PDA

View Full Version : Goals that require you to download other games to earn gems?

ashley049
01-31-15, 04:29 PM
There are usually goals that gives you gems if you download a certain game and play the game. My question is, if you download the game and play it, how long do you have to play the game for you to earn the gems? Do you have to reach a certain level in the game or you get the gems right after downloading and playing it?
Thank you if you answer my question~

sally_brown
01-31-15, 05:28 PM
Let's say you get a goal to download Restaurant Story. You'll get the gems just for downloading it, and then another gem goal for reaching a certain level, and then another gem goal for reaching another level after that. Once you reach that last goal level, then next time you get a gem goal for downloading a new version of Restaurant Story, you'll only have the goal for downloading it, because you'll already be past that third goal level. But, if you never reached that third level the first time around, you'll get that third goal again.

Or at least that's how it's been working for me.

kooky panda
02-01-15, 10:46 AM
For promotional goals like this, there is usually a timer placed on the goal letting you know how much time you have.

Sometimes the new goal may disappear so I can advise trying to download ASAP. You can then take your time if more goals come in.
Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.