PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Gift receive and send

Pam0809
02-01-15, 08:30 AM
I Amin level 15. I need help with the Gift process. First when I receive a gift I click Accept but am not allowed to click the Use button. The Gift just sits in the list and never goes away or allows me to Use. It does say it is in my Inventory but I can not see that it is available for me to use. The list just keeps growing. What do I do?

My next issue is gifting back. When I gift back I get a message stating most gifts did not go through because I have gifted my max number of gifts or the recipient has received their max number of gifts. Where can I find an explanation of how the gift send and receive process works?

queentina3
02-01-15, 08:54 AM
This thread should get you started. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story

Most of the gifts you receive will be items that you use to craft in the workshop, potion shop, kitchen....

You can only gift 3 people per day so you may want to work with your neighbors and see if you can be reciprocal gifting buddies.

SpiritWind00
02-02-15, 04:08 AM
(nice link there queentina!) :)

Pam, Tina is right..... you can only gift 3 other playersper day. The gifts you receive stay in your list so that you know who sent you a gift and when they sent it so that it is easier for you to return a gift. Most players will send you what they need themselves (unless they write on your wall or their own for something else).

hope that helps! good luck in your game. :)