PDA

View Full Version : Help with traps at level 20

wendy2859
02-01-15, 12:41 PM
Need a bit of help playing this game. Have just bourght two traps for 5 gems each but I'm not sure what I do now. Do I chop them down now or wait till they trap something. I enjoy playing team lava games,play dragons restaurant 2 and farm story 2 and find none of them really explain how to play them.please help if you can

ShibuyaCloth
02-01-15, 12:44 PM
You need to chop them as requested by your goal.

dragon2046
02-01-15, 12:44 PM
Need a bit of help playing this game. Have just bourght two traps for 5 gems each but I'm not sure what I do now. Do I chop them down now or wait till they trap something. I enjoy playing team lava games,play dragons restaurant 2 and farm story 2 and find none of them really explain how to play them.please help if you can

U chop them. Enjoy :)

Seriously700
02-01-15, 03:27 PM
The monster is already trapped in the trap. You chop the trap to release the monster, which you can then fight.

There is a goal asking you to purchase and chop a trap. If you don't currently have that goal, you might want to save the traps for when you have a goal to fight monsters and are having a hard time getting them to appear thru normal activities. Remember not to chop the trap if you have any other monster out, as you can only have one monster in your kingdom at a time and the trap will have been wasted.