PDA

View Full Version : broken hearts??

steelersbabyyy
01-30-15, 01:30 PM
so i'm new to fashion story and most of my customers are leaving with broken hearts. what does that mean??? I'm sorry if this is an easy question to answer I'm just so confused lol

JustKay
01-30-15, 10:33 PM
usually it means you don't have enough registers or mirrors or changing rooms. What icon do they have before they get the broken hearts? Or does this happen straight after they leave a mirror or change room (register problem)?

If it's the latter, then post a picture of the top 8x8 area of your store. There is a register bug that forces the register to serve only one customer at a time. If your register is in this area, try moving it out or clearing any decorations you have in the immediate area around it. Alternatively, buy a second register and place it a decent distance away from the first one.

Lenkapon
02-06-15, 03:10 AM
Alot of customers in my boutique with broken hearts after they went to the dressing rooms and mirrors. I have make sure that the register, dressing rooms and mirrors didnt be blocked. My heart rating drop down too often because of that bug.

[S8] Regina
02-06-15, 09:40 AM
Alot of customers in my boutique with broken hearts after they went to the dressing rooms and mirrors. I have make sure that the register, dressing rooms and mirrors didnt be blocked. My heart rating drop down too often because of that bug.

You may need more mirrors in your Boutique for customers to admire their outfits! Try placing more mirrors and dressing rooms to see if this will work.

Lenkapon
02-06-15, 10:29 PM
Regina;1048832']You may need more mirrors in your Boutique for customers to admire their outfits! Try placing more mirrors and dressing rooms to see if this will work.

I meant they went in the dressing room, and then they went out with broken heart. And ly heart rating drop down.

theotherjennifer
02-07-15, 03:52 AM
Hello my friend, I'm new to FS too and I had this exact problem. Customer haves broken heart after trying on gown or looking into mirror! What can it be?? I watch and watch and I see problem. This lady that at my register - she only take one customer upon a time!

So I hire 5 register, so I can helps the register lady out. Now I have less problem, but still 2 out of 5 leave mad. Now I am frighten. If these cash register womens are so lazies, how many register must I buy? Ten? Twenty!

No, I search and search this forum and I finds the answer. Now I have only one ugly register and no broken hearted. This is the answer that have work:

I had the same issue. Two things helped: keeping a changing room in the upper left corner, and making sure the cashier was along the right wall with one space next to her open. I'm on android, nexus 7.

I hope it may helps you also :)

Lenkapon
02-07-15, 07:49 AM
Hello my friend, I'm new to FS too and I had this exact problem. Customer haves broken heart after trying on gown or looking into mirror! What can it be?? I watch and watch and I see problem. This lady that at my register - she only take one customer upon a time!

So I hire 5 register, so I can helps the register lady out. Now I have less problem, but still 2 out of 5 leave mad. Now I am frighten. If these cash register womens are so lazies, how many register must I buy? Ten? Twenty!

No, I search and search this forum and I finds the answer. Now I have only one ugly register and no broken hearted. This is the answer that have work:

I hope it may helps you also :)

It helps. Thanks!!! Actuallu i just put the register to the right side and left a space next to hẻ. No need to put the dressing rooms to the left side. Thanks so much!!

meggsmac
02-16-15, 04:06 AM
Why do I have purple hearts???

meggsmac
02-16-15, 04:19 AM
Hi there, I just spent a heap of money on new decorations. I kept the same layout, however, now my customers are leaving with purple hearts.... any advice? I have plenty of change rooms, mirrors and cashiers.

yumyummi8
02-20-15, 11:12 AM
These are great tips! Thank for posting them! :D

yumyummi8
02-20-15, 11:14 AM
JustKay - - These are great tips! Thanks for posting them! :D

ShineBrightXoXo
02-21-15, 11:21 AM
Its really weird the 1 costumer bugs happening but when I remodel it doesn't. Its the layout?!!!!!!:mad: