going for the Watergarden, the bigger challenge first. There are good tips to help reach your goal on these threads. :)

Forgot to say there is now one more machine available today at level 21 to buy too, even more challenging.

I would not recommend by the alpaca.

It takes 3 flax and 1 wheat to make the food which costs 66 coins.

It takes 8 hours to it to make wool and that wool sells for 63 coins, so each one you lose 3 coins, so you will never make back your 50,000 coins that it costs.

I bought 1 alpaca and never bother feeding it for this reason. If I need the wool for a train delivery I just buy it in the market, it's cheaper and just sell the flax that I grow instead.

The watergarden, on the other hand, is a good buy as these are all new crops and can be sold for profit.

bakeryontheside2
02-05-15, 11:46 AM
Hi, thanks for the advice, i was wondering if it was worthwhile. I read allot about the Watergarden but not much about the Alpaca. I may pass on it until later then, when it is easier to make larger amounts of money. I am kinda excited to start on the garden.

bakeryontheside2
02-15-15, 09:35 AM
Hi again folks, well I did it, last night I finally got enough coins together to buy the Water Garden. As I am on android this is my Valentines excitement.
It was hard in that I had to operate and sell with only like 2 or 3 spaces for the most, in my barn (expanded to 215 capacity) for a while. Right at the very end, when I had to pick up then sell things one at a time (1 space left), I finally gave in and bought the rest of parts, needed 3 Land Deeds, because they were just not around for the last week or more. I had enough parts to almost complete 2 rows of the garden. I am so glad I did this, the relief of having an almost empty barn is great. Seems like I opened up a goal for it, got new recipes and saw a new product in the newspaper today too. Have to see how these new products sell. Have read the Sushi machine enhances this Water Garden, it cost so much though, but even without it I have new recipes etc, so there are things to do without spending more to get it now.

I would say persevere with the selling and collection of parts and it can be done.

mybunnytail
03-05-15, 12:06 PM
Hey there! I am level 20 so far in the game. You have me and five kids hooked. However u have a disappointed little girl because she can't play this on her Kindle and make her own farm. Also, I am now frustrated. We have been working to get to the Alpaca which we found we had to get level 20 to receive. I got level 20 today and u add 50,000 coins on top of it. Same issue with the balloon man and that is a challenge now that I can't complete due to a cost of 20,000 coins. My suggestion is give this game the same coin to gem transition as Restaurant Story 2 or lower the costs. Seems you could make items more reasonable/easier to attain. You also have a disappointed little boy because he wants a pony and every single pony costs a ton of gems. My suggestion is have certain ponies labeled show and do gems on those, but give at least one pony for like 500 coins like the cows,chickens,pigs and sheep. I get charging gems on some things, but at least one of each animal should be made available as a coin purchase. I am currently at a standstill, only working on the Valentine's collection,as I am unable to expand due to level or cost. We really enjoy this game and Restaurant Story 2, and want to continue to have fun playing. Please help make that happen. Thank you so much :)

I am kinda same boat. I wanted the show pony so got high enough to get and holly cow you need 2000 gems to get! Are you kidding me! That is literally over $70 real dollars to buy the gems! Are they serious? Does anyone pay this? I would rather it was 1,000,000 coins at least that way I can work to get them.

mybunnytail
03-05-15, 12:10 PM
I would not recommend by the alpaca.

It takes 3 flax and 1 wheat to make the food which costs 66 coins.

It takes 8 hours to it to make wool and that wool sells for 63 coins, so each one you lose 3 coins, so you will never make back your 50,000 coins that it costs.

I bought 1 alpaca and never bother feeding it for this reason. If I need the wool for a train delivery I just buy it in the market, it's cheaper and just sell the flax that I grow instead.

The watergarden, on the other hand, is a good buy as these are all new crops and can be sold for profit.
Still new to this game and have a question? How do you figure it costs 66 coins to make the feed?

ciarjen
03-05-15, 12:43 PM
Still new to this game and have a question? How do you figure it costs 66 coins to make the feed?

Alpaca feed needs 3 flax and 1 wheat.

Flax sells for 21
Wheat sells for 3

So if you didn't make the feed you could sell the ingredients for 66 coins.

mybunnytail
03-05-15, 01:54 PM
Alpaca feed needs 3 flax and 1 wheat.

Flax sells for 21
Wheat sells for 3

So if you didn't make the feed you could sell the ingredients for 66 coins.

OK so that is what you would make if you sold but it doesn't COST that to make. There is a difference.

PookieBear50
03-06-15, 01:13 AM

I'm afraid I don't know how much it originally cost me, but I was able to purchase a Piebald Pony with coins. The second one is 120,000...but the first one was quite a bit less. I know it is a lot of coins, but it IS available to purchase with coins. At least, it remains a coin purchase for me.