PDA

View Full Version : Gift All Option

awesomejujubeans
02-02-15, 09:50 AM
Could there be an option to gift all of your friends the same item at once? This would save time and make things easier. :)

Gregoryrichkid
02-03-15, 10:49 PM
Could there be an option to gift all of your friends the same item at once? This would save time and make things easier. :)
This is one idea that has come to mind. I do believe it would be useful to have the option to gift all neighbors at the same time. But, there comes a problem if people have different gift preferences.

LightAndLove83
02-14-15, 03:27 AM
This is one idea that has come to mind. I do believe it would be useful to have the option to gift all neighbors at the same time. But, there comes a problem if people have different gift preferences.

I was actually thinking that when gifting, it would be easier to gift if they used the same idea for gifting as they use for requests. That way, you just receive a request for a gift and you send it. No more guessing what to send or having to ask people for anything. Mass gifting is rude because there are some people who are particular about their gifts. But I wouldn't be oposed to a "Tip" button. Rather then having to spend so much time tapping on each individual table, you could just click on a tip button when you entered the neighbors bakery and be done. (Thumbs up)

ZippyK00
02-21-15, 11:03 AM
Can you add a select all feature to the friends when adding gifts? Thank you!!!

chusy8id
02-27-15, 08:35 AM

You can only send one gift per neighbour.

poisonedwaters
10-19-15, 02:28 PM

This is something that I also want at the top of my list of features that should be implemented!!!

Select all neighbors when gifting or requesting parts. So instead of just selecting each neighbor's individual checkbox, there is the option to select all.

This will be a huge time saver and also incentive for players with massive amounts of neighbors to be more active in gifting. This should already be in game!

(Also, this should be in Bakery Story and Fashion Story too)

poisonedwaters
10-19-15, 02:46 PM

There is another thread that suggested having a select all feature. What this would do is give you the option to select all the check boxes, and then you can go through and de-select any people who have specific preferences. The thread can be viewed here: Select-All-Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?78868-Select-All-Feature) - MERGED

I feel this will meet the needs of all while still retaining the ability to gift individuals as well.

kooky panda
10-19-15, 02:50 PM
Merged common threads together. :)