PDA

View Full Version : Use of App Store/Gift cards for gens when managing more than 1 bakery

ojapple96
02-04-15, 10:58 AM
I manage my own bakery and I help manage some family members bakeries as well fairly often. I downloaded and play on my own app store account and manage their bakeries from my device (love that feature by the way it's made life SOOOOOO much easier!). If I wanted to share a downloaded gift card on my itunes account and buy gems for my family from my phone /account will it take it out of my Itunes account or theirs? I just did not know if the itunes account the bakery was created on would get charged even if I am managing the bakery from a different device with a different itunes account. Thanks for any clarification! Can't wait for today's update!

SparklyOctopus
02-04-15, 11:50 AM
Hey there! If you use our Login feature to access more than one account, any purchases will be processed through the current method of payment that is associated with the iTunes account on the device. You can also contact iTunes support for any further question you may have. :) Hope that helps!

ojapple96
02-04-15, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=SparklyOctopus;1047154]Hey there! If you use our Login feature to access more than one account, any purchases will be processed through

Thank you, I was hoping this was he case but wanted to double check - much appreciated!