PDA

View Full Version : Mining issues

DI3S3L
02-03-15, 08:04 PM
My mine is acting weird - it's very slow and I can only place bombs around the center area. It was fine a few days ago.

MajicHearts
02-04-15, 11:37 AM
On the iPad, I found the mining area very limited. Must be something that happened after the update...?

priscillasp
02-04-15, 12:01 PM
I'm having the same problem.

kooky panda
02-04-15, 12:08 PM
I am on iphone 6 plus and not seeing anything different with the mine. Can you post a screenshot?

priscillasp
02-04-15, 01:28 PM
I don't know how to show it on a screen shot. It will basically only let you tap in certain areas. Very reduced from normal. I don't want to waste my bombs & dynamites so I'm hoping TL fixes soon so I don't have to leave my eggs on the next & Dragons in the evolution chamber.

knj00
02-04-15, 03:03 PM
Not sure if this is the same as the people above but it seems the mining area has changed on my game too. I can not mine as far out as before. Is this an intended change? (This is on my iPad)

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/change3_zpsxrax0gsu.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/change3_zpsxrax0gsu.png.html)

MajicHearts
02-04-15, 03:35 PM
I am on iphone 6 plus and not seeing anything different with the mine. Can you post a screenshot?

For me, It's on the iPad not the iPhone. I also have an iPhone 6plus; no problem with mining on it.

kooky panda
02-04-15, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the photo and extra information. I will report this over.

[S8] Regina
02-04-15, 03:49 PM
We're currently investigating this, thank you!

LadyEna
02-04-15, 04:11 PM
Yippee! it's reported and getting investigated. Thought maybe something was wrong with my IPad. Whewww!

hoffm1179
02-04-15, 08:15 PM
Count me in as another having issues where I cannot drop a bomb in certain areas around the outer edges of the mine...

tuffyjkitten
02-04-15, 08:19 PM
Mine too...playing on iPad mini. Have the current game version and iOS updated itself yesterday. Noticed mining trouble today.

ninasidstorm8
02-04-15, 09:17 PM
I play on an IPAD Mini and I am having the same issue after the latest update. It appears that the place for placing mines and dynamite is smaller.

iamthemarquis
02-04-15, 10:04 PM
Latest iOS,iPad 2 air.
Hi, After latest update mining for land give problems.
Placing bombs not working properly.
Specially neer targets don't work.
regards Eddie

chewingthecud
02-05-15, 02:59 AM
I don't know if I am imagining it but the game board for mining seems to be smaller. This seems to be since downloading the most recent update. Is it just me or has there been a change? What seems to be happening is that you cannot mine as far out as usual and the mine fields are closer together.

Cheers!

atseng1
02-05-15, 05:03 AM
The top left corner of the mine seems not responding after the "so called bug fixed" on Feb 3, nothing has improved in fact it has gone worst. Can some one please fix this.

viridium
02-05-15, 05:28 AM
I asked the same problem yesterday.
No one has answered it and the bug is still there.
Yes after the update the mine changed a bit,the holes looks a bit smaller I see but there is nothing happen in the left part

lola_legend
02-05-15, 05:42 AM
I don't know if I am imagining it but the game board for mining seems to be smaller. This seems to be since downloading the most recent update. Is it just me or has there been a change? What seems to be happening is that you cannot mine as far out as usual and the mine fields are closer together.

Cheers!

Yep. Same here. It's smaller and inaccurate. Had to stop mining because I'm wasting bombs. They really need to change it back if this is something new they're trying

Scarletfyr
02-05-15, 08:04 AM
I thought my iPad was malfunctioning because I was tapping with no results. But still able to collect coins and write this. Glad you said something🌸💝🌸

ciarjen
02-05-15, 08:55 AM
I can only mine in about 50% of the area since I updated yesterday.

Playing on ipad air.

tuxadoodle
02-05-15, 10:28 AM
My mine is limited as well, a very small space that will actually let me tap and that changes each time, had to waste a few bombs because of it. I had thought my iPad was malfunctioning as well.

[S8] Regina
02-05-15, 11:28 AM
Hi everyone! These Dragons sure are hard to tame, messing with the Mine! The fix for the Mine will be coming in the next update, but you can still Mine as before, only the size appears smaller.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

hoffm1179
02-05-15, 01:38 PM
Hopefully this update comes sooner rather than later, as I am rapidly approaching my max bombs/dynamite, and would like to continue evolving my dragons...

[S8] Regina
02-05-15, 03:28 PM
Hopefully this update comes sooner rather than later, as I am rapidly approaching my max bombs/dynamite, and would like to continue evolving my dragons...

You can still Mine as before, it's just the dimensions of the mining areas appear smaller on larger devices, like iPads. It is just shrunk smaller, but you can continue to Mine like before.

knj00
02-05-15, 03:34 PM
Regina;1048033']Hi everyone! These Dragons sure are hard to tame, messing with the Mine! The fix for the Mine will be coming in the next update, but you can still Mine as before, only the size appears smaller.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for the information. :)

ozziebeas
02-06-15, 07:09 AM
I am also Finding that it freezes a lot more when mining and harder to mine also a smaller area to mine in

kkdble49
02-06-15, 08:28 AM
I'm having the same problem - mining super slow and weirdly centered on my iPad. Started after the update. Glad to know TL is on it!

[S8] Regina
02-06-15, 09:41 AM
I am also Finding that it freezes a lot more when mining and harder to mine also a smaller area to mine in

Hi there! When you Mine, does the app freeze, and you are forced to exit the app? We apologize for the mine size being smaller for iPads, but we are currently working on this matter, so please be on the lookout for a future update!

eclecticdragonbrewing
02-07-15, 12:51 AM
My wife and I both have iPad Air 2s. We've both been having issues with not being able to use the outer areas of the mining field ever since we installed the latest iOS update. Also, sometimes when you tap even the center area it doesn't respond until you move to another location. We just got iPhone 6s this week, and don't have the same issue on those. It doesn't freeze, nor force us to exit; it just doesn't respond to touch in certain areas.

luna2cute
02-07-15, 12:56 PM
Same here. Glad it's not just me, I thought I was having problems using the iPad and felt kinda silly. Lol.

Sometimes I tap tap tap and it won't recgnize thT I'm tapping and can't get anything. Then eventually I get one, but it's awkward and slow and can't use the entire screen. Tried force closing, etc but still the same.

Glad the fix is on the way. Seems to be wasting bombs so I'm going to stop for a while.

Could we get an extension on the sandstone dragon mining?

simplyjinx
02-08-15, 08:08 AM
Same problem on my ipad! This morning did the update and mining is almost not possible anymore! Bad response to my touch and and no mining in the outer frame of the mine possible anymore! I need more land parts and would love to get sandstorm dragon, but like this it isn't possible anymore. Pleace advice.
My id: simplyjinx
Thanks

Ps: see on attached pic. Can mine only in the middle.18193

Annica5
02-08-15, 08:15 AM
I have exactly the same problem as simplyjinx!

Megalloo
02-09-15, 12:31 PM
I also have same issues as simplyjinx, thx for posting picture. I could not mine on the outer edges like before and thought my iPad was damaged. Glad to hear it's a TL issue and that it will be fixed.

pattons_friends
02-09-15, 11:26 PM
When I mine, I just ran into the same issue and the game force closes and I have to reopen it to do anything else. All items during the mining is lost along with the bomb used to start it.

I'm an android user, so new this, I missed out on fire opal as we didn't get long enough but I'm worried I will miss out on this 1 now due the above problem, the amount of bombs & dynamite I have lost due to my game shutting down is frustrating.

kirby52
02-12-15, 01:50 PM
This happened to my IPad too after the last DS update because on my other account on another Ipad , mining is still the same because I did not install update.

finnth12
02-13-15, 01:45 PM
It's happened after the update. I did the update today.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/9e6d0b1208f25bb3d37547f505d4081c_zps56b667d7.jpg

Only inside those 4 corners I can dig, outside corners it's not dig-able.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/55a8a54295f1546d74e296a7151d019c_zps3d6bee1f.jpg

finnth12
02-13-15, 01:48 PM
Regina;1048296']You can still Mine as before, it's just the dimensions of the mining areas appear smaller on larger devices, like iPads. It is just shrunk smaller, but you can continue to Mine like before.

Yeah, it's just like it has been minimize.

pernmagic
02-16-15, 04:37 AM
I too have limited mining space similar to photo above post on ipad...... Thanks for trying to sort it out, let us know what you find ;)

belbar22
02-16-15, 05:31 AM
My problem is slightly different. I can't click where I want to in the central areas. Sometimes I have tried to click on one spot but been unable to and then when I find a bomb somewhere else and go back to my original spot I can then click on it. Help.

luna2cute
02-16-15, 11:24 AM
Regina;1048296']You can still Mine as before, it's just the dimensions of the mining areas appear smaller on larger devices, like iPads. It is just shrunk smaller, but you can continue to Mine like before.

Mining is much more difficult on the smaller screen on my iPad. Is it possible to get an extension on the sandstone dragon mining until it's fixed in the next update?

atseng1
02-19-15, 07:08 AM
The mine has been malfunction for almost a month now, both iPhone and iPad have very limited area that can be minded, how long it's going take the technician to fix this???????

jacobtoddsmom
02-19-15, 08:39 AM
The mining issue is from the new update. Luckily I had recently backed up my iPad in iTunes making it easier to reinstall the previous version. Honestly there should be an option in the store to rollback to the previous version until it's fixed. If anyone is wondering if you have the previous version it can be reinstalled over the update via iTunes or iFunBox.

KadeeDid
02-21-15, 08:51 PM
The mine has been malfunction for almost a month now, both iPhone and iPad have very limited area that can be minded, how long it's going take the technician to fix this???????

It is very frustrating. I can not click along either side or top or bottom. Bar is only halfway empty and there are no more places to click. It is impossible to get more than one prize.

I checked FFS and can use the usual area.

hoffm1179
02-22-15, 07:51 PM
Glad to see that the issue still has not been fixed, and the dragon did not get extended, so the timer runs out in less than 40 hours... Thanks for breaking it with an update and then not releasing an update to fix it before the timer ran out, TL!

luna2cute
02-23-15, 11:47 PM
Can this be looked into as an Open Issue?

hon3ycomb
02-26-15, 12:55 AM
Ive passed through several issues during mining. Im using the latest DS version on an Android device:

1. Mining is often laggy and at that time, I cant find out the distance to the subject (too far-near-too close).

2. I get kicked out of the game (a lot) after starting a mining session, thus losing a bomb.

3. Today, something new happened to me. After finishing a session, and going on a new one, the previous one was kept open. To be more specific, I had the holes ive made during the previous session on the current session. When I was done and wanted to repeat again, it was there again, now cumulated the holes from the 1st and 2nd try, and it was a continuous loop for at least 4 times until i was kicked out from the game (again). Anyways, a restart of the game worked it all for me. Dont know if this would happen again.

kimandamelia
03-01-15, 12:43 AM
When I mine, I just ran into the same issue and the game force closes and I have to reopen it to do anything else. All items during the mining is lost along with the bomb used to start it.

I am experiencing this as well. It is beyond frustrating being that bombs can only be attained from evolving, which is a lengthy process. Then to lose them from crashing? !?! Not cool. I have lost so many, and not only that, you lose anything you have mined and when you find 2 or 3 in one shot, yea, I get a wee mad about it. I really hope there will be something done to reimburse the lost bombs.

remro1229
03-27-15, 05:38 PM
On the iPad, I found the mining area very limited. Must be something that happened after the update...?

I've been having the same trouble as well. I think that if everyone is having the same problem with mining that everyone should be getting the dragons without having to mine or stop the mining all together till the problem is fixed. I reported it so long ago and I am getting tired of it not being fixed.

merdragon
04-08-15, 05:01 AM
Hi, I have problem with mining since mid February. My island chock-a-block full :( I can't expand.