PDA

View Full Version : How to get more energy without paying

confusedfarm
01-31-15, 09:16 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get more energy without having to pay? Thank you - confusedfarm??? This is for Castle Story....

SpiritWind00
01-31-15, 09:42 PM
The best way when you first start the game is to visit your neighbours as you can get 10 extra energy per day. When you visit, you either get energy, xp (blue star) or coin.

You sound like you're at the beginning of the game, but there are options for you a bit further on in the game, for example:
*you can make energy in the greenhouse.
*You can always buy an alicorn (600 gems) which gives you 40 additional energy every 7 days.
*Further in the story you can buy (gems) a wizard school which drops energy too.

Your best bet would be to visit neighbours and go on adventures when you get the castle as the rewards for going on an adventure are materials and also energy (and sometimes gems).

Please read the Game Guides in the Hub - they will help you heaps!

confusedfarm
02-01-15, 12:05 AM
Thank you so much - very helpful!

confusedfarm
02-21-15, 02:04 AM
Can some one tell me where to get glimmer dust for Castle Story? Thanks, CJ

SpiritWind00
02-21-15, 02:09 AM
Can some one tell me where to get glimmer dust for Castle Story? Thanks, CJ

Sounds like you're maybe at the beginning of the game? Mushroom circles are good, chopping old logs too. Have a look at the Inventory Guide in The Hub. The guides there will help you a lot! You can ask your neighbours too for Glimmerdust.

Extract from Guide:
Found: Glimmerdust trove and (rare) by all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party

orleansparish
02-21-15, 05:42 AM
You can also make energy in the trade building. Id forgotten about the greenhouse one. I'm making soke floral glow now! Even though I haven't collected from my alicorns in days now.

ShibuyaCloth
02-21-15, 07:31 AM
All in the HUB, but here the short cut:

Nugget #4 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78083-Nugget-4-Energy&p=1046155&viewfull=1#post1046155) - Energy

bookadey
02-21-15, 09:08 AM
One thing not listed in the Hub - at beginning levels you sometimes get a random energy or 2 from crops and chopping rocks and trees. I think after level 10-12 this stops.