PDA

View Full Version : Smitten Kitten - 2-6-15

Pages : 1 [2]

Buttercup0001
02-21-15, 07:56 PM
Well after I had a successful a 8hr breed on Tuesday(lovedove) it looks like I've got the 12hr breeding blues AGAIN......ughhh....I know we have till the 2nd of March to get all 3 but with the rate of failures (10 straights day's until I got my 1st 8hrs) I don't know if I'll be successful in breeding the kitty let alone the beautiful Matripony..

Oh my gosh I just got a 2nd, 8hr breed time with pony & rhino...I had already decided that after so many rampages and armodillos that this was going to be my last attempt at trying for the smitten kitten....id speed it along but ive got 13hrs to hatch the egg that's on the nest...I'm so hoping its the kitten

TokiChunsa
02-22-15, 12:50 AM
No more armodillos, I want my kitten.

Buttercup0001
02-22-15, 04:53 AM
Oh my gosh I just got a 2nd, 8hr breed time with pony & rhino...I had already decided that after so many rampages and armodillos that this was going to be my last attempt at trying for the smitten kitten....id speed it along but ive got 13hrs to hatch the egg that's on the nest...I'm so hoping its the kitten

Im now a proud owner of a smitten kitten.....yay...I'm sooooooooo happy...finally some good luck came my way :D

charmeyone
02-23-15, 12:13 AM
Congrats buttercup!!

TokiChunsa
02-28-15, 09:22 PM
Three doves and still no kitten.

catpaladin
02-28-15, 09:35 PM
3 doves and tons of regular fails. Looks like no kitten for me. I've tried all kinds of combos.

This is just like the Christmas one where I got the poodle and nothing else.

TokiChunsa
03-01-15, 03:08 PM
I hate how it's so easy for some ppl and super hard for others. I have 3 doves and one of them can easily be the kitten. It's like, it's a waste of time cuz chances are it's only going to be one of the creatures that's going to be hatched so why even bother?

vulpesvulpes1
03-01-15, 03:17 PM
3 doves, lots of armordillos, no kittens--also, based on the drop rate, it's impossible to get the puffalo w/o spending gems.

Kalifdream
02-04-17, 09:19 PM
I AGREE too! Too many things at a time. Then you breed and breed and breed and get nothing! I did accidentally breed a Valentiger. I guess I will try again! 😾