PDA

View Full Version : No valentine on my farm,

Floris1234567890
01-31-15, 06:00 AM
What is this ?

Its 31/1, and my wife has valentine on her farm but i don't.

My wife has a 17 days heart icoon on her right upper screen and i don't.

We have the same game version only she has a iphone 4s and i have a iphone 4.

What is going on, i have restarted twice, reinstalled twice, nothing helps.

I need i little bit of help here :D i know i am been very naughty this year but no valentine is a dead sentence.

minidemon88
01-31-15, 10:53 AM
Probably due to level requirement. Though I'm not sure what's the level requirement for the Valentine event.

Floris1234567890
01-31-15, 11:55 AM
Well i know people that are lvl 15 with the event and i am 16 so i think i should be able to acces right ?

and why a lvl request on a love event LOL

kooky panda
01-31-15, 04:46 PM
I am not sure . Since your redownloaded, you should have the most current version.

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so someone can check your game.

I will check to see if there is a level requirement.

Aernak
01-31-15, 06:24 PM
My kids are lev 11 and 12 and dont have it :(

minidemon88
02-01-15, 02:25 AM
Well i know people that are lvl 15 with the event and i am 16 so i think i should be able to acces right ?

and why a lvl request on a love event LOL

Yup, I think so but not sure why you didn't receive the event. It's because of the goals requirement which request you to craft some items on certain buildings. Hence there's a level requirement cap for the event. :) I hope a staff can help you on that.

Floris1234567890
02-01-15, 12:35 PM
Srry a little update, ( since the valentine items are level restricted to lvl 17 the event will be unlocked at lvl 17 ( check shop and check the 2 valentine items there both lvl 17, after you are lvl 17 your event will be unlocked.

My preview info was wrong my appoligize, i hope i helping people this time to gain there goal to reach lvl 17 for the valentine event.

Good luck.

ps Lava team you should announce that your activate event once your lvl 17 since the items are lvl 17. ( this is just a tip )

locomputers
02-01-15, 02:50 PM
Is there any Valentine Event for Android users? I have a Nexus 7 tablet.....tx

Floris1234567890
02-01-15, 02:54 PM
No only IOS related what i believe.

You have to ask the admin self for that.

locomputers
02-01-15, 03:08 PM
Ok. Tku

FrozenTurtle
02-02-15, 11:33 AM
Srry a little update, ( since the valentine items are level restricted to lvl 17 the event will be unlocked at lvl 17 ( check shop and check the 2 valentine items there both lvl 17, after you are lvl 17 your event will be unlocked.

My preview info was wrong my appoligize, i hope i helping people this time to gain there goal to reach lvl 17 for the valentine event.

Good luck.

ps Lava team you should announce that your activate event once your lvl 17 since the items are lvl 17. ( this is just a tip )

Thanks for the suggestion! Just for everyone else, this is correct - you do need to be level 17 in order to access the Valentine's Day event. Good luck! :)

Aernak
02-02-15, 01:06 PM
It's sad that newer players under Level 17 cannot play. :( My kids are very bummed they cannot get cute Valentines balloons on their farms. :\

Floris1234567890
02-02-15, 01:14 PM
I know Turtle :D thx for the compliments.

Aernak: yes its sad that a love event what suppose to be for everyone is restricted and only accessible for lvl 17 and higher ( its not a kamasutra event hihi :p )

PookieBear50
02-02-15, 01:42 PM
It's sad that newer players under Level 17 cannot play. :( My kids are very bummed they cannot get cute Valentines balloons on their farms. :\

There are 17 days (16 now, I think?) to go. It is possible that your kids might be able to get to level 17 and still have a few days to participate, isn't it? It might require a bit of coordination and cooperation, but they might at least be able to get some decorations.

orleansparish
02-02-15, 02:45 PM

Help them out. Or post on the wall of the valentine event and ask if we can sell some items they need to do deliveries, for the cheapest price available. Id also be happy to buy all of their items they sell, at the maximum price, so they can make money to buy delivery items. If they are at around level 12-14, with determination for a couple days, they can level to 17.

Let us know if we can help! Those balloons are pretty neat. I love how they sway in the wind and how large they are. I wont bother giving items for the stack of boxes though. Im sure ill get three sets of them when turning in my collections.