PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Bubble

Natasha_07
01-31-15, 11:46 AM
I can't get pass V-Day 03 level, I run out of the needed colors in the last moves.

kristanlh
01-31-15, 12:05 PM
Do you know what overall level number that is? I don't recall a "Valentine's Bubble," and I quickly scanned the map but couldn't see it.

Natasha_07
01-31-15, 12:23 PM
I'm talking about Bubble Mania Valentines edition on android, special level 03.

kristanlh
01-31-15, 12:54 PM
Ah OK, never mind, I don't have that version of the game. Sorry! Maybe someone else here can help.

DessertWolf
02-02-15, 06:26 PM
I'm talking about Bubble Mania Valentines edition on android, special level 03.

I recommend rather than using your Bubbles to break every nearby combination, try using them to cut off long strands of Bubbles. Doing this will allow you to remove a lot of Ice/Seed Bubbles without expending too many of your Bubble Stock. Hope this helps!

tuffyjkitten
02-14-15, 04:54 PM
So what exactly does "beat the level while breaking all the ice bubbles" mean on valentines level 2? I have beat the level while turning every single ice bubble into a colored bubble and it won't credit the completion of the goal. What else am I supposed to do? It doesn't credit it if you cut off long strands that contain ice bubbles either.

LuckyFirefox
02-24-15, 06:44 PM
So what exactly does "beat the level while breaking all the ice bubbles" mean on valentines level 2? I have beat the level while turning every single ice bubble into a colored bubble and it won't credit the completion of the goal. What else am I supposed to do? It doesn't credit it if you cut off long strands that contain ice bubbles either.

The Achievement is "Beat V2 while popping all Ice Bubbles." You will need to pop all unfrozen ice bubbles in a match and not let any of them drop since they need to be "popped". Hope this helps!