PDA

View Full Version : Venetian mask requests seem to be broken

hugpete
02-02-15, 12:07 AM
ID: hugpete, iPhone 4S, os 6.0.1.

I've sent out 100+ mask requests in th last few days and I my rec'd 4 back. My neighbors are better than that; I always gt 20+ maps back each day. Are the requests not working right? Is there a limit we don't know about?

kooky panda
02-02-15, 10:08 AM
You can only receive 20 maps and masks per day,(total) so if you have been sending out maps requests, your neighbors are getting and sending those back first and taking up your 20 slots.
Do not send out any map requests for a few days so your mask request will be received by your neighbors.

hugpete
02-02-15, 11:03 AM
I haven't sent out maps for about a week because I was expanding. My mention of maps was to illustrate the typical response rate of my neighbors.

kooky panda
02-02-15, 11:07 AM
Have you checked with your neighbors to see if they accepted your request?

hoffm1179
02-02-15, 12:03 PM
I have noticed the same thing... I am fully expanded, so I haven't sent out a maps request in months, and I have only received 6 Venetian Masks since they were re-introduced... And, I have quite a few very active neighbors...

hugpete
02-02-15, 11:19 PM
Have you checked with your neighbors to see if they accepted your request?

I have not. But why would I need to? I got the popup saying the requests were sent...so they were sent, right??

ETA: there are many others in the thread about the rerelease mentioning that they aren't getting many masks either. I've now received 16 over the last however-many days, which is still really low if we can get 20 a day.

academic525
02-03-15, 08:26 AM
Want neighbors to send Venetian masks. I only get a few each day. I haven't asked for maps in awhile. Thank you

rltrumps
02-03-15, 09:04 AM
I've checked with others. I've sent requests for maps or masks or lotus...
A few get the request immediately, some takes a few days, and others never get the request.
This is very frustrating when you need maps but no one is getting your requests.
Does anyone else have this problem? And is there a fix? I'm on an iPod, latest update.
Thanks!

rltrumps
02-03-15, 09:10 AM
You can only receive 20 maps and masks per day,(total) so if you have been sending out maps requests, your neighbors are getting and sending those back first and taking up your 20 slots.
Do not send out any map requests for a few days so your mask request will be received by your neighbors.

We can only receive 20 masks, lotus, and maps per day? If I receive 10 maps, I can only receive another 10 items of the other 2?

Thanks for any help. It seems like my requests aren't going out even though it says they have been sent.

kooky panda
02-03-15, 09:50 AM
I have not. But why would I need to? I got the popup saying the requests were sent...so they were sent, right??

ETA: there are many others in the thread about the rerelease mentioning that they aren't getting many masks either. I've now received 16 over the last however-many days, which is still really low if we can get 20 a day.

Your neighbors will need to "accept" the request before the map is sent to you.

kooky panda
02-03-15, 09:51 AM
We can only receive 20 masks, lotus, and maps per day? If I receive 10 maps, I can only receive another 10 items of the other 2?

Thanks for any help. It seems like my requests aren't going out even though it says they have been sent.
That is correct. You can receive a total of 20 combined(maps and request for parts).

kooky panda
02-03-15, 09:54 AM
I got all of mine in 2 days. (IOS) I will go ahead and report this over so they can check the request feature.

vshephard96
02-03-15, 10:06 AM

Thank you for clarifying this. One of my neighbors had mentioned this, but wasn't sure. This explains why all I my request haven't been filled. I did finally get all 60 mask, now in the spell shop. :)

kooky panda
02-03-15, 02:39 PM
A community manager did check and the request system is working correctly. If you still feel you are not getting the masks, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

hugpete
02-04-15, 11:34 PM
Your neighbors will need to "accept" the request before the map is sent to you.

Yes I do understand that. As I said above, my neighbors are awesome at accepting map requests so I figure--if the mask requests have the same parameters--that they should also be awesome at accepting mask requests. Anyway, thanks for checking.

hugpete
02-04-15, 11:38 PM
Oh... I guess it's moot since Venetian is not craftable anymore. Siiiigh

bluefoxreg
02-06-15, 03:40 PM
I agree there seems to be some issue, perhaps just between andriod/IOS devices? Because on my andriod device I actually saw map/mask requests up to 4 days ago, and I actually log on that account every single day... I don't see this behaviour with my IOS device though.