PDA

View Full Version : Levels above 50?

TeaCupPiggies
02-04-15, 10:21 AM
Is there any plan to increase the level cap beyond the current maximum of 50? Even if there wasn't any bonus associated with leveling-up beyond 50, it would be nice for the most active players to demonstrate how many XP they have.

ShibuyaCloth
02-04-15, 10:47 AM
You can always post your XP. Level doesn't really matters after 45 or so.

Chaotarch
02-04-15, 11:00 AM
Is there any plan to increase the level cap beyond the current maximum of 50? Even if there wasn't any bonus associated with leveling-up beyond 50, it would be nice for the most active players to demonstrate how many XP they have.

You can always post your XP. Level doesn't really matters after 45 or so.

lol, heres something for those which want to know the current level...based on xls:p:rolleyes:

handle with care...

omg, i am only lv 77...:(

not official...

SpiritWind00
03-02-15, 06:58 PM
Link added to the Hub - we love speculation around here!

Not linked in this post, but this is the line you look for in The Hub: List of XP points required to level up (speculative thread about levels above 50 here)

queenofpolharcity
03-09-15, 02:21 PM

It not only demonstrates the level/experience points we've earned, but we get a full energy charge each time we level up. By not leveling up, we lose 40 energies each time. The lack of response and the disregard of a sincere issue on Team Lava's part really is a problem for me. (And others--I'm more vocal than a lot of people, especially about this ...)

Everyone knows they're busy--but aren't we? Are we too busy to play their video game? Are we too busy to work and pay money for gems?

Sometimes, it's just a matter of having the mutual respect to listen and respond.