PDA

View Full Version : White Rose Dragon disappearing

windracer1
02-03-15, 02:26 PM
Is the White Rose dragon supposed to disappear? I evolved it to level 4 and now it keeps disappearing. If I tap on the habitat that it is in and select the white rose dragon, exit out, and tap on the dragon again (it takes several cycles of this) the dragon will reappear in the habitat. But if I exit the game, the white rose dragon is gone again.
My main concern: is it still collecting coins for me even though it looks like it's gone?

[S8] Regina
02-03-15, 03:32 PM
Is the White Rose dragon supposed to disappear? I evolved it to level 4 and now it keeps disappearing. If I tap on the habitat that it is in and select the white rose dragon, exit out, and tap on the dragon again (it takes several cycles of this) the dragon will reappear in the habitat. But if I exit the game, the white rose dragon is gone again.
My main concern: is it still collecting coins for me even though it looks like it's gone?

We checked this matter and were unable to get what you are experiencing. If you are using multiple devices to log into the account, please make sure that you have synced up the game before switching back and forth. If you continue to experience this issue, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account. Thank you!