PDA

View Full Version : Venetian dragon missing

SusanKatRN
02-03-15, 11:16 AM
I went to craft my Venetian dragon and it is not in my craft shop, yet the goal gives me 25 more minutes.

CuteTali
02-03-15, 11:23 AM
Same here. I thought it was supposed to be available until tomorrow and just when I finally got my 60 masks!!

beastmode12thfan
02-03-15, 11:24 AM
I am so sad about this. I went to craft and its gone! Why would they do this? Such a bummer. Will they fix it? I submitted a ticket with screen shots. I am sure they will just say sorry, nothing we can do.

beastmode12thfan
02-03-15, 12:25 PM
He just came back. Got check now!!!

CuteTali
02-03-15, 12:26 PM
He just came back. Got check now!!!

Thank you for the notice!! I can craft it now! Cant wait to see what it'll look like when it's done crafting and hatching!

Btw: The goal itself now shows as 3 hours left, so hurry up if you need to craft your dragon!

[S8] Elsa
02-03-15, 02:28 PM
The Venetian Dragon craft was extended until 2pm. If you haven't started your craft yet, you'll want to do so asap! There's only 30 minutes left. :)

SusanKatRN
02-03-15, 05:21 PM
Elsa;1046480']The Venetian Dragon craft was extended until 2pm. If you haven't started your craft yet, you'll want to do so asap! There's only 30 minutes left. :)

This is not right! I sleep a lot of afternoons and specifically made myself wake up to craft it in time. When it was not there, I posted and went back to sleep. What you are saying, is I lose out because of your mistake? I did my part of making sure I could craft one with your original time limits. I have had other problems in the past and it took days to fix, it would be a logical assumption that this would too.

gemz4me
02-03-15, 10:57 PM
My game said was minutes left to craft Venetian,had enough masks but dragon was gone it just was a lot to do to craft nothing. It was made even more complicated by unclear rules about mask requests. Some neighbors never received themeven after I sent 3 times.