PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Valentine Event

Pages : 1 [2]

cocauina
02-12-15, 08:21 AM
Why isn't it available for android.

What is not available for Android? Only arctic Isle and Dragon Album, the rest of the features, Android has them all. But you need to be at certain level.

amerirish
02-12-15, 09:29 AM
Got my last individual prize (yea!!) but noticed that the counter is still running. I think it'll be interesting to see what the final total is now that some Android players are involved :)

buttabdullah99
02-12-15, 09:41 AM
Guys plz TELL ME HOW DID WE GOT THE COMMUNITY PRIZES SOOO FAST YESTERDAY I OPENED MY GAME AND GOT 2 COMMUNITY PRIZES I am sooo confused and sooooo shocked before it took almost all days to get last prize 😨😨😨😨

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 09:55 AM
Guys plz TELL ME HOW DID WE GOT THE COMMUNITY PRIZES SOOO FAST YESTERDAY I OPENED MY GAME AND GOT 2 COMMUNITY PRIZES I am sooo confused and sooooo shocked before it took almost all days to get last prize ��������
Back on the last two pages, there was a fairly solid discussion of this >.> It seems that TL did not take the number of android players/their prizes into the count. With a fairly substantial number of new World Event players and their prizes added in, it drove the community prize numbers up.
-----------
THE DAILY TRACK

The last individual prize is at 2200 boxes.

That means collecting 158 boxes/day.

Today, nine days in, you need 1422 boxes to get the individual prize on time.

Personally, I am less than a hundred boxes short and should recieve it today.

LonePudding
02-12-15, 10:44 AM
I'm already curious to see the next event's amount! The last community prize could be doubled?! Just imagine needing 500 million!:eek:

ndtrance
02-12-15, 11:03 AM
Back on the last two pages, there was a fairly solid discussion of this >.> It seems that TL did not take the number of android players/their prizes into the count. With a fairly substantial number of new World Event players and their prizes added in, it drove the community prize numbers up.
-----------
THE DAILY TRACK

Today, nine days in, you need 1422 boxes to get the individual prize on time.

Personally, I am less than a hundred boxes short and should recieve it today.

Thank you so much for posting the daily totals. I'll be done tonight on this account, but my other account has been way behind. It's at 1409 boxes now and I'm getting caught up from clearing and building new farms. I won chocolate boxes on the wheel today and that helped.

PepperWoo
02-12-15, 11:22 AM
Why isn't it available for android.

What cocauina said above, plus you need to be playing on the regular version of Dragon Story, that's where the features are. Not on DS Winter or any other version.

Natasha_07
02-12-15, 12:23 PM
A little more than 400 to go...

Natasha_07
02-12-15, 12:40 PM
TL please bring back the romantic rocks discounted to house these valentine's dragons please!

missbandette
02-12-15, 02:25 PM
TL please bring back the romantic rocks discounted to house these valentine's dragons please!

I just thought of the same thing! I was skimming through quick to see if I could find anything about the return of the romantic rocks habitat. I appologize if I did miss any info about it, but does anyone know if they are going to bring it back? I would love to have another one, two would be even better, I love the valentine stuff!
Please, TL, could we have the romantic rocks habitat again?

Kennedward
02-12-15, 08:44 PM
1902 now

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 09:33 PM
Just got my Soulmate! I'll still do the Daily Track for anyone who is behind/needs it.

Enilon1
02-12-15, 11:32 PM
I got soulmate yesterday.

megafeehily
02-13-15, 12:53 AM
If TL forgot to add the Android users amount for this event and they only did this now, this only means one thing, in the next world event, don't be surprised if the community rewards cost the double, instead of, for example, 250,000,000 for the last community prize, probably 500,000,000 or even more.

Yeah just like what's I predicted in previous thread. I confused from beginning why the community part increased slowly when Android Users add in, it should be doubled or tripled cause Android users seem a lot more than iOS users. Now it's solved. They will up the cost for community the next world event event. I bet 250, 500, 750 million. Do you notice they don't double the item from Buildings those give items? In all previous WE, they did that. I think the purpose was to help we got enough items for community prizes.

cocauina
02-13-15, 07:37 AM
Yeah just like what's I predicted in previous thread. I confused from beginning why the community part increased slowly when Android Users add in, it should be doubled or tripled cause Android users seem a lot more than iOS users. Now it's solved. They will up the cost for community the next world event event. I bet 250, 500, 750 million. Do you notice they don't double the item from Buildings those give items? In all previous WE, they did that. I think the purpose was to help we got enough items for community prizes.

Now that you say, yes, I notice that TL didn't double the amount of things that the building gives, in every other event where we had this buildings they had doubleled the amount, probably this time they didn't do that because the Android users are now with the IOS users and they are trying to know how many boxes we are able to get, this was the first World Event, that I know, where the community won all the prizes without TL boosted the amount so we could win.

Let's see what TL has for us and what tricks they have for the next World Event.

Kennedward
02-13-15, 08:31 AM
2055 now

PernReloaded
02-13-15, 11:40 AM
THE DAILY TRACK

Today, ten days in, you need 1580 boxes to get the individual prize on time.

tuffyjkitten
02-13-15, 11:46 AM
As predicted there's a Valentine's habitat available for gems now...and it holds 3 dragons. There's also a different habitat in the new Kaleido value pack....any info on that one??

Annica5
02-13-15, 12:00 PM
As predicted there's a Valentine's habitat available for gems now...and it holds 3 dragons. There's also a different habitat in the new Kaleido value pack....any info on that one??
Romantic Rock from last year, also holds 3, white and red. Cost me 100 golds if I remember correctly. Lovely look :)

Natasha_07
02-13-15, 12:16 PM
200 more to go...

Why did they put the romantic rocks as a special package, I wanted a couple of those to house all the valentine's related dragons including the event ones. :(

I'll only get 1 of the new one, I really like the romantic rocks more.

tuffyjkitten
02-13-15, 01:13 PM
Romantic Rock from last year, also holds 3, white and red. Cost me 100 golds if I remember correctly. Lovely look :)

Thanks! Wasn't playing last Valentine's Day so I didn't know.

saghaven
02-13-15, 11:55 PM
Just got the Soulmate dragon so I'm all done!

andromedablack
02-14-15, 04:45 AM
Still need 248 hearts for Soulmate I think I'll make it.
Does it have pink in its elements?

LonePudding
02-14-15, 06:48 AM
I'm still 600 away from soulmate! NOW it's time to plant scalypears!

Kennedward
02-14-15, 08:20 AM
2230, finished it this morning:cool:

DaenerysFantasy
02-14-15, 08:57 AM
1981 here. My birthyear haha. No problem getting it. My second world event and first to get them all.

tuffyjkitten
02-14-15, 09:45 AM

I think it did. I hatched it and evolved it right away so I'm trying to remember what it said.

LonePudding
02-14-15, 10:12 AM
1981 here. My birthyear haha. No problem getting it. My second world event and first to get them all.

That's great! My 4th world event (Halloween) was my first to get all the prizes! Shame!

mimiamelia
02-14-15, 10:27 AM

Unfortunately no, it's white, blue, and purple.

redstar177
02-14-15, 10:29 AM

No, it's elements are White, Blue, Purple. None of the dragons had Pink in their elements :/

LonePudding
02-14-15, 11:32 AM
Sometimes I think TL are confused. No pink for valentines..:confused:

Natasha_07
02-14-15, 11:56 AM
23 more to go for soul mate.

redstar177
02-14-15, 12:11 PM
Sometimes I think TL are confused. No pink for valentines..:confused:

I think it's because the World Events are available at level 17, but pink dragons don't unlock until level 20. It would be nice if we could get cool pink/black/minor types through the world events though. It just doesn't make sense to me why they make minor types, then never use them. For instance, Sea Horse obviously should have been a tropic type, but that's a rant for another thread :P

cocauina
02-14-15, 03:28 PM
I think it's because the World Events are available at level 17, but pink dragons don't unlock until level 20. It would be nice if we could get cool pink/black/minor types through the world events though. It just doesn't make sense to me why they make minor types, then never use them. For instance, Sea Horse obviously should have been a tropic type, but that's a rant for another thread :P

We already had dragons with pink elements, and new types, Pyramid, Soccer and Olympus type and dragons, are the new ones from the World Events.
Marshmallow, Spring, Easter Egg, Cirque and Acrobat have the pink element :)

About black element, we never saw one, along with the rest of the elements..

redstar177
02-14-15, 05:24 PM
We already had dragons with pink elements, and new types, Pyramid, Soccer and Olympus type and dragons, are the new ones from the World Events.
Marshmallow, Spring, Easter Egg, Cirque and Acrobat have the pink element :)

About black element, we never saw one, along with the rest of the elements..

I forgot about those guys! In that case, no excuse for TL :P

tuffyjkitten
02-14-15, 05:54 PM
Thanks to all who corrected my mistake about the Soulmate colors. Dunno where I thought I saw pink...

xxxe
02-14-15, 05:57 PM
Does anybody have hatching times for the Soulmate?

mimiamelia
02-14-15, 05:59 PM
Does anybody have hatching times for the Soulmate?

10 hrs

cocauina
02-14-15, 07:19 PM
Thanks to all who corrected my mistake about the Soulmate colors. Dunno where I thought I saw pink...

The dragon itself has pink color, so it's normal to you to think the dragon has pink element, I thought also that Soulmate could had pink, but it's TL.

At least TL could gave us dragons with pink elements, I mean, it's Valentine.

KittyHluvszu
02-16-15, 02:44 PM
I'm at 2,102 with 20 hours to go. I think i'll make it. I'll be soo mad if I don't get Soulmate and i'm this close :mad:

LonePudding
02-16-15, 03:10 PM
I'm at 2,102 with 20 hours to go. I think i'll make it. I'll be soo mad if I don't get Soulmate and i'm this close :mad:

Me too! I have to wake up early to harvest my food otherwise soulmate will slip right through my fingers. I'm scared!

rubyhummer
02-19-15, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the first World event for us Android users. That was the most dragons I ever received so quickly! Can't wait till the next one.

kooky panda
02-20-15, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the first World event for us Android users. That was the most dragons I ever received so quickly! Can't wait till the next one.
I am so glad that you guys can now join the fun of the Events!!:)