PDA

View Full Version : I have a new device

sammy
08-04-10, 04:32 PM
I am trying to pass my farm to a new device and I can using the UDID what can I do

solstyce1234
10-13-12, 08:20 AM
have an Android phone; a Droid 3; so I have no UDID. I tried to do it with the IMEI but it tells me there isn't enough numbers.
I hope you can do a restore; I have spent hundreds on my farm. If you cannot, then there needs to be a disclaimer that the profile for Android phones is only good for the one device; I never would have spent this kind of $$$$ had I known I could not take it with me! And I will be truly VERY angry and loud if I lose hundreds of dollars on this.

saren1947
10-13-12, 02:24 PM
have an Android phone; a Droid 3; so I have no UDID. I tried to do it with the IMEI but it tells me there isn't enough numbers.
I hope you can do a restore; I have spent hundreds on my farm. If you cannot, then there needs to be a disclaimer that the profile for Android phones is only good for the one device; I never would have spent this kind of $$$$ had I known I could not take it with me! And I will be truly VERY angry and loud if I lose hundreds of dollars on this.

Contact support@TeamLava.com they will transfer your games. Make sure you send your storm8 ID and all the TL games you play. They are very good about doing it.

WendingWanderer
10-14-12, 10:36 AM
I transfered from a Droid X to a Droid Razor. The TeamLava group transfered my game for me.

You need to be able to tell them things like (roughly) how many neighbors you have, how many gems, how many coins , so that they know you are the actual owner of the farm.

pinkster73
10-14-12, 11:10 AM

Do what saren said. There's no need to get angry, your farm will transfer.