Electric and nature super rare

Good luck everyone....

zenobia42
02-03-15, 12:33 PM
Super Rare nature - electric
22:00 breed / incubation time
24:00 evolution time

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18038&d=1422992363

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/a/a0/Palmeranian_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/200?cb=20150203193116 http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/90/Palmeranian_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/200?cb=20150203193116 http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/ea/Palmeranian_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/200?cb=20150203193117 http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/df/Palmeranian_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/200?cb=20150203193116

It's limited but we won't get a timer until the change of day. Presumably 1 week since that is their M.O. for animals they are upfront about being limited.

A2TUDE
02-03-15, 12:35 PM
Lol I posted same time oops:p

Melis2a84
02-03-15, 12:35 PM
New Palmeranian LIMITED

There is a goal which is

Electric and nature

I got it first try I was sooo surprised

ArcadiaTofu
02-03-15, 12:36 PM
Got it first try :D

Storm Sphinx x Unicorn

Good luck, everyone!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Feb%2003%2C%201%2031%2050%20PM.png

zenobia42
lol, A2TUDE. Kooky can put them together or lock one or the other of them when she is around. :)

Thanks for the screenshot, ArcatdiaTofu - what a pretty egg it is! I will crop your shot and add to the OP. :D

A2TUDE
Lol I posted same time oops:p its a week to get grrr

Melis2a84
I posted after you guys lol we all had same idea lol

maizee0404
Ugh i got 16hrs :(

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 12:39 PM
I hope this thread is the one that gets to stay because I love the title :)

I haven't seen it yet, but one week limited? Pass. I don't think I'll bother trying for it. I'm just not interested in that kind of stress and disappointment.

zenobia42
02-03-15, 12:41 PM
I am REALLY surprised - I think this is the first time ever they made a limited animal with a unique timer for that element combo. :eek:

PernReloaded
02-03-15, 12:46 PM
Missed this announcement! I got a 22 hour timer with Falconch x Plantler, so while it could be a Hyppogryph, I am hoping it is this instead.

flowless
02-03-15, 12:52 PM
I have that stupid ultra rare sphire animal breeding while i was trying for snowpoussm and speeding all my gems trying to get it

So my nest and breeding den are stuck for 4 days

I wasnt expecting another limited animal

Oh well fantay was my fav game
Its wearing off slowly

rjazz
02-03-15, 12:56 PM
First try with Unicorn & aquatter = Porkupine. Bred again Panda & Leopard another 17hrs. ugh!

zenobia42
02-03-15, 01:01 PM
First try with Unicorn & aquatter = Porkupine. Bred again Panda & Leopard another 17hrs. ugh!

I *wish* my "fail" were that - I still don't have one of those. Have actually been breeding for it a couple days. So I'm glad this one is an electric-nature too. Hopefully I can at least get a that guy consolation prize when I don't get this one. My record is 0-2 on 1-week limiteds so I don't have my hopes high for this one.

rjazz
02-03-15, 01:24 PM
Well, the Porkupine is a good thing since I didn't have one!

ninasidstorm8
02-03-15, 01:30 PM
I noticed two strange things about the release of this creature. The goal to breed it is only 2,000 coins. Seems like a token amount just to put in a reminder that there is a new creature to breed, since most players eligible to breed it couldn't care less about 2,00 coins.

To buy the creature in the store, the cost is only 500 gems where the Storm Sphinx (the current electric/Nature Super Rare) is 1200 gems and it doesn't say anything about being on sale. I wonder if this is going to be a trend for the limited animals, a lower cost when you don't have much time to breed it.

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 01:33 PM
Finally got it.

ninasidstorm8
02-03-15, 01:34 PM
I hope they give us more than a week on this one. If you breed strictly Electric and Nature, the lowest fail time will be 16 hours (everyone's favorite Thunderhawk), Without speeding, that means the best you could do is 11 tries in one week.

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 01:40 PM
To buy the creature in the store, the cost is only 500 gems where the Storm Sphinx (the current electric/Nature Super Rare) is 1200 gems and it doesn't say anything about being on sale. I wonder if this is going to be a trend for the limited animals, a lower cost when you don't have much time to breed it.

You're right. I noticed this too. That big of a discrepancy in price - it's almost like they're trying to suggest that this animal is for sale for $20 for a week... oh yeah, and there is a tiny tiny chance that you can get it for free. For a one week limited with minimum 16 hour fails, that's basically 1 or 2 attempts per day without speeding, which is hardly any.

I don't know, I'm not ever buying an animal for $20 in this game, so my inclination is to ignore any animal presented like this and just keep working on the other permanent ones I'm missing. I hope we don't see more and more of these one week limited animals, but if people buy them (or speed a ton for them) and it makes them a ton of money, we sure will.

cquinn32
02-03-15, 02:14 PM
Finally got it.

Congrats!!

Vodelle
02-03-15, 02:30 PM
This animal looks pretty cool, actually.

My nest is taken up w/my 2nd citrine though, so it'll be a couple days before I can even try lightning/nature and I'm not getting my hopes up. :(

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 02:31 PM
Congrats!!

Thanks Cquinn. Hopefully everyone will get it soon

Bambamstad
02-03-15, 02:32 PM
I think i will give it a few tries. I am missing storm sphinx and porkupine, so maybe got a nice fail.

keller63
02-03-15, 02:33 PM
this one to me is like the menoram, its ok, but im not too bothered if i get it or not

Buttercup0001
02-03-15, 02:43 PM
1st attempt to breed it was a 17hr fail. I'll keep trying, I'm missing a storm sphinx so hopefully ill get one or the other and pigs might fly one day :rolleyes:

Phaedrakiki
02-03-15, 02:45 PM
How long is the breed? (Can't wait to get this!)

RorJam
02-03-15, 02:49 PM
Got it! So happy for this breed pairing I was still in need of the Eagle Beagle just got that before I sped bred. So I did speed the beagle through the nest and then 2 thunder Hawks later bingo! I was doing lightning breeds instead of fire and nature because I refuse to do that combo for months lol. I'd rather have 16 plus hour timers. So all I need now are the elephantom and the thunder mammoth! Good luck lately I got Storm Sphinx Saturday night and Sunday afternoon or early evening got Ruby razorback.

Melis2a84
02-03-15, 03:03 PM
It's 22 hrs and 24hr evolve

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 03:06 PM
Got it! So happy for this breed pairing I was still in need of the Eagle Beagle just got that before I sped bred. So I did speed the beagle through the nest and then 2 thunder Hawks later bingo! I was doing lightning breeds instead of fire and nature because I refuse to do that combo for months lol. I'd rather have 16 plus hour timers. So all I need now are the elephantom and the thunder mammoth! Good luck lately I got Storm Sphinx Saturday night and Sunday afternoon or early evening got Ruby razorback.

Congrats on all of them

xxxe
02-03-15, 03:25 PM
I still haven't gotten the Yetti. So I threw Nature, Electric and water into the mix and got 13 hours! I add in another element and still get a Conducktor! Lol I need a break soon from these long fails. I have been playing 20 hour crops and find myself checking the game way less than normal. I'm almost out of gems now because of the farming gem trap and speeding long timers. My games looking and feeling really sad.

dumbpluff
02-03-15, 03:48 PM
well, I just got six thunderhawks in a row.

an electric limited animal... what a friggen pain. if you don't have gems, you barely get ten tries or so for the stupid thing. that's grossly cheap.

kooky panda
02-03-15, 03:52 PM
Merged all three update threads!:)

Good Luck!

Phaedrakiki
02-03-15, 04:05 PM
I don't have a Sphinx, so if I get a 22h, it'll be something I need (yay!) Ooh, don't have a Porkupine, either! Hope this is easier for everyone to get than prior lmtds. It looks so cute, a Pomeranian/palm tree cross? I wonder why they made it fly, though? Maybe it's too small, would be "lost" in the habitat if it was a regular 4-legged friend?

Good luck to all!

zenobia42
02-03-15, 04:13 PM
Darn - I posted my thread, with the title I thought most appropriate, and a number of other people posted they liked, and I got my thread up first. AND my OP had all of the relevant info which this OP does not. But my thread got merged into the generically titled thread posted after mine. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that. :rolleyes: Anyway, I suppose I will try for this one again tomorrow. I got the common fail.

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 04:14 PM
I like it... I especially like the pun for the name, and I'm impressed by how much it looks like a Pomeranian. However, it is somewhat similar to the Eagle Beagle... Not clones thankfully, but still similar enough that I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get both.

Of course, this being a nice and fairly unique design, it's for sale for $20 and limited (presumably) to one week. I hope we can see some more nice, unique animals that aren't limited to one week.

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 04:16 PM
Darn - I posted my thread, with the title I thought most appropriate, and a number of other people posted they liked, and I got my thread up first. But my thread got merged into the generically titled thread posted after mine. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that. :rolleyes: Anyway, I suppose I will try for this one again tomorrow. I got the common fail.

I noticed this too! Yeah not surprising... but seriously, they couldn't even keep the word "limited" in the title at all? Really? But the 5 !!!!! ... very important lol.

zenobia42
02-03-15, 04:18 PM
I noticed this too! Yeah not surprising... but seriously, they couldn't even keep the word "limited" in the title at all? Really? But the 5 !!!!! ... very important lol.

I guess having a title clear of any commentary is more important than a title, and OP, with all the relevant information. :rolleyes:

readysetgo888
02-03-15, 04:22 PM
I guess having a title clear of any commentary is more important than a title, and OP, with all the relevant information. :rolleyes:

By the way, I noticed that your title was even edited out of your post when it was merged, and that you edited to put it back. I laughed out loud.

Vodelle
02-03-15, 04:41 PM
By the way, I noticed that your title was even edited out of your post when it was merged, and that you edited to put it back. I laughed out loud.
Hahaha pardon me but what the ****?

I like Zen's title - it gave all the necessary info at a glance. :/

e: I wish all the animal thread titles were standardized to be honest. That's what I would have done if I was mod/admin of a forum like this. :p

Ratisorn
02-03-15, 05:10 PM
Unlucky but am very happy.��

zenobia42
02-03-15, 05:21 PM

Haaaaaahahahaha. I was hoping someone would notice that.

I was like, "Really? My post title had to be changed even though it was not even going to be the thread title?" The whole thing is hilarious. My title had more info. My OP had more info. My OP had all the pictures. My thread had 2 pages of replies to it when the others had 1-2 posts. When I started the thread, there were no others - they appears seconds or minutes after mine (presumably because they starting typing then mine posted, then they hit post, as often happens to me). But no, mine is not allowed to stand. Presumably because I included the words "Yet another" limited animal in the title along with all the relevant info (which the current thread title is missing. Freaking hilarious, man.

Anyway, as far as limited-from-the-start animals go in this game, it's my least favorite. And I doubt I'll get it. But I'll try because I'm also still trying for the... oh poo, I am not allowed to ever name another animal in a thread about a different one, even if I am talking about it being a possible outcome from the same breeding. It's really difficult to talk about breeding without ever, ever, ever mentioning any other possible outcome by name. But I'm trying for an electric ultra rare and for a piggie that's been around months and I still don't have, of the same elements as this Palmeranian, so I might as well try for it.

Foxy_Kit
02-03-15, 06:16 PM
I like the new creature, so cute!! Am currently trying for Sphinx and Porkupine, will add this to my list.

icysnowz
02-03-15, 06:33 PM
Omg omg! I was trying for this animal so i put unicorn and eagle beagle together and i got 45hours on the first try! Cant believe what i'm seeing lol.. hope i get emerald instead of the citrine coz i dont really like it.. feel so tempting to speed bred but oh well, guess i cant try for this guy again for another 4 days..

Foxy_Kit
02-03-15, 07:33 PM
Congrats Joey :)

Vodelle
02-04-15, 09:34 AM
Okay, spent about 15 gems to get the citrine out of the way and the first breeding attempt was 17h - so one of the two rares. I don't have either so... yay.

readysetgo888
02-04-15, 10:05 AM
I'm only trying for this one because I'm hoping my chances of a Porkupine fail might be a little higher than normal... two 16hr fails so far and I'm already over it lol. Ugh 16 hr fails.

Buttercup0001
02-04-15, 01:46 PM
I'm only trying for this one because I'm hoping my chances of a Porkupine fail might be a little higher than normal... two 16hr fails so far and I'm already over it lol. Ugh 16 hr fails.

I just got my 2nd 16 hr fail. I hear you and second that. These 16 hr fails are painful.

keller63
02-04-15, 02:01 PM
im on the second 16 hours myself but im mixing it up, i dont care too much for it so im using rainguin and thunderhawk (as i can ge 16 new creatures from it) but at least i have its elements in there so if i get it i get it, but a unicorn would be a nice fail for me

infinitelove19
02-04-15, 02:08 PM
Got 22 hours my second try. Can hardly believe it!
Had a terrible run in January trying unsuccessfully for citrine, cthulhu, Menoram and Yeti for over a month... guess my bad luck isn't permanent. Whoo-hoo! :-)))

Good luck everyone!
(My combo is Porkupine & Emerald just fyi)

zenobia42
02-04-15, 02:39 PM
0-for-3 so far here. All 16-hour fails. I figure I'll just keep putting a unicorn with an electric-nature every 12 hours and speed it 4 hours. These >12 hour fails are the WORST.

dumbpluff
02-04-15, 03:52 PM
0-for-3 so far here. All 16-hour fails. I figure I'll just keep putting a unicorn with an electric-nature every 12 hours and speed it 4 hours. These >12 hour fails are the WORST.

they're absolutely terrible, no joke. it's especially terrible with such a limited animal. even considering a month, only having about 35+ tries for these animals (if you keep shelling out 20 hour or so animals, through some course of luck) is really rough. but in a week? this is terrible! there's absolutely no chance at all aside from insane speeding or even more insane luck.

granted, i'm very happy for everyone's who been saved from the hassle of trying to get this guy already, but electric animals are probably not the best idea for an exceptionally limited animal.

but this is teamlava, so of course they're not going to vouch for a bearable, doable breed. why would they ever do that?

Hawksmoor
02-04-15, 05:10 PM
I just got 22 hrs with Lightning Leopard and Eagle Beagle. Had a lot of Thunderhawk fails.

zenobia42
02-04-15, 11:09 PM
Tonight's unicorn - thunderhawk pairing got me a 17-hour timer. Really hoping it's the piggie I still don't have yet. And I'll try again tomorrow.

sweetypies97
02-04-15, 11:33 PM
I'm not going to bother even trying with this one. I'll only get fails.

Buttercup0001
02-05-15, 03:48 AM
3rd 17hr fail. I'll keep trying, I haven't given up.....Yet :)

Foxy_Kit
02-05-15, 04:11 AM
Multiple thunderhawks later... I got the piggie :) now aiming for the big 2.

I intentionally breed lightning element for world events... Lengthy common fails means i keep the nest full without using too many gems :)

JanineQuinty
02-05-15, 04:48 AM
It's very cute; I'm going to try the lightning leopard and the panda. If you want to add me; JanineQuinty

kuppikahvia
02-05-15, 06:22 AM
Wow I was trying for this guy and I got a Sphinx with the 1st try (new to my forest) and now a porkupine with the 2nd try (also new!). I really can't complain for not getting this little flying one (couldn't care less actually hahah)

keller63
02-05-15, 07:00 AM
I'm not trying hard enough for this one really, I have his elements in the mix but I have 4 elements to try for 16 new hybrids. He's cute but I'm not overly worried, I haven't liked the flying dogs yet, really don't like the eagle beagle.

cquinn32
02-05-15, 08:13 AM
Ugh I just knew this would happen the moment I saw a new electric/nature hybrid. I've had about six or seven 16 and 17hr fails and now have 21hrs which will be the sixth storm sphinx on my island!! Just can't seem to avoid the sphinx.

ninasidstorm8
02-05-15, 08:59 AM
It's ironic how things work out sometimes. Before this creature came out I was trying for a Confetti Yeti and other creatures I am missing using Water/Nature/Dark Electric to hopefully get a Crystal Unicorn as well. In 28 tries, didn't get a single Electric/Nature hybrid (not that I minded). Switched to using just Electric/Nature when this one came out. So far, Thunderhawk, Eagle Beagle in the nest and another Thunderhawk in the breeding den. Without speeding, I will have one more try in about 11 hours before having to decide what to do about the new creatures released tomorrow or sticking with trying for this one. I might even need to do some speed breeding since I need about a month's worth of explosives to expand to the new creatures.

zenobia42
02-05-15, 10:01 AM
Sweet! My 17-hour breeding from last night turned out to be the one I am missing (the piggie). Been trying for that one for 3 months.

Still trying unicorn + thunderhawk to hopefully get this guy and the ultra rare with electric.

rjazz
02-05-15, 10:55 AM
Good News, bad news- haven't got the Palmerian yet, (good news) but did get missing Eagle Beagle & Porkupine and now a 45 hour timer!!! Bad news have to buy a new gem habitat, low on coins because of just expanding and buying a new different habitat earlier this week. But overall it's good! Hope it's a Dragon!!!!

AuntyRose32
02-05-15, 11:29 AM
Just got Storm Sphinx on my first try for Palmeranian, which I didn't have so that was good. Now I have a 16 hour timer....bummer.

mbyte68
02-05-15, 12:33 PM
got theese as fails Storm Sphinx & Porkupine 1 egg and 1 on breeding oh well dont have theese but welcome them to my FS :)

readysetgo888
02-05-15, 12:40 PM
I quit breeding for it but decided to try again... this is probably my best chance to get a Porkupine, as I can't see myself sitting through 16 hour fails with only one rare and non limited animal as a new outcome unless I loved it. The Porkupine isn't a personal favorite (it's basically a green Ruby I think), so this is probably the only time I'll ever be willing to try to get one... and of course the Palmeranian would be quite exciting too. So I'm back to 16 hr fails.... just got another one... sigh... oh well, it came after a Rainguin fail so I get to decide which animal I want to hatch with the extra time. Hollie Collie or Christmas Sloth... hmm...

flowless
02-06-15, 12:04 AM
I havnt got anything new for last two weeks
Trying non stop for snowpossum with success

3 times fails trying for this one

Bambamstad
02-06-15, 03:59 AM
Such luck, got it on second try. First had my second eagle beagle and afterwards this one. I thought it was the sphinx, but must have misread the hours.
Now wait for about 20 hours till it is hatched.

keller63
02-06-15, 07:06 AM
Hehe, well my 4 element attempts have given me shock fox, turtisle thunder hawk and now a 9hour timer, could be a rockodile which I don't have or plantler. But I did do a few attempts just electric and nature and just got 3 thundrhawks. Ah well hopefully that 45 hour timer will pop up for me.

tygerlynx
02-06-15, 10:25 AM
Got it on my third try after two porkupines! I'm usually very unlucky with limited/rare animals. Still trying for golden retreiver/toucan/crystal unicorn for months now...

the_harlequin
02-06-15, 11:01 AM
After several fails I hit him with Eagle Beagle lvl10 and Emerald Dragon lvl15.

Vodelle
02-06-15, 11:04 AM
Got it on my third try after two porkupines! I'm usually very unlucky with limited/rare animals. Still trying for golden retreiver/toucan/crystal unicorn for months now...

After several fails I hit him with Eagle Beagle lvl10 and Emerald Dragon lvl15.

Congrats to both of you!

I've only had 3 tries so far and it's been two thunderhawks and an eagle beagle. Chances are I won't get this palmeranian (especially if the smitten kitten is breedable - I'll be switching to that) so I'll have to admire it in other people's islands haha.

Foxy_Kit
02-06-15, 03:46 PM
Congrats to everyone who got this really cute creature! :)

I've been going at lightning / nature since the world event started :p i think i can start a thunderhawk factory

Drachenia
02-06-15, 05:01 PM
I agree with the Thunderhawk factory, I accelerated breeding with Storm Sphinx / Crystal Unicorn. I got infinitely Thunderhawk get and 1. Storm Sphinx. Now I breed with Emerald Dragon / Citrine Peregrin and get Porkupine, Thunderhawk, Thunderhawk against 16 hours. Please give me 22 hours :D

zenobia42
02-07-15, 06:24 PM
I really don't understand the timing of releasing this one right before the new holiday element limiteds. IMO, if they are going to insist on more than half the animals they release these days being limited, they should have at least waited until the VD limited stuff was over with before releasing this. IMO, non-seasonal limiteds... well IMO if an animal like this is not related to a season or holiday or anything at all, like the last fire-earth 1-week limited, it should NOT be limited at all. But if it has to be for whatever "reason," it should not be DURING other seasonal limited breeding times.

There is absolutely no reasonable explanation for this and that fire-earth one a few weeks ago to be limited at ALL. They have NOTHING to do with this particular timeframe. And if they are going to INSIST on torturing us with limited animals with miniscule odds and no reason for them to be limited at all, they should at least have the decency to do it BETWEEN seasonal limiteds, not OVERLAPPING them. I know I have just totally given up on trying for this one, and based on the posts in this and the other current limited animal's threads, and what I see in breeding dens, almost everyone else has done the same. There is NO excitement about this one simply because there is yet ANOTHER limited animal out now, and it has a unique element. This is not unique in any way. It is a flying dog. We already had a flying dog - it's even the same elements as this!

PLEASE, TL, I BEG you, if you are going to release animals like this that are in no way unique or seasonal, PLEASE don't make it senselessly limited.

ETA: Kooky, can you please change the title of this thread to include the very important information that this is a limited animal? Thanks.

dragonloona
02-07-15, 06:29 PM
Now I can't say that I bred this Palmeranian, for because of getting nothing but common fails and since it's limited, I decided to BUY this creature!!! Now still working on evolving him, pictures are below... feel so guilty that I couldnt breed him, but I did waist over 250 gems trying and only one RARE outcome I chose to buy him!!! If that doesn't tell you I'm frustrated, you can read my other post in the smitten kitten forum!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0235_zps0bb7866f.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0235_zps0bb7866f.png.html)

Vodelle
02-07-15, 06:55 PM
I agree, zen. I basically had the time to do maybe 3 tries for this, and now I'm on to the smitten kitten. This style of releasing animals favors those who are completionists and will speed (or outright buy the animal) to complete their album, but at some point that's going to come crumbling down. Spenders will either get sick of having multiple limiteds released so close together/overlapping, or new players won't even see the point of putting in so much effort. After all, as time goes by, the amount of limiteds that people have missed out on by joining the game later are pretty staggering. And if I was a new player who had to contend with multiple limiteds in a week, I know I wouldn't be jumping at the chance to pay for all of them.

It's too bad, because the palmeranian (and the chimpala) DO have cool designs (imo) and they have no real reason to be limited. They're not seasonal, they're not holiday-related, they're just random cool punny animals they decided to release. I think if they had more permanent animals it would actually be better for them - it'd give newer players something to work towards & be excited about and would mean that when there is a limited animal, there are a lot of other 'fails' people can get. Which makes for a funner game.

keller63
02-07-15, 07:03 PM
im fairly new having started just before thanksgiving, and yes, nothing but limiteds and events and tournaments. i havent had really any chance with normal hybrids yet alone these rares, i got the present pheasant but i have chimpala or cold turkey, and i havent got this one yet. and yes like you said, ive given up on it now that the valentines are out. im not too worried if i dont get him, ok i like his face (hate the breed of dog tbh) but i dont have eagle beagle yet which again i dont care about.

hopefully i can get kitten soon so i can put in for this 1-2 more times before the next love dove is released. but i have another 12 hour timer on that :(

readysetgo888
02-08-15, 10:12 AM
I totally agree with you Zen... it seems like they hurt themselves here. Why a limited animal RIGHT before a bunch of seasonal limited animals? It doesn't make sense... there's no reason this animal couldn't have been a permanent one. As you said, it seems like a lot of people weren't excited about it because they knew they wouldn't have much chance for it, and on top of that, as soon as we knew about it, everyone was more interested in the Valentine's animal with shorter fails. I wish TL would learn from this and 1) not do a non-seasonally themed animal as a one week limited for no reason and 2) not release two LIMITED from the start animals with different elements at the same time.

That being said, I said in the beginning of this thread that I felt like this was a limited for-sale-only animal. It is a super rare, and yet costs half of what most of the other super rares cost (while almost no one would buy a super rare outright for $40 or 1000 gems, $20 or 500 gems is something that more people might do). It has the second longest common fails in the game, making it extremely unlikely to be able to be bred in a short time without a lot of speeding. And then they released another limited animal just 3 days later.

If it was profitable for them, we'll see more like this - and I plan to disregard all of them. I'm not wasting my time breeding for a week limited animal with long fails. I'm not getting emotionally invested in getting ANY animal that is a one week only. I know the odds are very low and they won't be around long enough to care about anyway. If this animal gets removed on Tuesday I won't miss it.

(Do we actually know that it's being removed Tuesday?)

Vodelle
02-08-15, 10:27 AM
(Do we actually know that it's being removed Tuesday?)
The goal for breeding it (which you get... 2000 treasure for, wowee) goes away on tuesday but I'm not sure the animal will be going away then. Usually they do a count-down when there's a week left. It's definitely going to go away soon, though, because it has a big LIMITED TIME banner in the shop which normally suggests the animal going away within a week. So, I dunno.

readysetgo888
02-08-15, 10:33 AM
The goal for breeding it (which you get... 2000 treasure for, wowee) goes away on tuesday but I'm not sure the animal will be going away then. Usually they do a count-down when there's a week left. It's definitely going to go away soon, though, because it has a big LIMITED TIME banner in the shop which normally suggests the animal going away within a week. So, I dunno.

I had the suspicion that it may not have been a one week limited - which would make a lot more sense due to the long fails and other limited animals currently available. But if limited from the start no longer reliably means 1 week, then we NEED to be told how long a particular animal has when it's released. It's extremely unfair not to tell us... especially for people who bought this animal because they thought they didn't have time to try for it.

Of course, it's entirely possible that they themselves don't know how long they plan for it to be available. Perhaps they just put a "limited" label on it to see how much extra profit that would get them, but they won't remove until they feel they've gotten as much as they can. That would be super unfair but I can see it happening.

Drachenia
02-08-15, 01:13 PM
I'll try breeding again with Planther / Citrine Peregrin and have 16 hours. Hi Elsa or Kooky Panda, it is only until tomorrow evening to breed, or even longer? Much Obliged :D

JanineQuinty
02-08-15, 03:25 PM
I had a lot of fails (16 or 17 hours). I breeded the lightning Leopard and the panda and now I have a 21 hour breed. Does Anyone know what I'm going to get?

Vodelle
02-08-15, 03:30 PM
I had a lot of fails (16 or 17 hours). I breeded the lightning Leopard and the panda and now I have a 21 hour breed. Does Anyone know what I'm going to get?

That would be a storm sphinx. Not a palmeranian, but still a super rare. :)

flowless
02-08-15, 04:35 PM
Looks like gonna miss my first animal

Defeted at last for my full album goal

ninasidstorm8
02-08-15, 07:36 PM
After 3 Thunderhawks and an Eagle Beagle I managed to get a Porkupine, which I didn't have. Naturally, my next attempt was also a Porkupine and I have another 17 hour timer in the breeding den. I figure I will have at least two maybe three more shots at this creature before Tuesday's update without speed breeding.

keller63
02-08-15, 07:43 PM
i havent gotten the smitten kitten yet so i cant put in for this guy, ive had a few attempts at it but nothing. im not too worried though. good luck to those still trying

JanineQuinty
02-09-15, 12:52 AM
That would be a storm sphinx. Not a palmeranian, but still a super rare. :)

Thanks! I haven't got that one yet so that's good :), I got the eagle beagle as well

Crr008
02-09-15, 10:00 AM
Finally got this palmeranian with crystal x eagle beagle. Used the same combo and on the very next try got the storm sphynx. Now I just need to get the porkupine.

flowless
02-09-15, 11:11 AM
I didnt even get anything beside the usual 16 and eagle 17 hour

How bad is the odds here
Too bad i like the look of it

zenobia42
02-09-15, 12:56 PM
Finally got this palmeranian with crystal x eagle beagle. Used the same combo and on the very next try got the storm sphynx. Now I just need to get the porkupine.

I just got a 22-hour timer with the same combo this morning Was coming here to post that. Good luck getting that piggie - you'll have the full electric-nature set in no time at this rate!

xxxe
02-09-15, 02:00 PM
I'll try Eagle Beagle and Crysyal next try. I just got an Eagle Beagle actually. The only rare I was still missing lol.

ninasidstorm8
02-09-15, 02:15 PM
I just got a 22-hour timer with the same combo this morning Was coming here to post that. Good luck getting that piggie - you'll have the full electric-nature set in no time at this rate!

Congrats Zen. After three straight Porkupines, I have another 17 hour timer in the breeding den. At least the first Porkupine was a new creature for me. Looks like I will get one more shot at it before tomorrow's update.

Since I haven't seen a timer on this creature yet, I am hoping everyone that still wants this one will have more time beyond tomorrow to get it. Good luck everyone.

sweetcupcake555555
02-09-15, 03:40 PM
With leopard and panda I just got a 21 hour timer which is good because I don't have storm Sphinx yet. I followed it up with another 21 hour timer. Now I have 2 sphinxes but No chance of palmeranium and he is so cute too! Well done to those who got it though. :)

xxxe
02-09-15, 05:37 PM
Wow just got 21 hours and I freaked out because I thought I got this and then realized its 22 hours! Lol oh well I didn't have a sphinx yet. I'm not going to speed either because I know in not going to get another super rare back to back. My luck usually doesn't work that way. Congrats to all that got this one. I have missed almost all the limiteds so it's not really a big deal anymore. And at least I got a sphinx out of it.

Crr008
02-09-15, 05:51 PM

Thanks. I just got lucky. I have long dry spells and then boom I get several animals at once. I'm sure I'll be back to regular old fails with the next try. I really, really want that piggie though.

goodsoul76
02-09-15, 08:41 PM
Seems like the sphinxes were in form as I got one as well (kind of a fail since I already have one)......had once more chance to breed and the thunderhawk reared its head again...grrrr

I may have missed the answer to this...but is this critter confirmed gone after the timer expires or will just the goal be gone?

Drachenia
02-09-15, 09:23 PM
No it is today evening European time go 20:30 clock. It is then no longer be breeding, I unfortunately as Palmeranian and Pumkinpanda not get it.

rjazz
02-09-15, 11:51 PM
Just a huge flock of Thunderhawks herre. Sigh

orleansparish
02-10-15, 03:17 AM
I think I just got this in the den! If so, Woohoo! I just put and took a smitten kitten off of the nest too.

flowless
02-10-15, 04:54 AM
I have more last try
And if i dont get it

Then only hope if i do get gifted gems to my max allowed 20

Feeling nervous

Edit its another 16 hour ahhhh

Anyone who can give me a gem
I would gift it back for sure

mbyte68
02-10-15, 05:02 AM
yh i give it 1 last try also got a 16hr timer :/

EviBrooklyn
02-10-15, 07:32 AM
I have more last try
And if i dont get it

Then only hope if i do get gifted gems to my max allowed 20

Feeling nervous

Edit its another 16 hour ahhhh

Anyone who can give me a gem
I would gift it back for sure

Darn flow I wish I read this in the morning .. I already gave mine out ..So sorry girl :-(

igames4me
02-10-15, 07:36 AM
i actually got it in one acct

rjazz
02-10-15, 08:55 AM
Letting the 16 hour timers run out until the update for today-no luck on this one.

zenobia42
02-10-15, 08:58 AM
I think this may still be breedable for another week or two. The quest timer often runs out before the limited breeding does, and I have seen no message saying when the last day for breeding is, which there always or almost always is.

keller63
02-10-15, 09:45 AM
I think this may still be breedable for another week or two. The quest timer often runs out before the limited breeding does, and I have seen no message saying when the last day for breeding is, which there always or almost always is.

That didn't happen with the chimpala. No timer and as soon as the quest finished so did the creature. Will just have to wait and see

Vodelle
02-10-15, 09:49 AM
That didn't happen with the chimpala. No timer and as soon as the quest finished so did the creature. Will just have to wait and see

The Chimpala also had a 7-day countdown that appeared in a pop-up each day. The Palmeranian is obviously limited but never had a countdown, which suggests it'll be available for a bit longer.

Drachenia
02-10-15, 09:52 AM

Breeding Palmeranian until 2/10 at 11am PST

keller63
02-10-15, 09:55 AM
The Chimpala also had a 7-day countdown that appeared in a pop-up each day. The Palmeranian is obviously limited but never had a countdown, which suggests it'll be available for a bit longer.

Hmmm I don't remember that popup but then I don't pay them much attention. So maybe I just missed it then

zenobia42
02-10-15, 09:56 AM
Hmmm I don't remember that popup but then I don't pay them much attention. So maybe I just missed it then

I remember it. It stressed me out every morning. Because I was trying so hard to get it the whole week. I never did. :( And unlike tons of other expired limited animals, it has never shown up in a value pack.

kbli7355
02-10-15, 09:58 AM

Cold turkey and present pheasant were one week animals and never had countdowns. The countdowns are only for the longer time limited animals.

keller63
02-10-15, 10:31 AM
Cold turkey and present pheasant were one week animals and never had countdowns. The countdowns are only for the longer time limited animals.

for some reason i definitely remember knowing they were only around for 1 week but im unsure as to why i did. whether it was the forums or a timer/popup im unsure.

Vodelle
02-10-15, 10:40 AM
for some reason i definitely remember knowing they were only around for 1 week but im unsure as to why i did. whether it was the forums or a timer/popup im unsure.
Yeah, I looked up the cold turkey thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75529-Cold-Turkey-11-25-14-Expires-12-2-14&p=1008726&viewfull=1#post1008726) and they let us know it was a 1-week limited like a day in or something like that? I looked up the present pheasant and it had a 1-week goal. Didn't read through the entire thread to see when it actually expired and if there was any other indication, though. So there is precedent for 1-week announced timers and non-announced ones (as well as longer-time limited animals getting a countdown when they're close to being retired).

I think in this case we will just have to find out in 2 hours when the update hits!

ninasidstorm8
02-10-15, 12:06 PM
Looks as if the timer just expired and the Palmeranian is gone. I am a bit disappointed as it is the first creature that has left the game that I didn't manage to get first. I thought for sure, they would give us a bit more time on this one.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get this one and my sympathy to those who missed it.

Vodelle
02-10-15, 12:12 PM
Looks as if the timer just expired and the Palmeranian is gone. I am a bit disappointed as it is the first creature that has left the game that I didn't manage to get first. I thought for sure, they would give us a bit more time on this one.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get this one and my sympathy to those who missed it.
Oh, well, that's disappointing... I honestly kind of thought they'd have given us a more concrete timer and maybe more time to breed this animal, considering the long fails and the fact that they released another limited animal right on its tail. That and the fact there's really no reason for it to be limited. I think I only got 6 breedings in and all were thunderhawks except for one eagle beagle.

Sorry you didn't get this animal either. :(

ninasidstorm8
02-10-15, 12:21 PM
Oh, well, that's disappointing... I honestly kind of thought they'd have given us a more concrete timer and maybe more time to breed this animal, considering the long fails and the fact that they released another limited animal right on its tail. That and the fact there's really no reason for it to be limited. I think I only got 6 breedings in and all were thunderhawks except for one eagle beagle.

Sorry you didn't get this animal either. :(

I managed to get in 9 tries. 3 Thunderhawks, 3 Porkupines, 2 Eagle Beagles and a 17 hour timer in the breeding den. On the bright side, it was removed from my album as well so I am down to 19 holes, at least for the next 10 minutes.

flowless
02-10-15, 12:56 PM
Darn flow I wish I read this in the morning .. I already gave mine out ..So sorry girl :-(

Ur so sweet
Dont worry about that
It wouldve been probably another 16 hours fail
I just dont care as much as before

Thnx :)

Foxy_Kit
02-10-15, 01:49 PM
The palmonarian (sp?) didnt visit my forest. :(

cocauina
02-10-15, 02:34 PM
What the heck? The Palmeranian never had a timer! The pop up only said that we was a limited animal, but there was no pop up countdown saying how much time left we had until he expires!

Are you kidding TL? I hate when TL does this.

8hat
02-13-15, 10:57 AM
For you guys that didn't get this one, I am truly sorry but I was looking around my forest for whom to feed next and noticed this little guy. I level every hatched egg to 3 and evolve but this little cutey Palmeranian will not be leveling past 4 for quite some time. And they named him Thor...I love it.

I'm not here to gloat...my first miss was back at the Steam Trunk (ok, that was a tournament but I have missed several breedables). I tried dozens of times for the Menoram and Confetti Yeti with no luck. In fact, I have a Confetti Yeti fail breeding right now (Falconch).

kooky panda
03-08-16, 03:14 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/bf37029d73342f734839276fdba73107/tumblr_inline_o3qlf5IG471qm7yoc_540.png
This creature is known to bring some high energy wherever it goes. Adding this Animal to your collection will make your friends green with envy. Welcome back this mighty friend, the Palmeranian in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=ZTk3ZDZiMjY4ZjcwZmUzMmE3NTA4YTg0MzJhOGYxNzRlZmY3 ZDQyNiw5d0xJWVI0bQ%3D%3D)!

ninasidstorm8
03-08-16, 03:20 PM
Love to see this one come back. It was the first animal that left the forest before I could get one. There have been many others since then but the first one is the one that hurt the most. I hope we get more than a week to breed it.

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 03:22 PM
Oh goody! Nice to have a shot at getting this one. :)

Silverrain1
03-08-16, 03:32 PM
Aw nice, will be good fun to try for this one!

Phaedrakiki
03-08-16, 05:43 PM
Oh, yay! I really hated not being able to breed this. It's so cute, and loved the clever name, etc. Hope I get luckier this time around!
Good luck to everyone else, too!

Clark_Wayne
03-08-16, 06:47 PM
finally something i don't need to try :)

Drachenia
03-08-16, 09:28 PM
Oh joy Palmeranian is back , I hope I can breeding Palmeranian now . :D

epinederose
03-08-16, 10:49 PM
@Clark Wayne
Hahaha me too, the time is precious, lol.. Good luck to all who will try to get it :D

sanya87
03-09-16, 01:58 PM
Don't have to bother with this one at least :) Good luck everyone!

55lee55
03-11-16, 01:24 PM
Don't have to bother with this one at least :) Good luck everyone!

Yes, I am glad to have a break. Glad they brought him back for those who missed him the first time.

Wish they would do this more often, rather than the rapid fire production of new animals. Gives people a second chance at the great ones which is a good thing.

Since by my count we are approaching our 300th animal, I would really like to have a search function in my forest because it has become nearly impossible to keep track of where all my animals are now.

How about it, S8? Maybe you could put the search bar up where you now have the gem trap that is so easily brushed to irrevocably remove 1000 gems from our gem bank, where ostensibly you want us to believe anyone would purposely spend 1000 gems for coins or food? A search function would be a good use of that space and it really would be handy if we could search for an animal and if it is in our forest, maybe point to him? Fortunately, I remembered that I have the Palmeranian, but I had a time of it to find him to assure myself that I can sit this one out.

Good luck to all who try for this pup. He's mighty cute!

ninasidstorm8
03-11-16, 01:39 PM
Yes, I am glad to have a break. Glad they brought him back for those who missed him the first time.

Wish they would do this more often, rather than the rapid fire production of new animals. Gives people a second chance at the great ones which is a good thing.

Since by my count we are approaching our 300th animal, I would really like to have a search function in my forest because it has become nearly impossible to keep track of where all my animals are now.

How about it, S8? Maybe you could put the search bar up where you now have the gem trap that is so easily brushed to irrevocably remove 1000 gems from our gem bank, where ostensibly you want us to believe anyone would purposely spend 1000 gems for coins or food? A search function would be a good use of that space and it really would be handy if we could search for an animal and if it is in our forest, maybe point to him? Fortunately, I remembered that I have the Palmeranian, but I had a time of it to find him to assure myself that I can sit this one out.

Good luck to all who try for this pup. He's mighty cute!

By my count we have already reached 302 animals if you include the current 3 for the World Event.

Silverrain1
03-11-16, 03:03 PM
A search buttons would b great. Just to serve as a reminder of the animals that we do have. Or a button that when you push it will come up the names of all the animals in your forest in order of name or something. Maybe even beside the animals name could b how many we have of that animal. I remember once almost making two sea horses epic by accident not realising I was feeding two of the same animals.

SmaugyHobit
03-11-16, 04:38 PM
Not to much of a fan of the green with yellow colors tbh. GL to anyone trying!

55lee55
03-11-16, 04:58 PM
By my count we have already reached 302 animals if you include the current 3 for the World Event.

I didn't count those, but yes, your numbers are correct.

Silverrain1
03-13-16, 05:10 AM
Not having any luck with this one yet. Will keep trying tho! Trying with standard pandafodil and lightning leopard so will see what happens!
I agree 55lee55, I wish I got more opportunities to try for animals I missed the first time around.

ninasidstorm8
03-13-16, 08:45 AM
After two Thunderhawks (16 hr) trying for the Palmeranian I managed a 22 hour timer for my first Super Rare in a month. Now the only question is whether it is the desired Palmeranian or a duplicate Shockatoo. I will find out later today.

Silverrain1
03-13-16, 11:49 AM
After two Thunderhawks (16 hr) trying for the Palmeranian I managed a 22 hour timer for my first Super Rare in a month. Now the only question is whether it is the desired Palmeranian or a duplicate Shockatoo. I will find out later today.

Hope you have got the palmeranian. Iv had two thunderhawks and now a 17 hour timer. I only need the palmeranian from this combo so hoping I can get it.

Drachenia
03-13-16, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone! The Palmeranian coming not in my forest :(

I breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Storm Sphinx and get:

1. Thunderhawk
2. Thunderhawk
3. Eagle Beagle
4. Thunderhawk

ninasidstorm8
03-13-16, 09:31 PM
A few hours ago, I noticed that the combo I had in my Breeding Den that gave me a 22 hour timer, was a Rock Rhino and Thunderhawk rather than a Crystal Unicorn and a Thunderhawk. I cannot see how I made such a mistake but there they were. I just moved the egg to the nest and it is a Tesllama, the last of the Electric/Earth animals that I needed to breed.

I really want the Palmeranian but the Tesllama will have to do for now. I still can't believe that I selected a Rock Rhino rather than a Crystal Unicorn for breeding. I am not sure whether to count it as a fortunate mistake or a devastating error. It was the first Super Rare I have bred in a month and getting a 22 hour timer that was not the Palmeranian is disappointing. Next try, a 17 hour timer for a duplicate Eagle Beagle or Porkupine. I hate these long timers. :(

Silverrain1
03-13-16, 11:52 PM
A few hours ago, I noticed that the combo I had in my Breeding Den that gave me a 22 hour timer, was a Rock Rhino and Thunderhawk rather than a Crystal Unicorn and a Thunderhawk. I cannot see how I made such a mistake but there they were. I just moved the egg to the nest and it is a Tesllama, the last of the Electric/Earth animals that I needed to breed.

I really want the Palmeranian but the Tesllama will have to do for now. I still can't believe that I selected a Rock Rhino rather than a Crystal Unicorn for breeding. I am not sure whether to count it as a fortunate mistake or a devastating error. It was the first Super Rare I have bred in a month and getting a 22 hour timer that was not the Palmeranian is disappointing. Next try, a 17 hour timer for a duplicate Eagle Beagle or Porkupine. I hate these long timers. :(

Oh no, that's not good news! At least you have got something that you didn't have. I have never been lucky enough to get the tessllama so congrats there. Such a crazy coincidence that it was the right timer tho! Good luck in future breeding. I have only got 2 thunder Hawks and a porkupine so far.

ogreve
03-14-16, 02:32 AM
I cannot see how I made such a mistake but there they were. I just moved the egg to the nest and it is a Tesllama, the last of the Electric/Earth animals that I needed to breed.

Congrats on at least having gotten a missing super rare out of your mistake! :)
No bad result by any means... :)
As for how it could have happened: My epic Unicorn and epic Rhino appear side by side in the list of animals (I know this without double checking as I made many attempts with these two when trying for the Obsidian Cyclops). Most likely you accidentally tapped the Rhino instead of the Unicorn.

KIDDOBABE8
03-14-16, 07:46 AM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/bf37029d73342f734839276fdba73107/tumblr_inline_o3qlf5IG471qm7yoc_540.png
This creature is known to bring some high energy wherever it goes. Adding this Animal to your collection will make your friends green with envy. Welcome back this mighty friend, the Palmeranian in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=ZTk3ZDZiMjY4ZjcwZmUzMmE3NTA4YTg0MzJhOGYxNzRlZmY3 ZDQyNiw5d0xJWVI0bQ%3D%3D)!

Hi kooky! It's my first time to encounter the Palmeranian, only found out through here that it's a relisted animal. Just curious as to what's the inspiration for the palm design or event is it from? Thanks :)

ninasidstorm8
03-14-16, 08:18 AM
Congrats on at least having gotten a missing super rare out of your mistake! :)
No bad result by any means... :)
As for how it could have happened: My epic Unicorn and epic Rhino appear side by side in the list of animals (I know this without double checking as I made many attempts with these two when trying for the Obsidian Cyclops). Most likely you accidentally tapped the Rhino instead of the Unicorn.

I thought about that so I looked closely at their relative position when I bred my next animal and I have a few animals between them in case I accidently used my level 15 Crystal Unicorn rather than the level 4 Crystal Unicorn that I use for breeding. I think that I must have selected the Rock Rhino while I was scrolling down and didn't notice, I generally scroll down both lists at the same time with forceful swipes since I generally use lower level animals for breeding.

I am glad I noticed the discrepancy while the animals were in the Breeding Den or I would have been totally confused by the result. There have been a couple times in the past where I ended up with a result that was impossible for the animals I thought I selected. I had to assume I made some kind of error in those cases.

The Tesllama is a welcome consolation prize and I am still hoping for a Palmeranian.

itzjulezzz
03-14-16, 01:17 PM
45 hour fail. I keep getting thunderhawks with the thunderhawk & when I switch to the tinsowl I get the diamond hybrids

ninasidstorm8
03-14-16, 01:25 PM
45 hour fail. I keep getting thunderhawks with the thunderhawk & when I switch to the tinsowl I get the diamond hybrids

Congratulations!!! I'll take that fail.

Drachenia
03-14-16, 05:59 PM

1. Thunderhawk
2. Thunderhawk
3. Eagle Beagle
4. Thunderhawk
5. Thunderhawk
6. Storm Sphinx Super Rare

Silverrain1
03-14-16, 11:52 PM
Iv had plenty of thunderhawks now I'm on the porkupines lol. Had quite a few of them now.

GanleeKalinae
03-15-16, 03:44 AM
First attempt was a catypuss, second one this morning gave me a 22 hour timer! Now to see if it is the much longed for palmeranian or a shockatoo which would also be a nice addition as I don't have it yet.

Silverrain1
03-16-16, 08:38 AM
Still no luck. Done some speed breeding a bit to which I haven't done in a while and still not got it

ogreve
03-16-16, 04:29 PM
I have finally started yesterday, but over the past year nature-electric has always only given me Thunderhawks, with exception of two Catypusses.

Well then, as could be expected, the first two attempts again gave me Thunderhawks. I do want to continue trying for Palmeranian though, even if only for the fact that I still need relatively many of the fails!

ninasidstorm8
03-16-16, 08:48 PM
Of my 8 tries so far since the Palmeranian was rereleased, I have bred 7 Thunderhawks and a Tesllama when I accidently grabbed a Rock Rhino instead of a Crystal Unicorn for breeding. I would love to have the Palmeranian but I wouldn't mind a Catypuss fail. That Tesllama was the only Super Rare I have bred in a month. Ususally I can breed about 1 Super Rare a week, so I am in a bit of a rut now.

Drachenia
03-17-16, 07:01 PM

1. Thunderhawk
2. Thunderhawk
3. Eagle Beagle
4. Thunderhawk
5. Thunderhawk
7. Thunderhawk
8. Thunderhawk

cheetahblood
03-17-16, 09:26 PM
I missed on the palmeranian last time, so I was excited to be able to try for it again. I was breeding with crystal unicorn / storm sphinx and amidst all the 16hr timers I unexpectitedly got a 41hr timer pop up! While I am greatful to finally have gotten my first gem hybrid, I'm a bit sad I'll now miss out on the palmeranian.. Again. :p

Drachenia
03-18-16, 01:29 PM

1. Thunderhawk
2. Thunderhawk
3. Eagle Beagle
4. Thunderhawk
5. Thunderhawk
7. Thunderhawk
8. Thunderhawk
9. Catypuss

Silverrain1
03-20-16, 04:52 AM
Still trying and trying for this one with no luck. Only thunder Hawks and porcupines so far. Oh and one catypuss. At least with the long fails im getting a decent amount of bombs.

Drachenia
03-20-16, 05:47 AM

1. Thunderhawk
2. Thunderhawk
3. Eagle Beagle
4. Thunderhawk
5. Thunderhawk
7. Thunderhawk
8. Thunderhawk
9. Catypuss
10. Thunderhawk
11. Thunderhawk

Silverrain1
03-20-16, 01:18 PM
I'm not getting a pop up for this one so could someone please tell me when it will expire? Not having any luck but will keep trying

kuppikahvia
03-21-16, 02:10 AM
Been trying for this non stop, cant really complain cause I got two new animals including the Super rare Shockatoo, but there is no way the Palmy wants to join my forest... :(

ninasidstorm8
03-21-16, 10:46 AM
After taking a break to breed the Rainguin for the Storybook, I decided to give the Palmeranian one last shot before moving on to the Turtisle for the Storybook. Bred another Thunderhawk, which makes 9 to go with the 2 Porkupines and a Tesllama when I accidently mixed in Earth with Electric/Nature. Together with my attempts the first time it was released makes 23 attempts for the Palmeranian without success.

I will be sorry to see it leave again.

Silverrain1
03-21-16, 01:14 PM
Is someone able to tell me when this one leaves? I'm not getting a pop up. I'm sure it's soon that it leaves so just wondering how many more tries I will get

ninasidstorm8
03-21-16, 01:16 PM
Is someone able to tell me when this one leaves? I'm not getting a pop up. I'm sure it's soon that it leaves so just wondering how many more tries I will get

I am not sure of the exact time but it is around the time of next update in a little more than 22 hours.

Silverrain1
03-21-16, 01:34 PM
Thank you. My pop ups don't seem to b working just now. Not getting them for story book either. Thanks for the info, shld be able to get an other shot in tomorrow morning. Hope I get it. Good luck to all still trying. Congrats to all who got it

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 02:45 AM
Got an electric-nature super rare for my final 4-element attempt at Palmeranian last night. Unfortunately it's 21 hours, so it's the only one I already have - a Storm Sphinx.

kuppikahvia
03-22-16, 04:54 PM
Two 22 hr counts in acouple of days' time, but both were shockatoos... :(
It would have been just too good to be true I guess...

Funner52
11-18-17, 09:50 AM
Bring some of these animals from previous events back!!!!!! Plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!