PDA

View Full Version : Reloading Game after tablet crash

masshoppe2
01-31-15, 10:37 AM
Just wondering how to go about reloading Bakery Story if I need to do a factory reset on my tablet? The last time this happened I lost everything (when I downloaded the game again, it set me back to level one, and I went from masshoppe1 to needing to create a new user ID - masshoppe2), and since I'm finally on level 99 and have over a year's worth of goodies, I'd really be sad if I lost it all again. Is there a way after I wipe my tablet to get the game back and everything I had on it? :confused:

ojapple96
01-31-15, 10:57 AM
Just be sure to take a photo of your bakery with the coins, xp, and level visible so that if there are any issues TL can reset it as it was. As long as you reload your itunes account or whatever the equivalent is for android it really does work just fine as your account is backed up on the TL server. Oh and BE SURE to set your password or know what you password is beforehand for your bakery account and all should be ok. Fingers crossed!

masshoppe2
01-31-15, 12:35 PM
Well - I didn't get a chance to grab a photo, but I do still have a log-in and password. Would Google Play be the equivalent of iTunes? I ask because when I had to wipe the drive on the tablet, it deleted all my google accounts. Any advice TL?

ojapple96
01-31-15, 01:18 PM
Yes I think it is the google play store - check the bugs and issues thread or start a new thread there if you run into any trouble.....good luck!

arachnia730
02-04-15, 09:19 AM
Just wondering how to go about reloading Bakery Story if I need to do a factory reset on my tablet? The last time this happened I lost everything (when I downloaded the game again, it set me back to level one, and I went from masshoppe1 to needing to create a new user ID - masshoppe2), and since I'm finally on level 99 and have over a year's worth of goodies, I'd really be sad if I lost it all again. Is there a way after I wipe my tablet to get the game back and everything I had on it? :confused:
All you need is your team lava id and password! Just reinstall the app and go under settings to re log in to your current account. If you've forgotten your password just request a new one!

silkemm
02-04-15, 09:52 AM
All you need is your team lava id and password! Just reinstall the app and go under settings to re log in to your current account. If you've forgotten your password just request a new one!

The password is same as the one you used for here to post lol