PDA

View Full Version : Furious!!

KCannon85
02-01-15, 03:19 AM
Not happy with this game at the minute. Been playing for years and now having nothin but problems.
Managed to get the golden apple right before the game crashed. Reloaded, no golden apple.
Went to play the game this morning and just over 100 gems have gone since last night. Not been on it to spend them on anything or speed anything up by mistake.
Actually paid for the gems through the App Store and I'm not hopeful that Team Lava will fix it for me.
Not happy!! Anyone else have such frustrating issues?

PurpleScorpion76
02-01-15, 03:30 AM
I've had a few glitches and lost things like golden apples, nuggets and a few other rare items. I have wondered about a loss of gems recently, but then as I'm playing DS, CS and FTW, I've just wondered if I'm losing track might start logging my gems each day and track what I've purposefully spent. I think Apple have helped give money back after TL have stated that nothing can be done.

katbtodd
02-01-15, 04:06 AM
Thinking some thing should be done or so many people will stop playing TL games or buying there gems /gold and what's the profit in that..

PurpleScorpion76
02-01-15, 05:43 AM
I don't get it either!

kooky panda
02-01-15, 11:55 AM
Not happy with this game at the minute. Been playing for years and now having nothin but problems.
Managed to get the golden apple right before the game crashed. Reloaded, no golden apple.
Went to play the game this morning and just over 100 gems have gone since last night. Not been on it to spend them on anything or speed anything up by mistake.
Actually paid for the gems through the App Store and I'm not hopeful that Team Lava will fix it for me.
Not happy!! Anyone else have such frustrating issues?
For loss of gems, please send an email to support@teamlava.com