PDA

View Full Version : Noelephant Value Pack

Vodelle
01-30-15, 12:50 PM

The Noelephant is a nature/fire super rare that was available in a long tournament earlier in december. This pack is $15 and gets you the noelephant, 750k coins, and 150 roses.

Thoughts/feedback?

I personally got the noelephant during its tournament so I have no interest in it. Nor do I think $15 for a super rare is that good of a deal. :S

AuntyRose32
01-30-15, 12:53 PM
I would absolutely love this animal, was sad I missed it first time around but $15 for this package is just too much in my opinion. If it was $4.99 like some of the previous packages I've had on offer I would have jumped on it. Even with the 150 roses, which would be quite handy right now I can't justify spending that money. So it's a pass for me on this I'm afraid.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 12:58 PM
Too much. $15? Too much. $10, maybe, at the most, but still. 150 roses is like nothing... and who needs a Nature-Fire super rare lol. We all have plenty of those already... if you played at all during the Christmas event you at least got the Krampus, so yeah. Overpriced.

Cute animal, I liked it and I did win it during the tournament, but even if I hadn't, $5 would have been my max.

RorJam
01-30-15, 07:37 PM
Dissapointed with this pack. The roses aren't really enticing. I have the animal already but won't get this pack. Only way I would consider it is if there was realm runes but maybe next time. Don't get me started on Fire/nature again lol

EviBrooklyn
02-03-15, 12:26 PM
This package will expire in about 4 minutes from now and I was curious to know if anyone bought this?

rjazz
02-03-15, 12:33 PM
Didn't do it this time, would have liked the 150 roses but not Noel (have one) the coins would have been nice but not necessary. If they do another one I might depending on the animal.