PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 04th February 2015

Natasha_07
02-03-15, 03:34 PM
Hoping to see Valentines stuff tomorrow.

edit (KP)
hi guys! :)

reserved separate thread for goals guide:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78153-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Feb-04-Valentine-s-Day

http://i60.tinypic.com/208v2ag.jpg

LalaSmooth
02-03-15, 04:37 PM
I thought you posted a teaser up then hahaha

Natasha_07
02-03-15, 04:40 PM
I thought you posted a teaser up then hahaha

The teaser would be later on the blog, I'm just hyper on Tuesday afternoons. LOL! :o

Natasha_07
02-03-15, 05:02 PM

Natasha_07
02-03-15, 05:03 PM
Looks like a pink paradise for those who love pink ! :)

CuteTali
02-03-15, 05:05 PM
/GASP! Awesome!!! Everything looks sooo good, can't wait for it to get added to the game. Such a beautiful update!

LavaRain8
02-03-15, 05:07 PM
Um...are those new appliances I see? Dual goals again? And on the first Wednesday? Strange...

Unless that chocolate fountain and the one next to it are old and returning for LTOs, then maybe not.

Otherwise...it's nice enough, I guess. It's just too much of a pink-apocalypse for me to use this full theme, though it's to be expected given the holiday lol. The items look nice enough overall, though I'm on the fence about those floor tiles. Not seeing anything that's big and goal worthy, so maybe it is just a regular update. Maybe I should ask others to hold off on gifting me just in case though. :D

sbratprincess
02-03-15, 05:08 PM
I love it!!! Will be perfect in my bakery!! The mini chocolate fountain is soooo cute!!

Natasha_07
02-03-15, 05:09 PM
I see 2 appliances, looks like dual goals or just special appliances, dunno!

Um...are those new appliances I see? Dual goals again? And on the first Wednesday? Strange...

Unless that chocolate fountain and the one next to it are old and returning for LTOs, then maybe not.

Otherwise...it's nice enough, I guess. It's just too much of a pink-apocalypse for me to use this full theme, though it's to be expected given the holiday lol. The items look nice enough overall, though I'm on the fence about those floor tiles. Not seeing anything that's big and goal worthy, so maybe it is just a regular update. Maybe I should ask others to hold off on gifting me just in case though. :D

StevenKevin
02-03-15, 05:15 PM
A very girly update lol separately i supose one or 2 items can be acceptable for those who do not want to risk a pink headache, like the sprinkle rack

NoWayCupcake
02-03-15, 05:40 PM
Nice!! Sweetheart display is so cute. I don't recognize the treats on the first two counters? Anyone else? Maybe new appliances indeed!

orleansparish
02-03-15, 06:04 PM
How many days remaining on the other goals? We have had goals start before while old ones are there, but this seems quite sudden. Either ways, i dont care! I want it all. Gems or goals or coins.....its perfect! And will fit in with my pink for the most of the year decor.

Mumbling to self........cant believe some people dont like pink....

What else do you do.....tell toddlers Santa isnt real?! Think pink!

LavaRain8
02-03-15, 06:11 PM
How many days remaining on the other goals? We have had goals start before while old ones are there, but this seems quite sudden. Either ways, i dont care! I want it all. Gems or goals or coins.....its perfect! And will fit in with my pink for the most of the year decor.

Mumbling to self........cant believe some people dont like pink....

What else do you do.....tell toddlers Santa isnt real?! Think pink!

Sehana's site says that there are 13 days left in the goal still. I'm guessing since next week would be kind of late for Valentine goals, they probably just rolled them out together this time, since there have been a lot of complaints about "late" goals for holidays before.

And it's not that I don't like pink, I just don't like a LOT of pink lol.

And why would I tell toddlers such a thing? I just run up and rip off the beard on the guy in the mall and watch the chaos ensue.... *insert evil villain laugh*

kimandamelia
02-03-15, 06:31 PM
I LOVE it! !! And I am trying my best to ignore the few players on here every single week complaining about something. It is just tiring to read and mind boggling why some play something they can't seem to find joy in. This is a beautiful update, love the love! Have a happy day everyone! !!

ojapple96
02-03-15, 06:34 PM
Anyone else get an update to the app - mine said something about now able to purchase "bundles" where you are able to purchase a set of items at a reduced price? Maybe that's what this is??? LOVE it sure looks sweet indeed!

LavaRain8
02-03-15, 06:40 PM
I LOVE it! !! And I am trying my best to ignore the few players on here every single week complaining about something. It is just tiring to read and mind boggling why some play something they can't seem to find joy in. This is a beautiful update, love the love! Have a happy day everyone! !!

Not sure if I'm included into this group, but you can actually just flat out put them on ignore, I've done that with a couple of people now. Just click on their name to go to their profile and you can ignore from there. It will show that they posted, but won't show what was said...unless you click view post if you're curious enough.

Anyone else get an update to the app - mine said something about now able to purchase "bundles" where you are able to purchase a set of items at a reduced price? Maybe that's what this is??? LOVE it sure looks sweet indeed!

Someone else asked on the RS forum and a staff member only said that it is something that is coming soon. Sounds pretty promising, as discounts are always a good thing! :cool:

aiyoosha
02-03-15, 06:45 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg omg omg i love it i love pinku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! thank you TL i love u love you!

alexnfriends
02-03-15, 06:53 PM
Wonderful and timely too! I can't wait! Yay!

Natasha_07
02-03-15, 06:53 PM
Nice!! Sweetheart display is so cute. I don't recognize the treats on the first two counters? Anyone else? Maybe new appliances indeed!

That sweetheart thing is indeed nice, the brown goes well, I like the sprinkle.

yaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg omg omg i love it i love pinku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! thank you TL i love u love you!

LOL! Neighbor I know you going to go crazy!

mergirl96
02-03-15, 06:57 PM
This looks lovely! I really like that cute little display.

roxystaufenberg
02-03-15, 07:05 PM
Perfect *-* i love pink

rocketsmama
02-03-15, 07:14 PM
I LOVE it!!! Everything looks awesome!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!

You know what WOULD HAVE gone good with this.......the TRUFFLE CHAIR!!!!! I'm sooooo sad!!!! :(

orleansparish
02-03-15, 07:40 PM

I just saw it. Sounds awesome sauce! I hope it premieres tomorrow. Maybe these items are based around that idea? I have a gem sale now, still deciding if I should get some now, in case there are no goals. Because I like these items very much.

steelersbabyyy
02-03-15, 07:54 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new update!

twospoons
02-03-15, 07:58 PM

so, it's goals without the final prize in the image, right? cause the chocolate fountain (fabulous!) and the oven to the left of it are both new, i think. LOVE the sprinkle rack and sweetheart display. not so keen on the flooring, chairs & tables. i'm not a huge fan of pink anyway (although it's all over my bakery right now), but even when i am using it, that particular shade isn't my cup of tea. and i think the pink on the countertops & that of the chairs/tables do not go well together.

You know what WOULD HAVE gone good with this.......the TRUFFLE CHAIR!!!!! I'm sooooo sad!!!! :(

me too--i still want those so much.

interesting. sounds like an iOS thing though. keep us posted!

AnnasCoffee
02-03-15, 08:07 PM
pinkcherryb .... Are you still playing? It's the sprinkle rack that you asked for like 2 years ago! No rush, right?

I like the bakery related items:). The table with the cake and other stuff is really nice. I like that the wallpaper has shades of grays and brown... pink is okay, but too much pink is not my thing.

I'm curious about the 'Valentine Mit'... it must be the wall item behind the first two appliances. I hope they raise it up a bit, its so low that it's getting blocked.

mytsa
02-03-15, 08:33 PM
Love this update no matter is it a goal, the chocolate fountain is fabulous.
Agree with twospoons, the shade of the counters does not go well with the tables and floor,
and the chairs doesn't seem comfortable if you try to whisper with your lover across the table.

rosewaterlily
02-03-15, 08:35 PM
The pink multi-cake display looks amazing! Can't wait to get it. The rest of the stuff looks okay, maybe the pink/brown combo will blend my Valentine's stuff with my coffee stuff better.

PepperWoo
02-03-15, 09:23 PM
Ohhh I love that sprinkle rack! Wasn't expecting a new goal this week but yay I can't wait.

snowcastle14
02-03-15, 09:23 PM
It's too pink and girly for me, but I wish I had enough cash to complete all the seasonal goals this year. It seems the only players who can do all the seasonal goals are the ones who either spend real money or high leveled ones like 50s and above.

orleansparish
02-03-15, 09:27 PM
It's too pink and girly for me, but I wish I had enough cash to complete all the seasonal goals this year. It seems the only players who can do all the seasonal goals are the ones who either spend real money or high leveled ones like 50s and above.

Depends on your level and how much money the appliances cost. I finished three sets of goals on a level 30 something bakery. But couldn't do the xmas ones because I couldn't afford those 50,000 ovens. It's possible. Just has to be planned ahead. And other than for skipping, gems don't really aid in goals. You have to do actual cooking to get the prizes.

electrikbarbarella
02-03-15, 09:41 PM
Great update! Everything will go well with the coffee items. Can't wait to get started, thanks TL!!

One request: will you please, please, please re-release the Truffle Chairs. They would be perfect with this update & you'd make soooooo many players super happy. :)

PennyLane1900
02-03-15, 10:39 PM

hahah hey sweetheart! Autumns lane is in da house. ;) I like it very much! Everything is soo cute.new goals today?that'd be awesome!

Dragosle
02-03-15, 11:01 PM
It's finally here!

Now my Valentine Bakery can be complete :D

butterquest
02-03-15, 11:07 PM
it's a girly update and I love pink ... I see two new appliances and the chocolate fountain is so cute... can't wait to see those beautiful items tonight!

aiyoosha
02-04-15, 12:38 AM
hahah hey sweetheart! Autumns lane is in da house. ;) I like it very much! Everything is soo cute.new goals today?that'd be awesome!

Hi sweety! ^_^ o I hope it's goals I would so love it!!!!! XD

I'm still wondering wat this bundles thing I had to update bs and rs and i don't see anything different in the game :/

Candifrosting
02-04-15, 12:52 AM
Wondering if it'll be a goal... the decor looks nice though :) ♥

Sharondastone8
02-04-15, 01:01 AM
Thanks whoever gave the tip about tipping gem tables. It really works. Helped me get the spatula. Just tip a 3 or 4 star player on a table that requires gems to purchase. You may have to do it several times. After 3 tries I got the spatula. Great forum btw. :-)

Sharondastone8
02-04-15, 01:05 AM
Earlier post was for RS. Sorry. Haven't tried it on Bakery. Wrong thread my apologies.

filochick1982
02-04-15, 02:17 AM
OMG this is like a dream update come true for me. PINK is my favourite colour, and even though I have no room left in my bakery, I still want everything I see I that pic!!! Will go so pefectly with all my Valentine's decor!!!!! Can't get enough Valentines's decor!!!!!! :) :) :)

minidemon88
02-04-15, 03:22 AM
Seem like a goal updates. Love the wallpaper and the sprinkle rack!

cali_girl_sd4
02-04-15, 05:48 AM
Thanks whoever gave the tip about tipping gem tables. It really works. Helped me get the spatula. Just tip a 3 or 4 star player on a table that requires gems to purchase. You may have to do it several times. After 3 tries I got the spatula. Great forum btw. :-)

I never realized this! I get the spatula all the time! I have way too many. Well at least now I know how I got them. 😊

filochick1982
02-04-15, 06:32 AM
For those ever wishing old goal prizes to come back for purchase, don't lose hope. I just came across this thread because I was curious what the Valentine goal was for 2012, becuase it ended literally just before I started playing in March 2012.
The Fruit Chocolate Dip, and the Truffle Maker were the goal ovens, and the Swan Fountain was a goal prize. So there is hope in having the truffle chair brought back as that was also a goal prize. Not sure about the Love Muffins though as that was unlocked from doing the goal.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23632-Bakery-Valentine-Goals

AuntyRose32
02-04-15, 07:04 AM
Not sure about the Love Muffins though as that was unlocked from doing the goal.http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23632-Bakery-Valentine-Goals

I'm hoping they bring back the love muffins, they unlocked and brought back the prime rib and stuffing this Christmas in RS and they were both goal recipes so maybe they'll do the same here, fingers crossed.

Nice update, looks like goals....hope it is. Love the sprinkle rack.

LightAndLove83
02-04-15, 07:44 AM

I'm not opposed to the possibility that it may be a goal but I looked and looked and don't see those stoves you are talking about. I see "stoves," just nothing that looks like goal stoves. Maybe I need glasses. *shrugs shoulders"

LightAndLove83
02-04-15, 07:46 AM
Oh my!! I definitely need glasses!! I saw it! It's just hard to tell, but it's desined to look like the wall paper.

LavaRain8
02-04-15, 08:36 AM
Oh my!! I definitely need glasses!! I saw it! It's just hard to tell, but it's desined to look like the wall paper.

Lol, that oven is basically camouflaged into the wallpaper. I only noticed it when I saw the fountain first. :D

LalaSmooth
02-04-15, 09:00 AM
Is that chocolate fountain an appliance???

meme1098
02-04-15, 09:05 AM
I missed your post further down Natasha...thought you'd add the pic to your first post. Looks like a nice update though for Valentines. :)
Hope all the parts aren't new. Guess we'll see later.

LadyZhenJi
02-04-15, 09:09 AM
Does anyone know if this will be under an updated version? I'm on an android and I'm still playing the Christmas edition. If I recall correctly, the last time they had dual goals the second set came out for iOS first and android had to wait a bit...

chillez
02-04-15, 10:17 AM
It looks to me like it is. Why else would they show it beside other appliances?

steelersbabyyy
02-04-15, 10:46 AM
what time do the updates happen? i keep forgetting

ojapple96
02-04-15, 10:52 AM
It seems like it's been between 1-2pm CST for me the last few weeks usually the earlier time of 1 than the expected time of 2.

steelersbabyyy
02-04-15, 10:53 AM
It seems like it's been between 1-2pm CST for me the last few weeks usually the earlier time of 1 than the expected time of 2.

alright thank you! so it'll be 2 or 3 my time since i'm EST

Doompicnic
02-04-15, 11:01 AM
I had an update in the app store, said a new way to purchase items in bundles/themes? Wonder what that's about.

LalaSmooth
02-04-15, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know if this will be under an updated version? I'm on an android and I'm still playing the Christmas edition. If I recall correctly, the last time they had dual goals the second set came out for iOS first and android had to wait a bit...

It wouldn't surprise me if we got a new version. We need one.

LalaSmooth
02-04-15, 11:10 AM
I had an update in the app store, said a new way to purchase items in bundles/themes? Wonder what that's about.

What you mean by bundles???

steelersbabyyy
02-04-15, 11:12 AM

you're not the only person to bring up the bundles!! I've heard that like 5 times in the past 2 days! i wonder what its about

Doompicnic
02-04-15, 11:13 AM
@LalaSmooth It said a new way to purchase items in bundles with themes. No idea. Maybe when the new items hit stores we will see what that's about.

@steelersbabyyy Hopefully we will find out soon :)

steelersbabyyy
02-04-15, 11:17 AM
@LalaSmooth It said a new way to purchase items in bundles with themes. No idea. Maybe when the new items hit stores we will see what that's about.

i hope we find out when this new update hits soon!

lavanyadhir
02-04-15, 11:34 AM
Sehana's site says that there are 13 days left in the goal still. I'm guessing since next week would be kind of late for Valentine goals, they probably just rolled them out together this time, since there have been a lot of complaints about "late" goals for holidays before.

And it's not that I don't like pink, I just don't like a LOT of pink lol.

And why would I tell toddlers such a thing? I just run up and rip off the beard on the guy in the mall and watch the chaos ensue.... *insert evil villain laugh*

hahahaha rofl :-D

fatbearsecondary
02-04-15, 11:39 AM

RS forums (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78148-Introducing-Item-Bundles!-(iOS-1-7-5-only)) has an explanation and an example...

Doompicnic
02-04-15, 11:43 AM
RS forums (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78148-Introducing-Item-Bundles!-(iOS-1-7-5-only)) has an explanation and an example...

Oooh interesting. Thank you.

VanaCatu
02-04-15, 11:57 AM
hi guys! :)

reserved separate thread for goals guide:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78153-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Feb-04-Valentine-s-Day

PennyLane1900
02-04-15, 12:09 PM
Ok got the goals.But!!l A MAJOR BUG!! ALL MY STORED WALLPAPERS AND TILES ARE GONE!!??ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM?

AuntyRose32
02-04-15, 12:14 PM
VALENTINES GOALS ARE HERE :)

1st Appliance: Chocolate fountain - 5 spring handle & 5 chocolate heart needed.

Chocolate roses and chocolate screw available to gift to neighbours now.

StevenKevin
02-04-15, 12:46 PM
Splendid the sprinkle rack is in the catalogue thats the only stuff i was interested in, bought it right away now no need to hother about another set of boring goals i really cant understand so many players loved cooking frentically for hours to get a final prize when it would be so easy to buy the same item right from the catalogue......

PepperWoo
02-04-15, 12:53 PM
i really cant understand so many players loved cooking frentically for hours to get a final prize when it would be so easy to buy the same item right from the catalogue......

If you can buy the locked Valentine's Display final goal prize right now without skipping the goals by spending gems, then please, humor me. We get it, you don't like doing goals and no one is forcing you to, but please respect our choices at least like we do with yours.

ojapple96
02-04-15, 01:16 PM
VALENTINES GOALS ARE HERE :)

1st Appliance: Chocolate fountain - 5 spring handle & 5 chocolate heart needed.

Chocolate roses and chocolate screw available to gift to neighbours now.

I believe the first appliance is 5 springs and 5 choc roses not 5 choc hearts or are the parts different on IOS and android? I'm in IOS and it's spring handle and choc roses. LOVE that it's a goal week!

taoyingying
02-04-15, 01:45 PM
i really cant understand so many players loved cooking frentically for hours to get a final prize when it would be so easy to buy the same item right from the catalogue......

What, you can BUY the final prize right from the catalogue? Are we playing the same game?

441sogo
02-04-15, 02:49 PM
Splendid the sprinkle rack is in the catalogue thats the only stuff i was interested in, bought it right away now no need to hother about another set of boring goals i really cant understand so many players loved cooking frentically for hours to get a final prize when it would be so easy to buy the same item right from the catalogue......

But, the sprinkle rack is not the final goal prize...it's far from it! If you want to acquire the sweetheart display and the Valentine's display (final prize), you have to complete the goals or pay a ton of gems to skip everything. By doing the goals, you also get both appliances and the counter. Seems well worth the effort to me, and to each their own on how fast they choose to go through the steps.

cali_girl_sd4
02-04-15, 03:00 PM

I checked the catalog and guess what? Yes, the sprinkle rack is available for any player to purchace if they want to. But the Sweetheart display & the Valentine display can Only be obtained by players who complete goal tasks. You are wrong...so deal with it; while the rest of us players enjoy "cooking frantically" (which you spelled wrong). Now I must get back to cooking so I can actually get all of the goal prizes that you don't want.

VanaCatu
02-04-15, 03:04 PM
new goals thread with all stuff listed :

sally_brown
02-04-15, 06:28 PM
For those ever wishing old goal prizes to come back for purchase, don't lose hope. I just came across this thread because I was curious what the Valentine goal was for 2012, becuase it ended literally just before I started playing in March 2012.
The Fruit Chocolate Dip, and the Truffle Maker were the goal ovens, and the Swan Fountain was a goal prize. So there is hope in having the truffle chair brought back as that was also a goal prize. Not sure about the Love Muffins though as that was unlocked from doing the goal.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23632-Bakery-Valentine-GoalsFor what it's worth, I was not playing this game in 2012 (at least not the bakery I have now), but I already had both of those ovens, so this isn't the first time they've been re-released.

Splendid the sprinkle rack is in the catalogue thats the only stuff i was interested in, bought it right away now no need to hother about another set of boring goals i really cant understand so many players loved cooking frentically for hours to get a final prize when it would be so easy to buy the same item right from the catalogue......Well I, for one, don't really care about the final prize, but I like having goals to have something to do. And everyone doesn't cook frantically (or frenetically); I still have neighbors requesting things for the previous goal, and I'm not finished yet either.

LavaRain8
02-04-15, 06:45 PM
By the looks of that link, the goals in 2012 were quite...strange. Place this new oven, but don't bother cooking anything with it, just make X amount of this recipe on the regular oven. Then let's jump over to the Ice Cream Machine and make some of those, but not before you request 10 ice cream cones for no good reason. Then, finish building the new machine...but let's go with another old recipe on the drink mixer, and request some cream for your coffee please! 3 should do the trick....

Thank goodness they aren't just like that anymore. The goals could be considered tedious now, but these old ones were beyond tedious. :D

filochick1982
02-04-15, 08:07 PM
Yes I know this isn't the first time they were re-released after the goal expired. I bought these appliances after they were re-released the first time last year so already had them as well. My point is, the fact TL was willing to re-release the two appliances twice post the goals expiring, means there is hope in having the truffle chairs re-released as well. Who knows, we may get them next week.

For what it's worth, I was not playing this game in 2012 (at least not the bakery I have now), but I already had both of those ovens, so this isn't the first time they've been re-released.

cali_girl_sd4
02-04-15, 08:08 PM
But, the sprinkle rack is not the final goal prize...it's far from it! If you want to acquire the sweetheart display and the Valentine's display (final prize), you have to complete the goals or pay a ton of gems to skip everything. By doing the goals, you also get both appliances and the counter. Seems well worth the effort to me, and to each their own on how fast they choose to go through the steps.

@441sogo, I just visited a bakery with the sweetheart display and the Valentine display. The Valentine Display is very pretty!

filochick1982
02-04-15, 08:11 PM
@441sogo, I just visited a bakery with the sweetheart display and the Valentine display. The Valentine Display is very pretty!

Wow. That person must be very lazy to just spend gems so they can skip the goals.

filochick1982
02-04-15, 08:16 PM

Must you always remind everyone that you hate goals? We get it. No one is forcing you to do them. Most of us prefer to do the hard yards and get a nice prize without resorting to spending gems so we can save them for other items we can only get WITH gems. We don't all have bottomless pits of gems here like you make yourself out to have. Some of us actually need to prioritise where the gems are spent. I prefer to spend mine on boxes.

441sogo
02-04-15, 08:47 PM

It looks very pretty locked at the end of my floor decor tab! Alas, I will get to baking and be very pleased when I get the reward! :)

VanaCatu
02-05-15, 03:15 AM
Most of us prefer to do the hard yards and get a nice prize without resorting to spending gems so we can save them for other items we can only get WITH gems.
totally agree. goals are not only for final prize. for example, from running quest, we can make upto $600'000 and for sure 12 gems... i'm playing almost 2 years, but for me such a profit is still good and appreciated, especially in view of prices for expansion and decor in bakery...

AnnasCoffee
02-05-15, 12:15 PM
I also agree. Completing the goals is about more than just baking. It's about unlocking each new item and recipe, one at a time, as you progress... and then decorating each day with that new item. I like anticipating what I will unlock next and planning where I will put it when I get it... it 'stretches out' the decorating fun for days!

If you use gems unlock EVERYTHING right away, all your fun is over in a few minutes.

Patience is a virtue :)

sally_brown
02-05-15, 07:32 PM
I also agree. Completing the goals is about more than just baking. It's about unlocking each new item and recipe, one at a time, as you progress... and then decorating each day with that new item. I like anticipating what I will unlock next and planning where I will put it when I get it... it 'stretches out' the decorating fun for days!

If you use gems unlock EVERYTHING right away, all your fun is over in a few minutes.I totally agree. And I'd be bored if I didn't have goals to do.

sls0991
02-05-15, 09:14 PM
I totally agree. And I'd be bored if I didn't have goals to do.

I wouldn't play if it weren't for the goals, because I don't personally like all of the weekly updates. And I probably wouldn't have any neighbors if I was inactive for very long and you need them for goals, parts, gifts, moral support.. lol.

LightAndLove83
02-06-15, 04:16 AM
Goals are getting out of hand. Could someone please let Team Lava know that while it's definitely a good idea to give some love to those who make you the most money, THEY aren't the majority! Their the 1 percenters. The 99 percenters, also make them money and would like them to throw us a bone once in a while. :-/ We have to earn our money, therefore, this game is our way of unwinding and socializing. We don't have time to babysit goals. I agree, they needed to make them a little more challenging, but now? They've just gone overboard. :-/ *SMH & CHUCKLE*

LightAndLove83
02-06-15, 04:20 AM
Wow. That person must be very lazy to just spend gems so they can skip the goals.

to the player that called the other player lazy.... There are any number of reasons that a player would choose to spend gems in order to complete the goal. With the goals becoming more complicated, some may choose to finish them quicker by the use of gems If they choose not to have neighbors, have neighbors that aren't very helpful, or like most of us...don't have time to babysit a game all the time. They have over complicated the goals now since some people were complaining that they didn't have enough to do and goals went to quickly. so now, for those of us that play the game to unwind and enjoy, we have been forced to have to "fit it in" to our busy schedules. I've noticed, for the first time, that several of my neighbors are still finishing up last goal! To me, that's ridiculous. And if you don't finish the goal, you obviously don't get the prize and if you aren't able to win the orizes in order to decorate your bakery, I suspect that some people will just quit playing altogether, since the decorating is what drives the train for most players. A great number of people are here to socialize as well. But you can't make money off of people's socialization. I think Team Lava should re-plot the goals. I think they went 180 degrees too far, in the opposite direction. Trust me...if I could afford to throw money at this game every time a goal came out, I'd gem my way thru it too, if I had a busier schedule, I just might not be able to enjoy the game encore. o_O

sweetasL
02-06-15, 04:31 AM
Hi bakery players. I was wondering if any onr could tell me which oven I need to make the stone ground miche? Been trying and trying to complete this goal but every oven I buy is not the right one! HELP

PepperWoo
02-06-15, 04:50 AM
Hi bakery players. I was wondering if any onr could tell me which oven I need to make the stone ground miche? Been trying and trying to complete this goal but every oven I buy is not the right one! HELP

Look for the Classic Bread Oven in the appliance tab. You should find it near the end of the list. :)

andromedablack
02-06-15, 06:06 AM
Love this update! :) So happy to see Valentine goals!

sally_brown
02-06-15, 08:06 AM
I wouldn't play if it weren't for the goals, because I don't personally like all of the weekly updates. And I probably wouldn't have any neighbors if I was inactive for very long and you need them for goals, parts, gifts, moral support.. lol.I feel the same way about the weekly updates.

Goals are getting out of hand. Could someone please let Team Lava know that while it's definitely a good idea to give some love to those who make you the most money, THEY aren't the majority! Their the 1 percenters. The 99 percenters, also make them money and would like them to throw us a bone once in a while. :-/ We have to earn our money, therefore, this game is our way of unwinding and socializing. We don't have time to babysit goals. I agree, they needed to make them a little more challenging, but now? They've just gone overboard. :-/ *SMH & CHUCKLE*I don't like the 1- and 2-hour recipes as part of goals. I don't have a job that enables me to check my phone that frequently (and stuff will have spoiled by my lunch), so I can do the recipes a couple times in the evening. So I usually can't really start on making the recipes until the weekend. And even then, I'm often doing something and can't check on it every two hours.

filochick1982
02-06-15, 11:31 AM
to the player that called the other player lazy.... There are any number of reasons that a player would choose to spend gems in order to complete the goal. With the goals becoming more complicated, some may choose to finish them quicker by the use of gems If they choose not to have neighbors, have neighbors that aren't very helpful, or like most of us...don't have time to babysit a game all the time. They have over complicated the goals now since some people were complaining that they didn't have enough to do and goals went to quickly. so now, for those of us that play the game to unwind and enjoy, we have been forced to have to "fit it in" to our busy schedules. I've noticed, for the first time, that several of my neighbors are still finishing up last goal! To me, that's ridiculous. And if you don't finish the goal, you obviously don't get the prize and if you aren't able to win the orizes in order to decorate your bakery, I suspect that some people will just quit playing altogether, since the decorating is what drives the train for most players. A great number of people are here to socialize as well. But you can't make money off of people's socialization. I think Team Lava should re-plot the goals. I think they went 180 degrees too far, in the opposite direction. Trust me...if I could afford to throw money at this game every time a goal came out, I'd gem my way thru it too, if I had a busier schedule, I just might not be able to enjoy the game encore. o_O

Sorry but I still think that for the vast majority who skip the goals with gems, it boils down to laziness/and or poor time management.

I have a full time job. I also take care of my little baby, run a household, run errands, spend time with my husband and socialise with friends. I have hobbies too. I'm not always on my phone. And guess what? I can still complete these goals within about a week and a half. It only takes what? Two minutes to do all that tapping to cook a recipe, and a few hours later, spend another two minutes serving the recipe. This game isn't hard. These goals aren't hard. No one is forcing you to do them if you feel they take up too much of your time. Sure, complete them using gems but please don't make these goals out to be something that's so hard to do because they're not.

twospoons
02-06-15, 05:07 PM
I've noticed, for the first time, that several of my neighbors are still finishing up last goal! To me, that's ridiculous.

why is that ridiculous? they're not even at the last minute stage yet--those goals don't expire for another 10 days! they have plenty of time left to get that final prize without the use of gems.

I agree with you that people who spend to skip can have many reasons for it, but I disagree on it ever being a necessity for a regular player, unless that player can honestly only log on once a day or something. even those of us with busy lives (and I've already thrown away several recipes of rotten chocolate-covered bananas, because I find short recipes difficult on weekdays) will be able to finish in the allotted time with or without any particular time management s****s. maybe not by V-day, but without getting locked out of any of the decor permanently.

minidemon88
02-07-15, 02:40 AM
I'm actually very grateful for the monthly goal updates. Otherwise, I'll be bored to death and will most likely quit the game years ago. It's boring without having new recipe/appliance.

The goals in bs and rs are much easier compared to the event in farm story 2. It will drive one nuts, pulling all their hair out. LOL! :p

pupugoing
02-08-15, 10:00 AM
Actually I keep playing the game because of the goals, I am in love with getting prizes and decorating my bakery.

mytsa
02-08-15, 08:17 PM
Goals add fun to the game, love it.

However, don't critizise people using gems to finish goals, they might have their own problems,
and, they are who fund the game so that we can play it free and ad free.

awesomejujubeans
02-09-15, 10:02 AM
Does anyone have a screenshot of the recipes for the second appliance?

cali_girl_sd4
02-09-15, 10:09 AM
Does anyone have a screenshot of the recipes for the second appliance?

Look here: (Discussion thread topic Bakery Goals 2015 Feb 04 Valentine's Day)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78153-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Feb-04-Valentine-s-Day/page5

baker601
02-10-15, 07:53 AM
Mysta, you are so right. The people that PAY are the reason why we can play for free! Why does anyone care if some people spend gems to finish goals? It is your money? People. Smh.

filochick1982
02-10-15, 02:22 PM
I don't actually care what people choose to spend their gems on and I happen to spend an obscene amount of real money on this game. The pictures I post of my bakery in the Show Off Your Bakery thread proves that. I was simply pointing out that it comes across as pure laziness (to me) to spend gems when you can get the same items for free with some effort.

Mysta, you are so right. The people that PAY are the reason why we can play for free! Why does anyone care if some people spend gems to finish goals? It is your money? People. Smh.

orleansparish
02-10-15, 05:05 PM
I don't think the people who complete goals with gems are lazy. From what I seen They have money to burn and like to show off. Needing to be the first to have the new shiny prize for people to fawn over. That's not laziness. It's pure silliness. And wasteful. But hey, some folks feel the need to get attention even in a game of people they don't see. Not my taxes to pay. There is one player who always finished the goals on the same day. Blows my mind. Like really, Dudette? They're like the folks who need to get the first iPhone. I just laugh, see what I'm working towards and cook my food. I'll be finished with the goals tomorrow. Then I'll go back to mastering and strolling the community to see who has the new items tomorrow.

I also have neighbors still doing the old goals. For the person who says it's ridiculous. How is it bothering you or affects your game? I accept my neighbors parts and if I can try not to be lazy, then I send them the old part they asked for too. I have three bakeries. I don't play them all at the same time. I JUST started the previous goals a few days ago. But then realized the end prize looks wacky and I can't be bothered with doing it, just for the first cake.

Not when I can give my all for these goals with much more awesome prizes.

Natasha_07
02-10-15, 05:20 PM
Those persons must be very dedicated to finish goals on day 1, thats a lot of gems. :confused:

I don't think the people who complete goals with gems are lazy. From what I seen They have money to burn and like to show off. Needing to be the first to have the new shiny prize for people to fawn over. That's not laziness. It's pure silliness. And wasteful. But hey, some folks feel the need to get attention even in a game of people they don't see. Not my taxes to pay. There is one player who always finished the goals on the same day. Blows my mind. Like really, Dudette? They're like the folks who need to get the first iPhone. I just laugh, see what I'm working towards and cook my food. I'll be finished with the goals tomorrow. Then I'll go back to mastering and strolling the community to see who has the new items tomorrow.

I also have neighbors still doing the old goals. For the person who says it's ridiculous. How is it bothering you or affects your game? I accept my neighbors parts and if I can try not to be lazy, then I send them the old part they asked for too. I have three bakeries. I don't play them all at the same time. I JUST started the previous goals a few days ago. But then realized the end prize looks wacky and I can't be bothered with doing it, just for the first cake.

Not when I can give my all for these goals with much more awesome prizes.

britthull12
04-02-15, 10:22 AM
Add me britthull12