PDA

View Full Version : I have every dragon!

bitealot
01-30-15, 06:48 PM
17970  Ok ok from the frozen world lol

LonePudding
01-31-15, 03:36 AM
When I read the title my jaw dropped!!! But congratulations on completing the frozen isles. And also congratulations on the amount of patience and dedication you have!! :D

Kennedward
01-31-15, 07:34 AM
lol I think a few of the older players really do have every dragon on the regular island

awsumum
02-01-15, 12:07 AM
I'm pretty sure I do, and possibly debhutchinson and Jim23cash do too :)

My album says 430/430 but I'm mining for sandstone, so I guess it will say 431/431 when I get all the pieces and craft it.

Dcdonn
04-03-15, 05:00 PM
Wow!!! No kidding ..?! All of Them???!!!! Wow!
But hey LoneP.. DS should start paying you ... I swear, I easily dropped an addl $100 since you gave the Diamond breeding advise yesterday and I successfully breed Quetzel ;-). I've been shooting for Mercury since .... Or angel or my long term goal of unicorn .... (I forgot to add gold to my already own list earlier). For now I'll shoot for Mercury and Anubis but angel and unicorn will be great one day. The good news is that I have rec'd a 2nd Royal, a Cloud and a Cheshire while trying and then many other's I already have. Right now I have a 12 hour after breeding Metal and Virtue & I pray its a Porcelian;) or even Tiny.... But it sure is fun!!! And it bets painting eggs instead, lol.

LonePudding
04-03-15, 05:41 PM
Wow!!! No kidding ..?! All of Them???!!!! Wow!
But hey LoneP.. DS should start paying you ... I swear, I easily dropped an addl $100 since you gave the Diamond breeding advise yesterday and I successfully breed Quetzel ;-). I've been shooting for Mercury since .... Or angel or my long term goal of unicorn .... (I forgot to add gold to my already own list earlier). For now I'll shoot for Mercury and Anubis but angel and unicorn will be great one day. The good news is that I have rec'd a 2nd Royal, a Cloud and a Cheshire while trying and then many other's I already have. Right now I have a 12 hour after breeding Metal and Virtue & I pray its a Porcelian;) or even Tiny.... But it sure is fun!!! And it bets painting eggs instead, lol.

Hehe... I wish!! Well done on your quetzal, and good luck chasing the others! I still have to breed gold, I'm just really not hyped about the air fails I'll get...patience is key, I have to remind myself that a lot. Fingers crossed for 12hrs!

rusticjess
04-03-15, 08:11 PM
Wow congrats :o I would never think to even have all dragons, there are way too many..and I only want the ones that I find visually appealing to some extent lol

awsumum
04-03-15, 08:39 PM
Wow congrats :o I would never think to even have all dragons, there are way too many..and I only want the ones that I find visually appealing to some extent lol

I hear you! Fruitful/cupid/ice cream are all fat blimps and are usually the first to go (be banished) to stables if I need to shuffle, otherwise they're usually hidden at the back of the habitat! :)

jim23cash
04-03-15, 09:19 PM
I'm not quite there yet Awsumum! I have 457 out of 460 available to me. I'm missing Triple Rainbow, Black Diamond, and Diamond Prism. I'm working on Radioactive, and don't have the new one on the "Spin to win" wheel yet.
I'm not exactly sure how many total Dragons have been created.... I can only tell how many are available to me.
Anybody know how many in total have been released?

Dcdonn
04-03-15, 11:32 PM
Thx LP - the 12 hour was a Tiny;-))))

LonePudding
04-04-15, 05:03 AM
anybody know how many in total have been released?

;) 485 ;)

LonePudding
04-04-15, 05:04 AM
Thx LP - the 12 hour was a Tiny;-))))

That's great! I couldn't bring myself to level mine past level 6...she's just too cute!

Mythdefied
04-04-15, 10:32 AM
I'd always wondered if anyone had managed this; I'm deeply impressed. The amount of time (and possibly money) you all put into this game is amazing. Congratulations!

Annica5
04-04-15, 10:47 AM
That site, you know what I mean *cough*, says 485 dragons. Wow. How impossible is that to fit on our too tiny islands?

Mythdefied
04-04-15, 10:58 AM
That site, you know what I mean *cough*, says 485 dragons. Wow. How impossible is that to fit on our too tiny islands?

I think you'd have to have those 500 gold habitats almost exclusively. You can fit 4 dragons on those, which would give you a whole lot more "space".

rusticjess
04-04-15, 06:30 PM
I hear you! Fruitful/cupid/ice cream are all fat blimps and are usually the first to go (be banished) to stables if I need to shuffle, otherwise they're usually hidden at the back of the habitat! :)

Oh yes that fruitful...when I first started playing I loved that little level 4 fruitful, he was so cute. But when I had finally gathered the food to make it grow up some more I had to stop and realize my mistake lol

awsumum
04-04-15, 06:35 PM
It's funny, but when you see that loading screen with fruitful trying to eat his own apple over and over he gets a little less cute! But they do look better at the lower levels :)

dalexxx
04-05-15, 02:04 AM
don't forget my good friend dragontan tan tan one :3

PrincessCouture2014
04-05-15, 08:41 AM
Wow you r very lucky

jim23cash
04-06-15, 04:05 PM
;) 485 ;)

Wow, I had no idea I was missing around 20! I have to go to that site sometime and see which ones I don't have! I usually just use Sehana's chart, but I seem to have all of those but the 3 missing from my album. The other ones must have been from before I started playing! Thanks Hun! :D

awsumum
04-15-15, 03:04 PM
As soon as my carousel dragon is done crafting (in around 12 hours) I will have 471/471 and including the 19 in arctic isles that will be 490/490 yay!

Now if TL could increase land, I'll be set :)

Tinkerbel48
04-15-15, 03:27 PM
Congrats, that is pretty amazing!

freshfunin2008
04-15-15, 03:36 PM
As soon as my carousel dragon is done crafting (in around 12 hours) I will have 471/471 and including the 19 in arctic isles that will be 490/490 yay!

Now if TL could increase land, I'll be set :)

Yeah I have ALL 19 as well. LOL! Good job!

Kennedward
04-17-15, 11:06 AM

Me too, now onto the regular isle:cool:

awsumum
04-18-15, 04:36 PM

Lol! Yay! :D