Melis2a84
02-03-15, 06:10 PM
New hybrid

LOVE DOVE

a new habitat??

Sorry guys I don't know how to enlarge pic :confused:

zenobia42
02-03-15, 06:16 PM
That is definitely a new habitat. Presumably cost gems. And presumably as overpriced as the Xmas one was.

I am also going to go out on a limb and guess the animal will be presented as permanent at first then suddenly get a 1-week timer on it like so many seasonal ones.

Melis2a84
02-03-15, 06:18 PM
That is definitely a new habitat. Presumably cost gems. And presumably as overpriced as the Xmas one was.

I do agree with you! It would definitely cost gems or maybe could it a treasure habitat?? (Which is designed around valentines day) I do really really like it though!

icysnowz
02-03-15, 06:18 PM
Wow i love the habitat! But i have a feeling we have to purchase it with 500 gems :(

keller63
02-03-15, 06:29 PM
tooo many new ones :( hard enough with all the other releases lol

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 06:38 PM
Wow a bird clone. I'M SO EXCITED THEY'VE NEVER RELEASED A BIRD CLONE BEFORE. And what will surely be an overpriced habitat.

I have to say, this bird definitely looks like it should have been the week limited, keeping consistent with the other limited animals they've released. But with the Palmeranian being just released and limited, I guess this one will be around for a month rather than be a 1 week limited. Or, this one will be 1 week limited and the Palmeranian is going to be around for a month. I assume they would never release two 1 week limiteds at the same time...

I hope this one doesn't have a new stupid and pointless element. I won't particularly enjoy the game if it gets messy with too many gimmicky elements that don't serve any purpose other than to attempt to convince people to buy the overpriced habitats. Ok, if you were ever going to do it, I understand Christmas is the time for gimmicky stuff like that, but if it becomes every single holiday that will be laughable.

Silly me, I thought they might do a new permanent element with new commons and rares to try for, since by February the mad rush of limited holiday animals should have been over. Guess not.

Oh and I did I mention that this is a bird clone? Yet another bird clone? Sigh.

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 06:40 PM
This might have 2 elements - valentine and nature so no need to buy the new habitat

Vodelle
02-03-15, 06:47 PM
Ughhh I'm really hoping it's not a new element. The 3 xmas elements were really dumb imo because we had all those OTHER xmas animals that could have been xmas element but were just a string of annoying nature/fires instead. All an excuse to push a 500-gem habitat on people - one you can't store and one that only holds 3 animals. And one that never had a sale. eugh.

This habitat is really pretty but if it's 500 gems, then sorry, but no.

SparklyOctopus
02-03-15, 07:20 PM
Sorry about that guys! We got a little bit too excited with all the love in the air so we accidentally let out a super sneak peek for next week! Please look forward for it in the future. :)