PDA

View Full Version : Big habitats and their inhabitants

keller63
02-03-15, 08:21 AM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I certainly have.... The creatures in the large habitats only walk in the very back corner of the habitat. I see my fallaby and fire fox walking the whole habitat of the small fire but creatures in my large dark, earth and nature habitats are all stuck in the back corner, looks very messy. Any chance of fixing it?

[S8] Regina
02-03-15, 10:40 AM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I certainly have.... The creatures in the large habitats only walk in the very back corner of the habitat. I see my fallaby and fire fox walking the whole habitat of the small fire but creatures in my large dark, earth and nature habitats are all stuck in the back corner, looks very messy. Any chance of fixing it?

This is working as intended. Some creatures will linger in the back, some will stay in the middle, and others will be flying.

keller63
02-03-15, 06:32 PM
hmm such a shame, they have so much room in the habitat yet they prefer that corner :P shame they arent using the full space. almost makes having a large pointless