PDA

View Full Version : My gems back!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:08 AM
U have just robbed me 40 gems, I accidentally clicked on an expansion while trying to turn te page and I quickly turn it off and yen u come bk
And realise that u have robbed 40 well earned gem, u better give mean refund it I'm deleting every single story game and not recommending to anyone

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:11 AM
U have just robbed me 40 gems, I accidentally clicked on an expansion while trying to turn te page and I quickly turn it off and yen u come bk
And realise that u have robbed 40 well earned gem, u better give mean refund it I'm deleting every single story game and not recommending to anyone

What u done to my text, I want a refund

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:30 AM
I feel for you that you lost your gems but I'm afraid they don't give refunds. They would probably get too many requests from people who bought something and changed their mind or hit the wrong button. A lot of us have lost gems but tapping on the wrong place. So you have to be very careful where you tap!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:29 AM
The exact same thing happened to me I moved my iPad and somehow clicked on expansion. I'd been saving those gems for a while for decorations and would have never used them on an expansion I could just get with coins. I emailed them and they finally responded saying they don't give refunds. I think there should be a pop up at least to make sure you hit the button on purpose. But from the forums some people think those are gem traps so maybe they will never change it. When using a touch screen it's very easy to hit the wrong button so they should account for that.