PDA

View Full Version : gems for installing games ??

mbyte68
01-31-15, 08:43 PM
how come im reading people are gettin offered gems for game installs this has NEVER been the case for me or im i an outcast cause i play DS and they get offered and giving to me on that game been playing this game over 6 months and never had offer to install a game or out ?? quite puzzled here can any 1 gimmie an answer thanks but heyyyyy prob to late tbh done most of the level up ones in the games usually offered so whould only end up with the install gems , hmmmmmm maybe TL could boost me some then , i wish

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 08:52 PM
If you play more than one TL game, here is a little trick you need to do to maximize your gems. If you get an offer to install a game, do not install it right away. Open up each TL game once to ensure that you have the goal in each game before installing the new game. Once you have done that, you can install the new game and get the gems for each TL game once you open up the game the next time. My guess is that you install the game for DS before opening up FFS.

mbyte68
01-31-15, 08:55 PM
never been offered anything on FS and i play both on the same device, only ever had install offers and gold on DS but if i had resterant on then that picks up on whats been reached etc etc NOTHING for FS since ive started playing it

EviBrooklyn
01-31-15, 08:55 PM
This happened to me too. I installed it through FFS and got the gems, but when I logged on DS ( though I had it as a goal) it didn't give me the gems. I was a bit disappointed but it seems to me that not everyone gets them for all the games

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 08:57 PM
That's kind of weird, I always get them in all the games, even the ones I could care less about getting rewards in. Hope it always stays that way! I love my free gems lol.

mbyte68
01-31-15, 09:03 PM
That's kind of weird, I always get them in all the games, even the ones I could care less about getting rewards in. Hope it always stays that way! I love my free gems lol.

so did i on that but NEVER on FS darn must be owed a ton of gems if i was to count em all from the games ive played to certain levels also

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 09:04 PM
never been offered anything on FS and i play both on the same device, only ever had install offers and gold on DS but if i had resterant on then that picks up on whats been reached etc etc NOTHING for FS since ive started playing it

If I get an offer for a game, I always get it for all TL games. I use the same Storm 8 ID for all the games. My favorite was the Holloween theme for Dragon Story. I even got the free gold for Dragon story on that one. I play on an iPad, I don't know if that makes a difference.

mbyte68
01-31-15, 09:09 PM
yh i always get the gems for all games as well even ones i no longer play much like pets , resterant and others , log into them next thing i know pop ups saying well done on reaching such a level on theese other games have some gems , but ive never once had out appear or give me anything for FS

keller63
02-01-15, 10:34 AM
hmmm from my experience ive got them in ffs, but i dont play any others then jewel mania(was jewel mania that introduced ffs) but i had the goal for restaurant, and wonderland and monopoly bingo and mystery crimes, and each time i got a new goal, i would open up all the games, get the same goal, then install the game and open it, which then completed each quest in each game i had and i got the rewards, which helped me get through some of the games i didnt care about like restaurant to buy planks, but i definitely got them all) I did get cupcake mania one, which i hadnt played before, at christmas, which i did all the levels. come valentines i get the goal again to install for valentines edition, i got the 30 gems, no follow on quest as i had the levels done, but it was still 30

i used to play dragon story but stopped when i started to spend too much money on it and frustrated when i missed out on things, also, i really got a little frustrated with stupid designs like the icecube dragon, such a stupid idea

kooky panda
02-01-15, 10:39 AM
Promotional goals are sent out randomly. You may receive them in all your games, some or none of your games.

Please note that you will only have a chance of getting a promotional goal if you have never downloaded that game.

Note: If you receive a promotional goal in one game, do not download it. Go and open all the games that you play first, then download the promotional game, then go back and re open
all your games.

For IOS players you will not receive gems/goal for downloading and playing other games. There are other goals that do offer the gems and gold, but not the ones that being discussed here.