PDA

View Full Version : Love Is In The Air Community Total

ninasidstorm8
02-02-15, 09:59 AM
Is there something wrong with the Community Total count on the event update screen? At 15 Days 2Hr 37 min the total shows 95,772,638 roses. It took about three days for the community to collect the first 80,000 roses required for the first community prize. If the total is correct, then in almost three days, since then the community has only collected 15,779,983 roses. It seems very unlikely that the collection rate would drop so dramatically.

I doubt it matters what device you are on but I use an IPAD mini IOS 8.1.3 and I am running version 1.4.2 of Fantasy Forest Story.

kooky panda
02-02-15, 11:00 AM
I think the first community prize was collected so fast because we had a 12 day tournament. There are a lot of players that use gems to whiz through the tournaments -- In turn lots of roses
were collected on the first few days.

ninasidstorm8
02-02-15, 11:39 AM
What 12 day tournament are you referring to? We just finished a 36 hour tournament that started as we received the first community prize. That should have helped the total for the past three days of the event, not the first three. If we are now collecting at average rate of slightly above 5,000,00 roses/day (the average of the last three days) we will not even get close to getting enough for the second community prize. I still think something must be wrong with the total.

kooky panda
02-02-15, 11:41 AM
Sorry I meant the 36 hour tournament (Flash )

Members that use a lot of gems to speed through these tournaments usually get the tournament done in the first and maybe part of the second day.

ninasidstorm8
02-02-15, 12:00 PM
Sorry I meant the 36 hour tournament (Flash )

Members that use a lot of gems to speed through these tournaments usually get the tournament done in the first and maybe part of the second day.

As I stated in my post, the tournament would have helped the total for days 4-5 of the World event, however, in days 1-3 the community collected over 80,000,000 roses, I received the first community prize as day 3 of the event ended. In about 30 minutes, day 6 of the world event will be completed. I now show 96,234,260 roses as the community total. That is 16,242,608 roses in the almost three days since we collected the first community prize., which is about 20% of the rate for the first three days.

Either something is wrong or I am not looking at this correctly.

[S8] Regina
02-02-15, 01:04 PM
The Community counter is working normally. The amount can vary based on player participation. :)

ninasidstorm8
02-02-15, 01:35 PM
Regina;1045906']The Community counter is working normally. The amount can vary based on player participation. :)

II just thought someone should take a look at it. I would be a bit worried, if evidence of user participation dropped to 20% of the previous couple days when running a Flash Tournament which I assume is designed to increase participation. Since it's working correctly, I am disappointed in the community total for the event.

keller63
02-03-15, 08:32 AM
This is a very worrying event, it doesn't seem to be going very well at all and the numbers brought up here only makes things worse, especially if we don't get the 2nd community prize as I'm really hoping for it, I would love the valentiger but if it looks like we won't even Get the habitat then maybe tl seriously overshot the totals for the prizes.

What on earth are the users who actually want all these prizes suppose to do about the totals when it's soo based on people participating ??? It only invites/encourages those that don't like the game/events to deficate over those that actually want to get through it, but those wanting it are punished because the world public decided screw the others I don't care??

It's not very fair thinking I'm missing out just because no one else is interested, even though I was not interested in last prizes of Christmas but I still helped them out to last total, doing the same things I had done to get where I wanted.... Doesn't mean I'm going to hatch the ones I hate. This seriously doesn't seem right or just....