PDA

View Full Version : Stars

Unregistered
05-24-10, 05:39 PM
The "earn stars by watering" system is good, but eventually most players will have 4 stars.
That would result in playerlists being full with 4 starred farmers and only a few "new players" which won't get watered because the 4 starred people maybe won't care if they get watered because they already earned their 4 stars and have enough neighbours covering their crops/trees.(Not saying everyone thinks like that).

But my suggestion was to make star brackets.
We now have 0-4 stars.
Why not increase the star count or remove the limit and make brackets of 5-9, 10-14, 15-19 etc etc.
Just like the battle system in storm8 games, listed in brackets.

Im not trying to say it will be flawless or something.
Just trying to share what was on my mind.

There won't be any rewards for this, only a system to enlarge your e-peen and how great you are watering others.

Yes or no and why please (:

Thank you for reading!

supercow
05-24-10, 05:59 PM
The "earn stars by watering" system is good, but eventually most players will have 4 stars.

Your Star Rating will increase when you Water someone's farm and will begin to decrease if you don't help other players for a certain amount of time.

Tink
05-26-10, 02:02 AM
I have noticed that indeed. But I still think it would be nice that you will be directed to farms of your own level (if available) to water those. It just seems appropiate to take care of people of a similair level instead of high leveled people. It could even up the game more.

Unregistered
05-26-10, 09:27 AM
Your Star Rating will increase when you Water someone's farm and will begin to decrease if you don't help other players for a certain amount of time.

Couple of questions:

Whats the time frame that it takes for your rating to start going down?

Does the rating accumelate? Right now all i see is a 4. But i am constantly watering my neighbors farms. is my rating increasing but jsut doesnt show? or its maxed no matter what.

DK

Unregistered
05-27-10, 11:18 AM
bump..

i would like to know too

supercow
05-28-10, 09:28 AM
Couple of questions:

Whats the time frame that it takes for your rating to start going down?

Does the rating accumelate? Right now all i see is a 4. But i am constantly watering my neighbors farms. is my rating increasing but jsut doesnt show? or its maxed no matter what.

That would be telling. :)

Seriously though, we consciously avoid giving out our forumlas because we think it's more fun for players to figure out what the most effective strategies are themselves.

GoddessOverlord
05-28-10, 01:20 PM
More stars just means you are at/near the top of the list. The list is short & when refreshed gives you some diffferent people. I usually scroll down to someone with less stars, since the folks with the most stars have lots of neighbors & are often fully watered.

Unregistered
05-28-10, 02:07 PM
That would be telling. :)

Seriously though, we consciously avoid giving out our forumlas because we think it's more fun for players to figure out what the most effective strategies are themselves.

it's ok u can PM me and tell me lol. Well what I ment by the question is that evertime I water I see +1. so let's say for example it takes 3000 to get to lvl 4. Does that +1 get added to the 3000. Which I am guessing it is. Or does the 3000 stay 3000 until a certain time frame goes by. But if that's reveling too much info then it's ok.