PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Level 346 goal

Bubbleizer
02-01-15, 01:52 PM
I don't think the goal of beating this level without popping poison is possible. The red baby on the right is attached to light bubbles which are attached to poison bubbles and there is no way to pop it without lighting them. Can you take a look at this please? Thank you

DessertWolf
02-02-15, 01:05 PM
We're currently taking a look into this. Thanks!

VGailP
02-02-15, 01:06 PM
I don't think the goal of beating this level without popping poison is possible. The red baby on the right is attached to light bubbles which are attached to poison bubbles and there is no way to pop it without lighting them. Can you take a look at this please? Thank you

Lol I have been stuck forever on this level. Doesn't seem to ever be enough bubbles even if we get past all the poison ones. I know others have had to pass it but certainly proving more difficult than other levels I have been stuck on before.

Bubbleizer
02-02-15, 01:17 PM
You can pass the level you just have to save the red baby attached to the poison for last.

VGailP
02-02-15, 02:56 PM
You can pass the level you just have to save the red baby attached to the poison for last.

Sighhhhh I wish I could say I could pass it. Never been stuck this long on a bubble mania level :-(
I don't play it near as much lately..no fun when stuck forever.

Bubbleizer
02-02-15, 03:54 PM
What exactly is giving you trouble? You should be able to avoid poison until the last red baby. Make sure you pop the green on the right before the blue on the left thus dropping the stuff in the middle. Then just time your red and pink shots to avoid poison until popped. You should be able to hit the switches then. Just take your time you can do it.

VGailP
02-02-15, 07:02 PM
What exactly is giving you trouble? You should be able to avoid poison until the last red baby. Make sure you pop the green on the right before the blue on the left thus dropping the stuff in the middle. Then just time your red and pink shots to avoid poison until popped. You should be able to hit the switches then. Just take your time you can do it.

Getting the second switch..for some reason has been impossible to me..never seem to get the right colors.
Thanks!

DessertWolf
02-03-15, 05:45 PM
This Challenge has been reviewed and changed. The new requirement is "Beat 346 without swapping bubbles". Good luck!

VGailP
02-04-15, 06:58 AM

Finally! Don't know why that level was so tough for me.

Bubbleizer
02-04-15, 08:53 PM
Yes. I knew you would get it.