PDA

View Full Version : Sold items in newspaper.

Floris1234567890
02-04-15, 09:32 AM
A different question:

How long is the time or period that you can claim your money from the newspaper?.

Will the item dissapear once you leave the claim open?

kooky panda
02-04-15, 11:47 AM
I do not think an item will disappear or expired
I have left sold items in over a week!

Floris1234567890
02-04-15, 11:56 AM
Alright thats honest.

Thx you.

kimwood1
03-14-15, 08:40 PM
I would not trust this rule of thumb or Team Lava. Remember that's a moderator answering that question so I'm sure if by chance they didn't claim their money & it was lost/disappeared, TL would help them recover it. They will not do the same for you.

kooky panda
03-15-15, 10:39 AM
I would not trust this rule of thumb or Team Lava. Remember that's a moderator answering that question so I'm sure if by chance they didn't claim their money & it was lost/disappeared, TL would help them recover it. They will not do the same for you.

Please note that I am a moderator on the forum, but in the games, I am a player like everyone else. I do not get any special treatment in my games. :)

tankerslacers
03-15-15, 06:38 PM
A different question:

How long is the time or period that you can claim your money from the newspaper?.

Will the item dissapear once you leave the claim open?

I have never had any items disappear from me in the newspaper. Usually if it's not purchased within 2 days, Stormy comes along and purchases it. Also, I'm strategic in which items I promote in the newspaper - I believe you can promote 1 slot every 10 hours, use every promotion you get. I never promote an item right away - I give it time to sell. I try to remember which slot has been there the longest and generally promote items that you can only sell to higher level players as there are less neighbors/community members eligible to purchase the item.

I hope this helps.

kimwood1
03-15-15, 07:14 PM
Very helpful! Thank you!!