PDA

View Full Version : New Valentine Items...

Unregistered
02-05-11, 04:57 AM
All of the new items cost Gems, what a surprise. Where is the new FREE content we supposedly get now and then?

I saw the news article about the new Valentines box and I was going to get one, but then I saw the latest examples of Teamlava's greed and it slapped some sense back into me.

I will never spend real money on such an untrustworthy company. Buck up your ideas and then I might consider it.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 05:44 AM
You should look harder?

Morenn
02-05-11, 05:58 AM
that's true, there are no new items, which we could get buy coins. What a shame!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:22 AM
Oh, that's just great!!! No new decorations!!! But at least we got new food!!! Let's hope it'll last!!!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:31 AM
But what ever, they still updated it. Thank you TeamLave

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:03 AM
no seriously, look harder,

there definately are new decorations in the valentine version.
one of them being a very lame be mine sign post, its not good but its not nothing either

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:43 AM
no seriously, look harder,

there definately are new decorations in the valentine version.
one of them being a very lame be mine sign post, its not good but its not nothing either

Yes I've seen the Be Mine Sculpture. It costs 18 Gems. Definately not new FREE content.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:52 AM
The food items are new FREE content.

It is a business you know.
Some ppl talk about business being greedy. More like
Greedy people that want everything for free.
Business are in business to make money...gasp..what a surprise.

I'm not into phony made up holidays like valentine day so will save my gems but thanks to the company for at least option of new items and new free recipes.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:28 AM
The food items are new FREE content.

It is a business you know.
Some ppl talk about business being greedy. More like
Greedy people that want everything for free.
Business are in business to make money...gasp..what a surprise.

I'm not into phony made up holidays like valentine day so will save my gems but thanks to the company for at least option of new items and new free recipes.

I understand what your saying and I agree with you to some extent, honestly I think there should have been a few more decorations that didn't involve gems, and as for the recipes well I think they could have done a lil better a few more would have been nice but I guess we have to wait and see.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:44 AM
The gems are overpriced, no doubt about it. Some people have spent hundreds on this app, can you honestly tell me this game is worth that?

Plenty of other games offer in game purchases that either contain more worthwhile content, are cheaper, or offer other ways to get some of those items. And they still manage to make decent profit because more people are willing to buy the content and don't feel ripped off.

Considering how many gems items cost, how few gems you get when purchasing and how many gem traps are in these games I would have to agree that Teamlava have a very greedy and crafty way of going about their business.

40 gems for an expansion?
40 something gems for an oven? Which lets be honest hardly gives the game any amazing advantages.

And when you need to get in contact with Teamlava about anything that money earned has obviously not gone towards customer support. It's infuriatingly slow and their responses are generic, they just want to get you out of the way.

Yes Teamlava are a business, but some companies have more scruples than others.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:26 AM
WTF his is going to buy this items with gems ,no they have have a valentines box a frecking little table for gems and crappy designs. Go back to the boarding board and make more items and think about the economy and stop ripping people of losers