PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when...

Natasha_07
02-01-15, 03:48 PM
Okay, this is very easy to figure out in other story games but in dragon I just don't know when a neighbor is inactive !

How do you fellow players know when a neighbor is no longer active ?
Exception: taking into account star rating or egg rating or whatever it's called, because I don't visit yet I play daily.

Please share with me. Thanks! :)

PurpleScorpion76
02-01-15, 03:53 PM
My egg rating is zilch unless I need to visit and I play almost hourly (at home ill), so I think the only way would be regularly unable to tap to play with dragons when visiting. But to be honest I don't worry about it in this game.

cocauina
02-01-15, 03:57 PM
Some players, check if their neighbours have new eggs, or are "changing" the eggs regulary along with the breeding pair in the breeding den.

When you have a egg ready, your egg sparkles, now in other islands you can see that, along with this, the Evolution temple has the same thing, you can see on the other islands the evolution temple evolving the dragon and when finished, it sparkles/shines more faster.

I have a neighbour that has the same egg and the same pair of dragons in the breeding den, for months, I don't see new dragons, and no quest outpost ocupppied, along with the Battle Arena always with the firework animation, same habitats and dragon in the evolution temple and the social rating egg down.

Kennedward
02-02-15, 08:58 AM
I have several neighbors who don't play much but still gift back

roguebee
02-02-15, 11:04 AM
Okay, this is very easy to figure out in other story games but in dragon I just don't know when a neighbor is inactive !

How do you fellow players know when a neighbor is no longer active ?
Exception: taking into account star rating or egg rating or whatever it's called, because I don't visit yet I play daily.

Please share with me. Thanks! :)

Before this weekend, it wasn't a big deal as long as you had your gold trading buddies active. You got your map requests back when they came back without any concern over an external enforced deadline. Now, if there is a bigger "ask neighbor" component to the game, the issue becomes a shade more critical.

If you don't mind a little paperwork, then keep track of who replies back to your map requests and "ask neighbor" requests. Be aware that even though you have what appears to be 20 messages in the News feed, only the top 10 actually shows the "A friend responded to your request for..." They scroll off as they become message 11. You may delete active players, but if they are not responding to your requests, then they are not neighbors. I would cycle through the list s couple of times just to give a second or third chance. Also, depending on how many neighbors you have, I would suggest dividing into smaller groups if asking for maps.

tuffyjkitten
02-02-15, 10:59 PM
I do the record keeping described above. I used to visit every neighbor every day but the crashing as they all reached higher levels put me off and I didn't want to spend hours visiting. The people I fill requests for on Monday become the people I ask for things on Tuesday, etc. I found that for timed requests like the Venetian masks this is the most effective way. I started it on Castle Story during the timed quests and haven't had trouble finishing them since.

mbyte68
02-03-15, 05:05 AM
tend to only do visiting on this acc and most the time its when they visit me 1st , my 2 android accs go bit sluggish scrolling people and visiting to do it much as id like we need a nxt button to go from 1 neighbour to the other i think still

dusendragon
02-16-15, 06:06 PM
I keep a list of neighbors and their levels. At the end of each month, if the level hasn't changed, I doubt they are playing. I use judgment on really high leveled players.