PDA

View Full Version : Glitched and item gone

tiggerhobbes
02-02-15, 05:54 AM
I just collect one cream from the street market, then went to my shop to collect 4 tomatoes, 1 loaf of bread, to make tomato soup.

The game suddenly reloaded on its own, with CID and the crazy herbs woman coming in, and pop ups etc. the tomato and bread Are in my in box, the cream is neither in the market nor my inbox, the tomato soup is not being cooked on the stive, its just gone, and I'm stuck with 5 useless items.

This is not the first time it has happened, every time it reloads on its own for unknown reasons something crazy goes on in. The inventory/ stoves and items that were being cooked are suddenly gone, items I collected in the street markets disappeared, not to be found in the market nor my inbox nor on the stove.

Please fix that, its infuriating when you deleted 5 items in your pantry to make room for a recipe only to have the process messed up by a random but common and recurring glitch.

kooky panda
02-02-15, 11:04 AM
Make sure that you close out your game when you are finished playing and do not let it run in background.
See if that helps your out of sync issues.