PDA

View Full Version : I'm Becoming A Hoarder

reewinder
02-04-15, 09:44 AM
A board hoarder.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/reewinder/8101FAB6-CCC3-4160-8FC2-E6EC718DEA78_zpscchhlp39.png (http://s114.photobucket.com/user/reewinder/media/8101FAB6-CCC3-4160-8FC2-E6EC718DEA78_zpscchhlp39.png.html)
I promised myself I'd start selling them once I got past a hundred......But it's just so hard to let them go.

Aernak
02-04-15, 01:57 PM
Holy moly! I would love 635 inventory and all those expansion papers! :-O :-O :-O

*dies of jealousy*

queentina3
02-04-15, 04:52 PM
So now I know where all the darn boards are and why I'm not getting any! reewinder is keeping them all to herself! *smacks her then walks off grumbling*

Just kidding. :p

I'm curious but are you hoarding all the shovels in RS 2 as Cid still hasn't given me one yet and I'm seriously considering hitting him the next time he drops a nail instead of a shovel. Oh, and that one wasn't a joke. I went into edit mode and picked up the chair he was sitting on and pulled it out from under him when he gave me another darn nail earlier. Too bad I was in edit mode and didn't actually get to see him fall on his butt. Oh well, it was still satisfying....to me.

reewinder
02-04-15, 07:20 PM
I had a lot more expansion parts but recently expanded land. 7 more old maps and I unlock the last piece of land on my property. I need to sell some boards to make space in my barn.....or find those last 7 old maps and that will clear out 90 expansion pieces to make room.

panix
02-04-15, 07:25 PM
:P I'm the same except its mining tools for me... I sell lots of bricks and boards but the tools I can't part with! I think the current event won't let me get above 100 though...

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y412/Asazie/32a2cc9fe2d97d96d74ead71eb776032_zps127df207.jpg

reewinder
02-05-15, 02:37 AM
I hate that I can't really do anything with the boards without more hammers or nails to upgrade the silo. I think the only other thing to upgrade boards would be for the beehive upgrade which uses screws, hammers and boards.....oh yeah....the flower tin can also be upgraded using hammers, bricks and boards.
I'd rather focus on the silo but need more nails. Pretty stupid that to make nails in the forge requires 3 iron and 1 hammer and to make a hammer requires 3 iron and 1 board.....what the heck were they thinking? I'd be making nails all day if the requirements weren't so absurd.

Aernak
02-05-15, 10:52 AM
Gosh what am I doing wrong in this game? I can barely get 5 papers of each at a time, and I feel lucky if I get 1 shovel once in awhile to use. :P

Aernak
02-05-15, 10:53 AM
So now I know where all the darn boards are and why I'm not getting any! reewinder is keeping them all to herself! *smacks her then walks off grumbling*

Just kidding. :p

I'm curious but are you hoarding all the shovels in RS 2 as Cid still hasn't given me one yet and I'm seriously considering hitting him the next time he drops a nail instead of a shovel. Oh, and that one wasn't a joke. I went into edit mode and picked up the chair he was sitting on and pulled it out from under him when he gave me another darn nail earlier. Too bad I was in edit mode and didn't actually get to see him fall on his butt. Oh well, it was still satisfying....to me.

That is hilarious! :D

reewinder
02-10-15, 12:34 AM
I need an intervention lol. I really need to start selling boards and bricks to make some space.

queentina3
02-10-15, 09:37 AM
Actually you could throw 2 land deeds my way so I can expand again. :p

orleansparish
02-10-15, 10:23 AM
I need an intervention lol. I really need to start selling boards and bricks to make some space.

There is a law somewhere on the forums that says, one shouldn't keep more than 30 of each maps. I'm here to help you whenever you want! No Seriously...if ever you sell maps please let us know! I need three of the ones with red to expand. I need to get rid of the maps I have to make space in my barn. I'm stocking up on pear items. I lucked out with a neighbor selling 20 pears last night. Huge coup for me!

queentina3
02-10-15, 10:51 AM
There is a law somewhere on the forums that says, one shouldn't keep more than 30 of each maps. I'm here to help you whenever you want! No Seriously...if ever you sell maps please let us know! I need three of the ones with red to expand. I need to get rid of the maps I have to make space in my barn. I'm stocking up on pear items. I lucked out with a neighbor selling 20 pears last night. Huge coup for me!

Oi! Three of the ones with red are the Land Deeds, right? Uh uh, no way, I called dibs on a few of those first! :p

reewinder
02-12-15, 03:43 AM
I don't think I could ever sell off any land expansion parts.....even though I just finished the last piece of available space they have to clear. Since they keep opening up more space I just keep hanging onto them. I do love it when I come across someone selling them....I grab up as many as I can. My best find ever was when I came across this guy selling over 100 land deeds. I managed to get most of them before my barn was too full and I couldn't get back to my farm and back in time to clear out more space. I managed to get 80 of them.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/reewinder/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png (http://s114.photobucket.com/user/reewinder/media/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png.html)
I never did figure out who's farm this was....in my frenzy I never got a screenshot of their name or to request an invite. The newspaper recycled and I was cutoff from returning to thank them.

reewinder
02-20-15, 11:03 AM
Ok.....so I started selling off the boards but somehow I am now swamped with expansion parts and have no more spots to expand to. Grrrrrrr. 18530

ginrae22
02-20-15, 11:05 AM
My mouth just fell open seeing all of those deeds for sale. Deeds are the piece that I always have the most trouble finding. holy moly. And also, i wish that I had so many boards or the mining tools! I had like 30 of each before the Valentines event and now they are allllll gone. Not getting any from deliveries either. : /

Mythdefied
02-21-15, 11:26 AM
I have around 50 maps and as many bricks and other building supplies as I can stuff in the barn. Whenever I expand/upgrade a lot of it gets cleared out, so I'm not too worried about storage space. (Not now that I've upgraded the barn decently, anyway.) I'd hoard boards if I ever had enough of them.