PDA

View Full Version : I noticed a new gift today!

Angelymer9
02-02-15, 09:13 AM
.....the message said that i recieved a blueprint! I was so happy with it. :D
Hope i see the message every day from now on :-)

tiggerhobbes
02-02-15, 09:31 AM
I got 30 coins from my neighbor, I was wondering if she was trying to tell me off lol.

orleansparish
02-02-15, 10:06 AM
Really? Well I have about 24 neighbors and only one used to return gifts. I've been handing them Over to her and random ones for weeks now and get nada back. So no one gets anything now! I give one to people I just accept and that's it. I get we can only give to three people, but if you have no intention of ever returning any, at least let me know. It's silly but I refuse to give potential helping hands when I never have anything returned. Ever.

tiggerhobbes
02-02-15, 10:15 AM
Ha I'm the opposite. I only have 4 neighbors and I'm pretty sure two of them have stopped playing. I still send out gifts every day, some days I get one back, some days I get none. It costs me nothing to give, if I keep paying it forward at least it makes someone out there happy at no cost to me, this isn't a zero sum type competitive ecosystem in which I need to make other people worse off in order to have an advantage in the game, so I have no problem with keep giving even when I don't get anything back.

queentina3
02-02-15, 10:47 AM
Without access to the Message Board most people can't see who has sent them a gift. I just get a message that I've received "xyz" but not from WHO I received it, and my Message Board is still blank, so alas, just the three I've been sending to are getting them and they most likely don't even know the gift is coming from me. *shrugs*

kooky panda
02-02-15, 10:58 AM
.....the message said that i recieved a blueprint! I was so happy with it. :D
Hope i see the message every day from now on :-)
Blueprints are rare gifts but you can get them. ( I have gotten one also! )

WinnyWoos
02-02-15, 12:51 PM
Blueprints are rare gifts but you can get them. ( I have gotten one also! )

Is this new to the game or have blueprints always been in the pool of gifts?

kooky panda
02-02-15, 03:57 PM
Is this new to the game or have blueprints always been in the pool of gifts?
I am not sure, but I did get mine a few weeks after the game went on full release.

orleansparish
02-03-15, 11:28 AM
I've been having neighbors like this hefore the new system comes out. They stick with three neighbors and don't return anything else. Which is fine, but let me know so I can find someone else to gift. I would like the chance to get something back. On dragon I have at least 14 neighbors who gift even though I alternate with them. It just irks me a little.

mcmug17
02-04-15, 09:22 AM
Today I got nails!

bunnibunnz
02-19-15, 06:05 PM
I have a mess of parts in my received gifts. I dont really want them, I haven't built anything. But I didn't know I couldn't get rid of them once I accepted them. Is there a way other than using an item to remove it? Bunniunnz is my id if you want to look me up.

WinnyWoos
02-19-15, 06:54 PM
I have a mess of parts in my received gifts. I dont really want them, I haven't built anything. But I didn't know I couldn't get rid of them once I accepted them. Is there a way other than using an item to remove it? Bunniunnz is my id if you want to look me up.

It's says in the "How to delete an item" thread....

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76678-Pantry-Toolbox-at-Capacity-How-to-Delete-Items