PDA

View Full Version : Psyena - Flash Tournament 1-30-15

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 12:33 PM
Psyena - Dark-Water Super Rare *****36 hour tournament***** Ends Sunday 2:30AM EST

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/a/a4/Psyena_Adult.png/revision/latest?cb=20150130194435

#OpponentStrong Element(s)What to Use
1 Armordillo (earth-fire) Water Unicorn/Chtulhu, Water-Earth
Water with no Electric
2 Pyro Pony (fire)WaterWater without Nature or Dark
3 Sea Lion (dark-water)Treasure, ElectricToucan/Retriever
Your best Electric

4 Hollie Collie (nature-fire)Gem, Fire, WaterUnicorn/Ruby/Cthulhu
Steamtrunk
Electric-Fire, Electric-Water
Your best Fire with no Dark or Earth
5 Spruce Moose (dark-nature)Fire X2Your best Fire with no Earth
6 Eagle Beagle (electric-nature)Gem, FireUnicorn/Ruby
Your best Fire with no Water
7 Rampage (earth-fire)Water Unicorn/Cthulhu, Water-Earth
Water with no Electric
8 Blizard (water-earth)Gem, Nature Unicorn, Emerald
Your best Nature with no Fire
9 Golden Retriever (treasure) Nature, ChristmasYour best Nature super rare
or Santa Claws / Poodle
10 Confetti Yeti (electric-water) Earth, Electric Earth-Electric (Thorilla, Terradactyl)
Your best Earth or Electric with no Fire/Water
11 Sapphire Cthulhu (gem-water)Treasure, Dark, ElectricToucan/Retriever, Dark-Electric
Electric-Fire, Electric-Water, Dark-Water
12 Psyena (dark-water) Treasure/ElectricToucan/Retriever
Your best Electric Toucan/Retriever
Your best Electric

My results in post 5!

ArcadiaTofu
01-30-15, 12:37 PM
I'm slightly sad this wasn't something we could breed for since it's Dark-Water.

A lot of people could have had a field day with that breeding combo.

Unicorn x Dark-Water would have netted a possible Sea Drake for those that are lacking one, and the possibility of a Cthulhu for the lucky few :(

Of course they release a much-needed Dark-Water as a tournament animal. Of course >.<

rjazz
01-30-15, 12:39 PM
Lost round 1 with lvl 15 water.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 12:41 PM
I'm slightly sad this wasn't something we could breed for since it's Dark-Water.

A lot of people could have had a field day with that breeding combo.

Unicorn x Dark-Water would have netted a possible Sea Drake for those that are lacking one, and the possibility of a Cthulhu for the lucky few :(

Of course they release a much-needed Dark-Water as a tournament animal. Of course >.<

100% agree. I was REALLY looking forward to breeding for this, Sea Drake, and Chuthlu at the same time. Plus I hate flash tournaments as they are unfair and super difficult.

At least this animal is a nice design... I hate to do it, but it's worth spending a few gems on to get if necessary. I have plenty saved up from game goals, so I don't mind doing a couple ultimate hits if necessary. Better that than stressing about it. I HATE flash tournaments :( so much. I didn't even bother with the Ampeater tournament but I like this animal better, so will try... and I think I will just use ultimates and save myself the time and stress when necessary, as much as I really HATE giving them gems on these unfair tournaments. I definitely would not buy any if I didn't already have them saved for free.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 12:42 PM
***MY RESULTS***

Round 1 - Won with Steamtrunk (1 try)
Round 2 - Won with Steamtrunk (1 try)
Round 3 - Won with Storm Sphynx (2 tries, lost with Gold Lion)
Round 4 - Won with Unicorn (1 try)
Round 5 - Won with Gold Lion (1 try)
Round 6 - Won with Unicorn (3 tries, lost with Gold Lion, lost with Unicorn)
Round 7 - Won with Unicorn (2 tries)
Round 8 - Won with Sloth (2 tries, lost with Unicorn)
Round 9 - Won with Sloth (1 try)
Round 10 - Won with Thorilla (6 tries)
Round 11 - Won with Menoram (5 tries)
Round 12 - 3 losses, won with Ultimate
Total 11-17

mbyte68
01-30-15, 12:46 PM
never won 1 of theese yet last 1 wasted nearly 30 gems tryin to get past last 4 rounds of previous one

Vodelle
01-30-15, 12:46 PM
I don't mind it being a flash tournament - it looks cool, it's at least a lesser-used elemental combo annnnd yeah. But I always end up using gems on flash tournaments and I don't anticipate this one being any nicer. :(

e: also countdown to people finding out about this late etc. :p I would make sure to hard-close & open the app after 2:30pm EST on tuesdays and fridays because that's when their updates normally come out.

sweethutch
01-30-15, 12:47 PM
I love this animal!!!!! Can't wait to earn it!

I have 2 accounts. Here are my results:
Acct #1 Beat Rd 1 Armodillo with Cold Turkey, water attack 2nd hit Crit
Acct# 2 beat Rd 1 Armodillo with cold turkey, water attack first hit Crit.
Acct #1 beat rd 2 Pyro pony with cold turkey, water attack first hit Crit
Acct #2 beat rd 2 Pyro pony with Cold turkey, water attack 3rd hit Crit
Acct #1 beat rd 3 sea lion with Ampeater, electric attack 3rd hit Crit
Acct # 2 lost rd 3 sea lion with Ampeater, electric, 3 strong hits
Won rd 3 with lightening leopard 3rd hit Crit
Acct #1 lost rd 4 Hollie Collie with unicorn, won with Steamtrunk water attack
Acct #2 lost rd 4 with Hippogryph, water attack Won with unicorn, 2nd hit Crit
Acct #1 lost rd 5 Spruce Moose with Vinotaur, Fire attack. Won with Vinotaur 2nd try
Acct # 2 won rd 5 with Vinotaur, Fire attack Crit.
Acct # 1 lost rd 6 with unicorn 2 times, won with unicorn 3rd try.
Acct # 2 won rd 6 Eagle Beagle with unicorn, first try!
Acct # 2 won rd 7 Rampage with unicorn, first try! (I'm shocked!)
Acct # 2 lost rd 8 Blizard with unicorn, lost with epic Panda, won with unicorn 2 crits.
Acct # 1 won rd 7 Rampage with Cold Turkey, water attack 1st hit crit.
Acct # 1 won rd 8 Blizard with unicorn, 2 crit hits
Acct # 1 won rd 9 Golden Retriever with Santa Claws, Xmas attack 1st try
Acct # 1 won rd 10 Confetti Yeti with Thorilla, Earth attack crit hit 1st try!
Acct # 2 lost rd 9 golden retriever with Santa claws, won with Ancient Sloth, Nature attack!

I will try to keep track of my progress and update as I go. Thanks to everyone for your help on previous tournaments! I know since I discovered this forum, I actually finish every tournament now! �� Good luck everyone!!!

Doompicnic
never won 1 of theese yet last 1 wasted nearly 30 gems tryin to get past last 4 rounds of previous one

Same here. I'm very disappointed it's a tournament.

AuntyRose32
Round 1: Won with Ocean Owl - Water attack, 2 critical hits.
Round 2: Won with Frost Fang - Water attack, 1 strong attack, 1 critical hit.
Round 3: Won with Lighting Leopard - Lightning attack, 2 critical hits.
Round 4: Won with Unicorn - Gem, I strong attack, 1 critical hit.
Round 5: Won with Toy Poodle - Xmas attack strong, nature attack critical hit.
Round 6: Won with Jackalope - fire attack, 1 strong, 1 critical hit (Lost w/unicorn & pyro)
Round 7: Won with Ocean Owl - water attack, 2 strong, 1 critical (Lost with Unicorn)
Round 8: Won with Ancient Sloth - nature attack, I critical hit.
Round 9: Lost with Santa Paws, Sloth, Cornucopia, Jackalope, Sloth, Vinotaur, Santa Paws,
Poodle, Unicorn (just for the hell of it), Grassquatch. Won with - Sloth - ultimate.
Round 10: Lost with Thunder Mammoth & Lightning Leopard. Won with Shock Fox - ultimate
Round 11: Won with Toucan - ultimate attack.
Round 12: Won with Toucan - ultimate attack.

Thanks for starting this table. I haven't done a flash tournament before, but I like this animal a lot so I'm gonna give it a try. Good luck everyone.

Finally got Pysena but not without a lot of speeding and I just used Ultimate to get through the last four rounds! Getting past my bedtime and I'm starting to fall asleep, more gems than I wanted to spend but after spending pretty much a whole day on this flash tournament I would have been really peeved not to have the Pysena in the end. Don't think these tournaments are for me, I don't speed breed and this is what doing this tournament felt like for me. Anyway happy to have Pysena and I'll leave it at that. Good luck to all who are still trying and thanks to everyone for posting and helping out especially readysetgo888. Goodnight.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 12:49 PM
I honestly believe you almost have to use gems to win flash tournaments. I've never won one without doing that - with the Steamtrunk, I did one ultimate hit and sped a couple rounds. With Yule Mule, I lost due to being stuck on one round 14 times, and refusing to spend gems. I didn't play in the Ampeater tournament... and then there's this one. I think those were the only ones if I remember correctly...

I'd so much rather spend the gems than have the stress this time around. I pretty much am just looking at it as something that requires gems. I would honestly encourage everyone else to look at it the same way and be prepared to spend them if necessary, just to save aggravation. Either plan to spend gems if you love the animal, or don't bother attempting the tournament at all. Unfortunately I feel like that's what it comes down to.

ETA: I'm not suggesting to speed through all the rounds and use all ultimate hits or anything... generally, the tournament is lost due to being stuck on 1-2 rounds. If you're stuck on a round for several tries, I'd use it. Time is too short in this tournament. Even as I say this, I feel angry with myself for encouraging people to spend gems on what is essentially an extremely UNFAIR and rigged tournament designed to force people to spend gems... but I can live with it, knowing upfront that it will likely be required. At least, I know what's coming and can save myself frustration and disappointment thinking I can win something for free when I can't.

yppahc
01-30-15, 12:50 PM
R1 won with crystal unicorn
R2 level 1 pyro pont won with cold turkey (water).

I use gems for these things but not too many. Compared to buying the creature I think up to 100 gems is worth it!

Vodelle
01-30-15, 12:53 PM
I honestly believe you almost have to use gems to win flash tournaments. I've never won one without doing that - with the Steamtrunk, I did one ultimate hit and sped a couple rounds. With Yule Mule, I lost due to being stuck on one round 14 times, and refusing to spend gems. I didn't play in the Ampeater tournament... and then there's this one. I think those were the only ones if I remember correctly...

I'd so much rather spend the gems than have the stress this time around. I pretty much am just looking at it as something that requires gems. I would honestly encourage everyone else to look at it the same way and be prepared to spend them if necessary, just to save aggravation. Either plan to spend gems if you love the animal, or don't bother attempting the tournament at all. Unfortunately I feel like that's what it comes down to.
Yeah, I have had to speed through almost all flash tournaments. I think they've all cost me gems, some of them costing me 30-40 gems. (Normally I give myself a few hours before the tournament ends and start speeding through it every 15m for 3 gems each. So far this has been a better deal than straight up ultimate-hitting something, especially if I'm still a few rounds away from the end.)

flowless
01-30-15, 12:54 PM
Lost my first round with glical grifen

A2TUDE
01-30-15, 12:55 PM
Here's my little PSYENA

18hrs dark water Evo 19hrs

Melis2a84
01-30-15, 12:57 PM
Hey guys

Finished the tourney

Round 1 armadillo beaten by pheasant
Round 2 pyro beaten by conducktor
Round 3 sea lion beaten by ampeater
Round 4 Hollie collie beaten by unicorn
Round 5 spruce mouse beaten by toucan
Round 6 eaglebeagle beaten by merry cat
Round 7 rampage beaten by iciclaw
Round 8 blizard beaten by sloth
Round 9 goldie beaten by unicorn
Round 10 confetti yeti beaten by planters
Round 11 sapphire Cthulhu beaten by zapra
Round 12 PSYENA beaten by daredevil

Here is the egg

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 01:00 PM
Hey guys

Finished the tourney

Here is the egg

Thank you!! Always appreciate it :)

Melis2a84
01-30-15, 01:07 PM
Thank you!! Always appreciate it :)

No worries Hun x

tygerlynx
01-30-15, 01:07 PM
Round 1 - lost with Ocean Owl (lvl 15)
Round 1 - won with Ocean Owl
Round 2 - won with Frostfang (lvl 15)
Round 3 - won with Lightning Leopard (lvl 15)
Round 4 - won with Vinotaur (lvl 15)
Round 5 - won with Pyro Pony (lvl 15)
Round 6 - won with Vinotaur
Round 7 - won with Ocean Owl
Round 8 - won with Ocean Owl
Round 9 - lost with Ocean Owl
Round 9 - lost with Ancient Sloth (lvl 15)
Round 9 - won with Ancient Sloth
Round 10 - won with Ancient Sloth
Round 11 - lost with Ancient Sloth
Round 11 - lost with Lightning Leopard
Round 11 - lost with Gold Lion
Round 11 - lost with Koala Cadabra
Round 11 - lost with Dream Bat
Round 11 - lost with Gold Lion
Round 11 - Won with ultimate attack
Round 12 - Won with Lightning Leopard (Critical hit first attack!)

dragonloona
01-30-15, 01:08 PM
Round 1- armordillo, won with glacial Griffin.

Round 2- Pyro pony, won with glacial Griffin.

Round 3- Sea lion, won with citrine Peregrin

Round 4- Holly collie, won with nightmare

Round 5- Spruce moose, won with nightmare

Round 6- Eagle beagle, won with nightmare

Round 7- Rampage, won with glacial Griffin

Round 8- Blizard, won with ancient sloth

Round 9- golden retriever, won with ancient sloth

Round 10- Confetti yeti, won with storm sphinx

Round 11- Sapphire Cthulhu, won with Citrine Peregrin

Round 12- Pysena, won with Terradactyl

green_eyes9999
01-30-15, 01:11 PM
My Results

Round 1 armadillo (e/f) used blizzard level 10 (e/w) earth critical
Round 2 pyro pony lv 4 (f) used blizzard level 10 (e/w) w strong, e strong, w critical
Round 3 sea lion lv 4 (d/w) used lightning leopard level 10 l strong, l strong, l critical
Round 4 holly collie lv 7 (n/f) used steamtrunk level 10 f strong, w critical
Round 5 spruce moose lv 10 used magmacore level 15 f critical
Round 6 eagle beagle (e/n) used vinotaur level 15 (n neutral, f strong, f strong) lost
Try #2 used merry cat level 10 (f strong, f strong, f critical
Round 7 rampage lv 12 (e/f) used blizard lv 10 (e strong, e strong, w strong) lost
Try #2 used glacial griffin lv 10 ( w strong, e strong, w critical)
Round 8 blizard lv 16 (e/w) used ???
Round 9 golden retriever lv 18 used unicorn lv 15 g weak, g weak, g weak lost
Try #2 emerald dragon n critical, n strong, n strong
Round 10 confetti yeti (l/w) used ampeater lv 10 (e strong, e strong, e strong) lost
Try #2 used emerald dragon lv 15 (n neutral, g neutral, g neutral) lost
Try #3 used thorilla lv 10 ( e strong, e strong, lightening strong)
Try #4 used ampeater lv 10 (e strong, e critical)
Round 11 sapphire Cthulhu (g/w) sea drake lv 10 ( d strong, d strong, d strong) lost
Try #2 used hippogryph lv 10 ( l strong, w neutral, l strong) lost
Try #3 used gold lion lv 10 (e strong, f weak, e strong) lost
Try #4 used zapra lv 8 (d strong, l strong, l strong) lost
Try #5 used hippogryph lv 10 ( l strong, l strong, l strong) lost
Round 12 psyena (d/w)

EviBrooklyn
01-30-15, 01:19 PM
Hey guys

Finished the tourney

Here is the egg

Here's my little PSYENA

18hrs dark water Evo 19hrs

Congrats Team Australia !!
The egg is very cute

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I have had to speed through almost all flash tournaments. I think they've all cost me gems, some of them costing me 30-40 gems. (Normally I give myself a few hours before the tournament ends and start speeding through it every 15m for 3 gems each. So far this has been a better deal than straight up ultimate-hitting something, especially if I'm still a few rounds away from the end.)

It's been a long time since I sped a tournament, but I always tried to let 15-30 minutes go by, as well, to give myself more time without directly speeding. I only ever did that on the last day, as well.

After looking at the opponents, it will be Retriever and/or Cthulhu that will stick people. I could *maybe* save some gems by speeding every 15-30 minutes and trying to get past them, but time is probably more valuable to me at this point. Time and having less stress.

I almost want to write a guide for dealing with the unfairness of the flash tournament and the probability that gems will need to be spent... and how to do it most effectively. Maybe I'll get around to that someday and stick it in the first post along with the table. At the very least, I want to put WARNING - WILL LIKELY REQUIRE GEMS, so that people don't play and waste their time with the likely false impression that they can win totally without spending any gems.

Who here has actually won a flash (2 day) tournament spending no gems? Anyone? I genuinely am curious to know if I'm correct about it being extremely unlikely. I know there's a slim chance, but I just think quite unlikely.

deucedeuce22
01-30-15, 01:49 PM
It's been a long time since I sped a tournament, but I always tried to let 15-30 minutes go by, as well, to give myself more time without directly speeding. I only ever did that on the last day, as well.

After looking at the opponents, it will be Retriever and/or Cthulhu that will stick people. I could *maybe* save some gems by speeding every 15-30 minutes and trying to get past them, but time is probably more valuable to me at this point. Time and having less stress.

I almost want to write a guide for dealing with the unfairness of the flash tournament and the probability that gems will need to be spent... and how to do it most effectively. Maybe I'll get around to that someday and stick it in the first post along with the table. At the very least, I want to put WARNING - WILL LIKELY REQUIRE GEMS, so that people don't play and waste their time with the likely false impression that they can win totally without spending any gems.

Who here has actually won a flash tournament spending no gems? Anyone? I genuinely am curious to know if I'm correct about it being extremely unlikely. I know there's a slim chance, but I just think quite unlikely.

I won the first several without gems, now I just don't care anymore, I haven't even tried on the last few tournaments.

flowless
01-30-15, 01:51 PM
Lost twice in round 1

I cant believe this happening

cquinn32
01-30-15, 01:51 PM
Who here has actually won a flash tournament spending no gems? Anyone? I genuinely am curious to know if I'm correct about it being extremely unlikely. I know there's a slim chance, but I just think quite unlikely.

I refuse to spend gems to win a tournament and have won every one. Have never used an ultimate attack and never will.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 01:53 PM
I refuse to spend gems to win a tournament and have won every one. Have never used an ultimate attack and never will.

The flash tournaments, too? Because I know it's totally possible to win the 6 day tournaments without spending gems... I've done it several times, but not the 2 day tournaments.

That would be Steamtrunk, Yule Mule, or Ampeater, unless I'm forgetting one. If you've beat all those with no gems, that's some pretty awesome luck right there and I'm a bit jealous :).

dragonloona
01-30-15, 01:54 PM
Below is pictures of my new Psyena, (Raven) hatching time is 18 hours and evolve time is 19 hours!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0216_zps6fa1345e.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0216_zps6fa1345e.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0219_zps62bb6d4b.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0219_zps62bb6d4b.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0224_zps369bd29d.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0224_zps369bd29d.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0225_zpsf7987be2.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0225_zpsf7987be2.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0227_zps54936533.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0227_zps54936533.png.html)

GC5410
01-30-15, 01:57 PM
I'm going to try to do as much as possible without gems, but 3 of the TL Valentine edition games from last year have re-popped up for me again this year to download again for gems (90 in total) so I've actually got some free gems to spend for a change! :)

dragonloona
01-30-15, 01:59 PM
The flash tournaments, too? Because I know it's totally possible to win the 6 day tournaments without spending gems... I've done it several times, but not the 2 day tournaments.

That would be Steamtrunk, Yule Mule, or Ampeater, unless I'm forgetting one. If you've beat all those with no gems, that's some pretty awesome luck right there and I'm a bit jealous :).

I've beaten one of the flash tournaments without gems, it was steamtrunk, had off from work when it came out, won it on last day around 7 pm my time!!!! It's hard to do it without gems, having high level creatures helps out alot, plus you have to play it on every hour except 7 hours of sleeptime lol!!!

ninasidstorm8
01-30-15, 02:00 PM

I used gems to Ultimate Hit Steamtrunk in that tournament after losing to it four times. That is the only one I used any gems. I won the both the Yule Mule(with 15 total losses) and Ampeater (4 total losses) flash tournaments without using any gems.

Aernak
01-30-15, 02:02 PM
Good luck everyone!

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 02:03 PM
I used gems to Ultimate Hit Steamtrunk in that tournament after losing to it four times. That is the only one I used any gems. I won the both the Yule Mule(with 15 total losses) and Ampeater (4 total losses) flash tournaments without using any gems.

Good to know... we'll see how this one goes for everyone, hopefully it's not as bad as some of them have been. They are still extremely unfair to European players... and yikes, with 15 losses, that was playing 27 of the 36 available hours! That's pretty impressive. I just really wish these tournaments had 48 hours to be fair to all players and to make it so that getting stuck on a round doesn't completely **** your chances. Even if they added a couple rounds and gave 48 hours, that would be better.

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 02:06 PM
This guy is so cute, I'm definitely getting him. That's the only reason I'm glad this is a tournament prize... even if I have to spend 50-60 gems, that's getting a gorgeous animal for 60 gems. If it was breedable, there's no guarantee I'd ever get it. Hopefully 50-60 gems is enough, it better be.

EviBrooklyn
01-30-15, 02:08 PM
Below is pictures of my new Psyena, (Raven) hatching time is 18 hours and evolve time is 19 hours!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0216_zps6fa1345e.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0216_zps6fa1345e.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0219_zps62bb6d4b.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0219_zps62bb6d4b.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0224_zps369bd29d.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0224_zps369bd29d.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0225_zpsf7987be2.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0225_zpsf7987be2.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0227_zps54936533.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0227_zps54936533.png.html)

I'm so in love with him already
Congrats dragonloona :)

ninasidstorm8
01-30-15, 02:15 PM
Good to know... we'll see how this one goes for everyone, hopefully it's not as bad as some of them have been. They are still extremely unfair to European players... and yikes, with 15 losses, that was playing 27 of the 36 available hours! That's pretty impressive. I just really wish these tournaments had 48 hours to be fair to all players and to make it so that getting stuck on a round doesn't completely **** your chances. Even if they added a couple rounds and gave 48 hours, that would be better.

I agree about the length. I am in the Eastern Time zone so I can battle until 2:30 AM Saturday night/Sunday Morning if I am having a difficult time, so the tournament only encompasses, one night of sleep for me. I thought I would need to use some gems for the Yule Mule but I knocked it out on the first try with a couple hours to spare.

Drachenia
01-30-15, 02:27 PM
Hi, I'm happy there's a tournament. Good luck to all

RD.1 Sapphire Cthulhu Epic lost, after healing Sapphire Cthulhu Epic Water critical, Water win against Armordillo LV 1
RD.2 Cold Turkey LV 10 Water critical, Water win against Pyro Pony LV 1

Lipand5kids
01-30-15, 03:14 PM
R1. Armodillo 1< Unicorn 14
R2. Pyro Pony 2< Glacial Griffen 10 EW
R3. Sea Lion 4< (Lost Fire Glider 13)

dala12
01-30-15, 03:15 PM
Well I hope to win this tournament once! I got stuck all the time with low levels so I do not know what is wrong with my monsters??

Phaedrakiki
01-30-15, 03:25 PM
I love the tournament boss--want that Psyena! But I'm a bit worried--I'm already having problems. That little R1 Armordillo has taken out my epic Unicorn & lvl 14 Griffin twice each! Ruh-roh! :eek:

Hope my luck turns around. Good luck to everyone else, as well!:D

Buttercup0001
01-30-15, 03:29 PM

Apologies table is a bit small maybe someone can post a larger one....but I hope the table helps players

Hey Guys & Gals,
My results so far

R1. Armodillo - lost with glacial griffin (water) won with Hydro yak (water)
R2. Pyro Pony - won with Frostfang (water)
R3. Sea lion - won lightning leopard (electric)
R4. Holly Collie - won Onyx Ox (fire)
R5. Spruce Moose - won with Toy Poodle, 1st hit xmas attack neutral 2nd hit nature critical
R6. Eagle Beagle - won with Piro pony (fire)
R7 Rampage - lost with ocean owl (water) won with Glacial Griffin (water)
R8. Blizzard - lost with toy poodle (nature), won with Ancient Sloth (nature)
R9. Golden Retriever - lost with Ancient Sloth (nature), lost with Toy Poodle (n) lost with Eagle Beagle (n) lost with Ocean Owl......I'm stuck... :( Finally took Goldie out with Grassquatch :D
R10. Confetti Yeti - won with Ampeater (electric)
R11. Sapphire Cthulhu - lost with Zapra (electric), lost with Onyx Ox (dark), won with lvl 13 Fire Glider
R12. Psyena - lost with Fire Glider (electric), lost with level 15 Lightning Leopard, lost with Falconch, lost with Ampeater, lost with toy poodle (xmas), won with Gold Lion.

Jennerwein1
01-30-15, 03:47 PM
Lost round 1 with lvl 14 unicorn. Really?

sweethutch
01-30-15, 04:13 PM
I love the tournament boss--want that Psyena! But I'm a bit worried--I'm already having problems. That little R1 Armordillo has taken out my epic Unicorn & lvl 14 Griffin twice each! Ruh-roh! :eek:

Hope my luck turns around. Good luck to everyone else, as well!:D

Do you have a higher level (10 or above) water/earth super rare like Cold Turkey? You could try that, using the water attack.

I don't know why, but for me on both my accounts, my Unicorn RARELY gets me a win...even when a Gem animal is considered your best bet. I always end up winning with something else. Just my experience...

sweetcupcake555555
01-30-15, 04:28 PM
Round 1. Won with RAMPAGE (E)
Round 2. Won with GLACIAL GRIFFIN. (w)
Round 3. Won with L LEOPARD
round 4. won with PYROPony
round 5. won with RAMPAGE. (f) (Pyro on 2nd acc)
round 6. won with PYRO PONY
round 7. won with GLACIAL G. (Won with ocean owl on 2nd account)
round 8. won by ANCIENT SLOTH. (Won with vino tour on 2nd account)
Round 9. Won with Santa paws (Xmas move)
Round 10 won with lightning leopard
Round 11. Won with Aurora Pegasus (D)
round 12. won with lightning leopard.

yay FINALLY my first EVER tournament win and i have been playing since day one....30 or so gems spent speeding but worth it!

Vodelle
01-30-15, 04:33 PM
Do you have a higher level (10 or above) water/earth super rare like Cold Turkey? You could try that, using the water attack.

I don't know why, but for me on both my accounts, my Unicorn RARELY gets me a win...even when a Gem animal is considered your best bet. I always end up winning with something else. Just my experience...
Yes, they do - the glacial griffin they also tried using. I don't normally recommend switching animals unless you're not using an optimal animal for some reason in the first place. That said, using a higher-leveled super-rare instead of an ultra does seem to work for me as often as it doesn't.

For what it's worth, I won with my lvl 14 glacial griffin, so it seems like Phaedrakiki just ran into some incredibly poor luck on that first round. ;-;

keller63
01-30-15, 04:54 PM
God **** it, everyone knew they would bring him out in the flash tournament and my lvl 14 steamtrunk got defeated by a lvl1 armordillo???? So stupid

Drachenia
01-30-15, 04:55 PM

RD.1 Sapphire Cthulhu Epic lost, after healing Sapphire Cthulhu Epic Water critical, Water win against Armordillo LV 1
RD.3 Pyro Pony Epic lost, Gold Lion LV 10 lost, Gold Lion after healing LV 10 Electrical critical win against Sea Lion LV 4
RD.4 Ruby Razorback Epic Fire, Fire critical win against Holly Collie LV ?

sweethutch
01-30-15, 05:33 PM
Yes, they do - the glacial griffin they also tried using. I don't normally recommend switching animals unless you're not using an optimal animal for some reason in the first place. That said, using a higher-leveled super-rare instead of an ultra does seem to work for me as often as it doesn't.

For what it's worth, I won with my lvl 14 glacial griffin, so it seems like Phaedrakiki just ran into some incredibly poor luck on that first round. ;-;
Yes, that is horrible luck! Sorry, I didn't even notice they said they used the Griffin too! Hopefully Phaedrakiki will get a win soon! I'm crossing my fingers!

EviBrooklyn
01-30-15, 05:42 PM
Yay hatching now

Lipand5kids
01-30-15, 05:57 PM
R3. Sea Lion 4< Thunder Mammoth 14 (Lost Fire Glider 13)
R4. Hollie Collie 7< (Lost Unicorn 14)

BunnieMix
01-30-15, 06:24 PM
Lost round 1 with lvl 14 unicorn. Really?

That's okay, I lost round 1 with a level 15 Sapphire Cthulu, and then I lost round 4 twice with it too!

Jennerwein1
01-30-15, 06:38 PM
Lost round 2 with Glacial Griffin lvl 11.

Forest_Belle
01-30-15, 06:39 PM
Hi Everyone...I'm Belle. I'm new to tournaments but thought I'd share my results as I go. I'm on ios. Hope it helps someone.

Armordillo- won with Unicorn
Pyro Pony- won with Frostfang
Sea Lion- won with Retriever
Holly Collie- won with Pyro Pony

Drachenia
01-30-15, 06:45 PM
Because of errors in the fight I've RD. 3 and 5 accelerates repeated.

RD.3 Pyro Pony Epic lost, Gold Lion LV 10 lost, Gold Lion after healing LV 10 Electrical critical win against Sea Lion LV 4
RD.5 Pyro Pony Epic lost, Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Nightmare Epic Fire, Fire critical win against Spruce Moose LV 10
RD.6 Treasure Toucan Epic Gemstone weak, Gemstone critical win against Eagle Beagle LV 10

zenobia42
01-30-15, 07:23 PM
I've had a busy day - sorry I haven't posted yet!

So far, I am at:

Crystal Unicorn > Armordillo [1-0]
Cold Turkey > Pyro Pony [1-0]
Terradactyl > Sea Lion [1-0]
Ruby Razorback > Holly Collie [1-0]
Ruby Razorback > Spruce Moose [1-0]
Ruby Razorback < Eagle Beagle [0-1]

Overall so far: 5-1.

Phaedrakiki
01-30-15, 07:47 PM

Thanks! Yes, as I mentioned in my post, I used my lvl 14 Glacial Griffin twice, as well (water/earth Super-rare.) I actually beat it the next round with gem. But I assumed the complaining helped, lol!
I agree...sometimes my Unicorn doesn't do the job like I'd prefer!

I also had to play the next 2 rounds more than once (using high-level super-rares.) I hope I'm just hitting my bad luck early, & get smooth sailing later. I always win these just barely in time. But I've always had an easy go of it early on. I'll just keep trying.

Good luck, and thanks again!

Edit: I see it's not just me. Others are having to battle the "little guys" multiple times, too. Good luck, everyone!

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 07:57 PM
Yep I've lost twice on round 6 so far... yuck.

ninasidstorm8
01-30-15, 07:58 PM
Overall my troops are 7-1 so far.

1) Armordillo 1 Beaten by Glacial Griffith 15
2) Pyro Pony 2 Beaten by Cold Turkey 15
3) Sea Lion 4 Beaten by Menoram 15
4) Holly Collie 7 Beaten by Steamtrunk 15
5) Spruce Moose 10 Beaten by Steamtrunk 15 (1 loss)
6) Eagle Beagle 10 Beaten by Nightmare 15
7) Rampage 12 Beaten by Cold Turkey 15

Tiamat68
01-30-15, 08:21 PM
Hi. I know this is probably a really dumb question but......what does X2 mean? I keep seeing it in these very helpful charts that are posted by others. I love the charts but have wondered about this. Example - - Above it says Fire X2. Thanks!

readysetgo888
01-30-15, 08:33 PM
Hi. I know this is probably a really dumb question but......what does X2 mean? I keep seeing it in these very helpful charts that are posted by others. I love the charts but have wondered about this. Example - - Above it says Fire X2. Thanks!

It means that the element (usually Fire) is strong against both of the opponent's elements. In the case of Dark-Nature, Fire is strong against both Dark and Nature. It doesn't mean anything different for your attack, so maybe I shouldn't include it.

zenobia42
01-30-15, 09:45 PM
Ruby Razorback > Eagle Beagle [1-1]

Overall so far: 6-1.

sweethutch
01-30-15, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=Phaedrakiki;1044518]Thanks! Yes, as I mentioned in my post, I used my lvl 14 Glacial Griffin twice, as well (water/earth Super-rare.) I actually beat it the next round with gem. But I assumed the complaining helped, lol!
I agree...sometimes my Unicorn doesn't do the job like I'd prefer!

Yes, sorry it was brought to my attention by another poster that you mentioned that you used Glacial Griffin too. I missed that part somehow! Lol! Congrats on beating it the next round!! I hope your bad, beginning luck has ran out and you're sailing through the rounds now!
Surprisingly, my unicorn is performing a little better for me this tournament then usual so maybe complaining does help! LOL!!!!
Best of luck to you!!!

sweethutch
01-30-15, 11:29 PM

OMG, thank you so much for asking this!!!! LOL! I seriously have contemplated asking this same exact question many times! You were not alone in your befuddlement! 😀

Readysetgo888, thanks for answer! Now of course, it makes total sense!

DragonMoon006
01-30-15, 11:39 PM
Just found out about this tournament...

Lets see if I can win this one :) ..... if not no big deal...just 1 more fewer than as is ...lol

Here goes...

Psyena Tourney

1) Armodillo1 (RF) < Rampage11 RsRsRc
1) Armodillo1 (RF) < Rhino11 RcRs

flowless
01-30-15, 11:53 PM
So lost twice in round one
And 3 times in round 4
If its gonna be hard with first levels what does that mean for later levels

Lipand5kids
01-30-15, 11:53 PM
R4. Hollie Collie 7< Conductor 13 EE
R5. Spruce Moose < Vinotaur 15 FF
R6. Eagle Beagle < Unicorn 14
R7. Rampage <
R8. Blizzard <
R9. Golden Retriever <
R10. Confetti Yetti <
R11. Sapphire Cthulhu <
R12. Psyena <

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 12:55 AM
Just found out about this tournament...

Lets see if I can win this one :) ..... if not no big deal...just 1 more fewer than as is ...lol

Here goes...

Psyena Tourney

2) Pyro1 < FFang11 WcWc
2) Pyro1 < FFang12 WsWc

Meanwhile...looks like I got 1 animal more for the album lol..not less !!

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zps2e3b9e78.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zps2e3b9e78.jpg.html)

Combo is Chromadile x Chameneon = SeaDrake :) Same elements as Psyena so no loss if I dont win...haha

Good luck to everyone .... both in battling and breeding :)

dumbpluff
01-31-15, 01:18 AM
i'm getting absolutely slaughtered by the spruce moose here. i was doing so well up until this guy.

the morning's gonna be a nice desperate run for glory. i can feel it in my bones.

inespay
01-31-15, 02:01 AM
My level 15 unicorn just lost from the level 1 armordillo... So unfair. Should have won.

dala12
01-31-15, 02:10 AM
I like to thank readysetgo888 because your list on first page is helping me a lot!

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 02:49 AM
Psyena Tourney

2) Pyro1 (F) < FFang11 WcWc
2) Pyro1 (F) < FFang12 WsWc
3) SeaLion4 (DW) < ShFox12 LgcLgs
3) SeaLion4 (DW) < Ampeater4 LgsLgc

GC5410
01-31-15, 03:22 AM
After an excellent start (levels 1 to 8 won on 1st try!!!) I'm stuck on level 9 (6 tries and counting!)

Bambamstad
01-31-15, 04:02 AM
I did pretty well so far.
Just lost at round 11 first time, before I am at 10 wins, 1 loss. Used about 30 gems in speeding up. Try to finish before 2 pm european time, because after that have hardly any time to play.
I guess the two most difficult rounds for me will be 11 and 12, I decided to ultimate if necessary because i really like this psyena.

Win-lossratio
10-5

Trying round 11. Four losses against chulu at this moment.

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 04:11 AM
Psyena Tourney

4) HCollie7 (LF) < Unicorn13 Gc
4) HCollie7 (LF) < SantaClaws10 Xc

Foxy_Kit
01-31-15, 04:34 AM
Thanks so much for the helpful chart, and everyone's advice on then tourney :D

Been trying this all day, and here are my attempts so far:

1) Armadillo < Glacial Griffin lvl.11 (water)
2) Pony < Frostfang lvl.15 (water)
3) Sea Lion < Leopard lvl.15 (lightning)
4) Hollie Collie < Pony lvl.15 (fire) - win-lose 2x
5) Spruce Moose < Pony lvl.15 (fire)
6) Eagle Beagle < Pony lvl.15 (fire). Lost with Magmacore lvl.11 - win-lose 3x
7) Rampage < Griffin lvl.11 (water). Lost with Frostfang lvl.15. - win-lose 2x
8) Blizzard > Lost with Panda lvl.15, Grassquatch lvl.11, Crystal Unicorn lvl.11. - lose 5x, still going...

Buttercup0001
01-31-15, 05:11 AM

Apologies table is a bit small maybe someone can post a larger one....but I hope the table helps players

Hey Guys & Gals,
My results so far

R1. Armodillo - lost with glacial griffin (water) won with Hydro yak (water)
R2. Pyro Pony - won with Frostfang (water)
R3. Sea lion - won lightning leopard (electric)
R4. Holly Collie - won Onyx Ox (fire)
R5. Spruce Moose - won with Toy Poodle, 1st hit xmas attack neutral 2nd hit nature critical
R6. Eagle Beagle - won with Piro pony (fire)
R7 Rampage - lost with ocean owl (water) won with Glacial Griffin (water)
R8. Blizzard - lost with toy poodle (nature), won with Ancient Sloth (nature)
R9. Golden Retriever - lost with Ancient Sloth (nature), lost with Toy Poodle (n) lost with Eagle Beagle (n) lost with Ocean Owl......I'm stuck... :(

Seriously stuck on Rd.9...I've tried all my S.R & R natures but nothing is getting that critical hit...Anyone with any suggestions? I dont have any gem or treasure animals to battle with.

Foxy_Kit
01-31-15, 05:34 AM
Would be happy to share advice but I'm stuck on round 8... :) The Blizzard is not letting me get past.

Buttercup0001
01-31-15, 05:52 AM
Would be happy to share advice but I'm stuck on round 8... :) The Blizzard is not letting me get past.

Sharing the frustration with you on being stuck...my advice is your strongest & highest nature which no doubt that is what you have been trying...fingers crossed for you...good luck :)
10th loss now and counting for me

elvos85
01-31-15, 06:00 AM
I'm stuck at level 9 !!!!

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 06:04 AM
Psyena Tourney

5) SMoose10 (DL) < CPhoenix13 FcFc
5) SMoose10 (DL) < CPhoenix13 FcFs

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 06:07 AM

Try Noelelephant or HollyCollie...gd luck

GC5410
01-31-15, 06:14 AM
Level 9 finally beaten, after 9 tries!!!!!!

(Ancient Sloth lv10 was eventual winner)

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 06:17 AM
Seriously stuck on Rd.9...I've tried all my S.R & R natures but nothing is getting that critical hit...Anyone with any suggestions? I dont have any gem or treasure animals to battle with.

Try PresentPheasant...gd luck

Foxy_Kit
01-31-15, 06:54 AM
Nup, Blizzard swatted my noelephant too. :)
Might go back to just panda, and see how it goes.

Ratisorn
01-31-15, 07:04 AM
Round 9 - won by Noelelephant 10 Fire

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 07:11 AM
I'm at 7-5 right now... have lost to Blizard once so far.

I would recommend your highest level nature super rare for both Blizard and Retriever... For Blizard, I may stick with my Unicorn, or maybe Sloth. I wouldn't use nature-fire on him, but nature-earth, nature-water, electric-nature, dark-nature should all be good.

Forest_Belle
01-31-15, 07:18 AM
Round 9 Golden Retriever...won with Vinotaur lvl 15 nnN...I would try Vinotaur at any level because he's tough! Lol No way can a dog beat Vinny!! keep going everyone!!

Zenobia, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your invaluable help with these tournaments!!! :)

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 07:20 AM
Psyena Tourney

6) EagleBeagle10 (LgL) < Rampage11 FsRc
6) EagleBeagle10 (LgL) < Unicorn14 GsGc

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 07:23 AM

It took a few tries but my level 15 Santa Claws finally took down the Golden Retriever. If you have one, you might give it a try. Good Luck.

Forest_Belle
01-31-15, 07:32 AM
Buttercup, thank you for the color chart...I love that...printed it out! It's so helpful...

ReadySetGo, thank you for starting the thread and for your awesome help with this tournament...

Also, can someone explain how to insert another persons quote into a post...in order to reply to them? Thanks!

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 07:44 AM
Made it to the last two rounds, 10-5 so far.

8) Blizard 16 Beaten by Storm Sphinx 15 (1 loss)
9) Golden Retriever 18 Beaten by Thorilla 15 (3 losses)
10) Cofetti Yeti 18 Beaten by Thorilla 15

I think round 11 will be the key for me, I don't have a Zapra so I am planning to go with a Menororam.

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 07:46 AM
Buttercup, thank you for the color chart...I love that...printed it out! It's so helpful...

ReadySetGo, thank you for starting the thread and for your awesome help with this tournament...

Also, can someone explain how to insert another persons quote into a post...in order to reply to them? Thanks!

Click on the Reply With Quote area underneath the post you want to reply to.

ghabra
01-31-15, 07:47 AM
Please !!! Don't make any more short tournaments of 36 hours. Unlike in U.S.A It is not convenient at all for people who live in Europe ! You always make it such that it starts in the morning of USA and the after noon in Europe. You certainly know that the tournament ends in the morning of our time. So that we have to suffer the disadvantage of having 2 sleeping time while it is only 1 sleeping time in American time zones.
Suggestion: Make tournaments that take 48 hours and 16 battles instead. Or tournaments that take a right number of days. Fair enough

Vodelle
01-31-15, 07:53 AM
So far:

Round 1: Glacial Griffin v. Armordillo (1-0)
Round 2: Glacial Griffin v. Pyro Pony (1-0)
Round 3: Thorilla v. Sea Lion (1-0)
Round 4: Ruby v. Hollie Collie (1-0)
Round 5: Vinotaur v. Spruce Moose (1-1)
Round 6: Ruby vs. Eagle Beagle (1-5)
Round 7. Glacial Griffin vs. Rampage (1-0)

For some reason the eagle beagle was just brutal and took up my evening/night last night. Expecting something similar in the last 5 rounds. :(

keller63
01-31-15, 08:10 AM
This is me so far 8wins/3lost

Brackets: w. water f. Fire. X. Xmas n. nature. R. Rock. E. electric. D. Dark

Rd1 lvl14 steamtrunk lost, won crit(w)
Rd2 lvl14 steamtrunk won crit(x) crit(w)
Rd3 lvl11 Santa claws won strong(x) crit(x)
Rd4 lvl 14 steamtrunk won crit(f)
Rd5 lvl14 present pheasant lost, won crit(f) strong(f)
Rd6 lvl14 present pheasant lost won crit(f) crit(f)
Rd7 lvl14 steamtrunk won strong(w) strong(w) crit(w)
Rd8 lvl14 Unicornucopia won strong(n) crit(n)
Rd9 lvl

GC5410
01-31-15, 08:14 AM
Round 1 armadillo beaten by cold turkey (1st try)
Round 2 pyro beaten by cold turkey (1st try)
Round 3 sea lion beaten by ampeater (1st try)
Round 4 Hollie collie beaten by unicorn (1st try)
Round 5 spruce mouse beaten by cosmic pheonix (1st try)
Round 6 eaglebeagle beaten by unicorn (1st try)
Round 7 rampage beaten by unicorn (1st try)
Round 8 blizard beaten by unicorn (1st try)
Round 9 goldie beaten by ancient sloth (9th try!)
Round 10 confetti yeti beaten by ampeater (1st try)
Round 11 sapphire Cthulhu beaten by ?????? (6 tries & counting grrrrrrrrrrr)
Round 12 PSYENA beaten by ??????

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 08:24 AM
Psyena Tourney

7) Rampage12 (RF) < Unicorn13 GsGsGc
7) Rampage12 (RF) < ASloth12 Rc

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 08:40 AM
My level 15 Menoram took out the Sapphire Cthulhu with a CH on the first try. I think a Zapra would have been a better choice, but I don't have one. I thought this would have been my most difficult round but luck was with me. Now 11-5 overall, on to the Psyena.

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 08:50 AM
Yay! I beat the Retriever with Sloth on the first try!! I have to say, I'm shocked. After 14 tries against Toucan in my last flash tournament I was very scared... I know there are still 3 rounds left to get stuck on, but at least it won't be the stupid treasure animal again.

I also beat Blizard with Sloth in case anyone is still looking for help on that one.

AuntyRose32
01-31-15, 08:56 AM
My Santa Paws and Ancient Sloth both lost against Golden Retriever, really hope I'm not gonna get stuck here!
Any suggestions?

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 08:58 AM
My Santa Paws and Ancient Sloth both lost against Golden Retriever, really hope I'm not gonna get stuck here!
Any suggestions?

Your highest level nature super rare, whichever one that is... most people have many choices. I wouldn't recommend nature-dark, but any other should be fine. If you have any level 15's, I'd stick with that.

elvos85
01-31-15, 09:07 AM
TL make this short tournament with two ultra rare animals, I try over 10 times but still can't beat the dog grrrr... I think TL just wan us to spend more gems to get the new animal.. This tournament is super hard with the ultra rare animal.. Only those player that willing to spend gems will get the new animal as reward..

Bambamstad
01-31-15, 09:08 AM
I did pretty well so far.
Just lost at round 11 first time, before I am at 10 wins, 1 loss. Used about 30 gems in speeding up. Try to finish before 2 pm european time, because after that have hardly any time to play.
I guess the two most difficult rounds for me will be 11 and 12, I decided to ultimate if necessary because i really like this psyena.

Win-lossratio
10-5

Trying round 11. Four losses against chulu at this moment.

Used ultimate against sapphire in round 11, now got beaten in round 12. Hope i do not have to use ultimate again.

GC5410
01-31-15, 09:18 AM
Anyone have any suggestions for round 11? I've tried my zapra many times.

RorJam
01-31-15, 09:24 AM
Going pretty good so far on both of my accounts. Main account is up to round 11, waiting for cool down after round 10 victory. My "Nooby" lol is waiting for cool down from round 8 victory.
This tournament with my main account I finally feel "ready" as in previous tourneys I haven't had as many Lvl 15's. I had enough to win but the special animals weren't fed yet but Finally got my toucan, retriever, Santa paws, and extra cover like my onyx ox, glacial Griffin, menoram, and working on storm Sphinx. Made it a lot better. Looking forward to the next 30 rounder. I too was looking forward to breeding for this but happy it's not dark/fire. It just means the next animal will be crapy nature/fire or earth/nature :(

RorJam
01-31-15, 09:28 AM
It started 2:30 pm eastern. I agree Europe based players only maybe have a few rounds before sleep but then you have your time the next morning while usa is sleeping so in a way it's somewhat fair in my eyes.

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 09:36 AM
Psyena Tourney

8) Blizard16 (WR) < HCollie10 LsFwLc
8) Blizard16 (WR) < Noelephant10 Lc

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 09:46 AM
Psyena taken down by Menoram on the first try. This was an easy one for me. 12-5 overall.

8) Blizard 16 Beaten by Storm Sphinx 15 (1 loss)
9) Golden Retriever 18 Beaten by Thorilla 15 (3 losses)
10) Cofetti Yeti 18 Beaten by Thorilla 15
11) Sapphire Cthulhu 20 Beaten by Menoram 15
12) Psyena 20 Beaten by Menoram 15

I am not sure if I will get the gem reward. It says win and hatch a Psyena! But it also says Win the tournament before time expires and has a 16 hr clock even though I am finished. Can you win the tournament after time expires? :confused: We'll see if the goal disappears wen the tournament is over, or I can get the gems when I have time to hatch the egg. I currently have 13 hours to wait for my latest Koala Cadabra fail to finish.

Good luck to all still battling.

GC5410
01-31-15, 09:47 AM
It started 2:30 pm eastern. I agree Europe based players only maybe have a few rounds before sleep but then you have your time the next morning while usa is sleeping so in a way it's somewhat fair in my eyes.

It depends what hours you tend to sleep and exactly which of the time zones you are in, but generally Europeans have around 18-22 hours of play (in 36 hours) and Americans (for example) have around 23-28 hours to play (in 36 hours).

droopy123love
01-31-15, 09:47 AM
My lvl15 vinotaur used 2 green attacs on golden retriever to beat him, the first attac was already a critical hit.

zenobia42
01-31-15, 09:53 AM
9-3 so far:

Cold Turkey > Rampage [1-0]
Emerald Dragon > Blizard [1-0]
Emerald Dragon > Golden Retriever [1-1]
Terradactyl < Confetti Yeti [0-1]

ghabra
01-31-15, 10:12 AM
The santa claws is unusually too strong for a super rare creaature. I get a lot of critical hits. I just used it against the yeti and got a critical hit by 1st try. I had already tried the thorilla twice (which is the typical one against the yeti) but failed.

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 10:43 AM
The santa claws is unusually too strong for a super rare creaature. I get a lot of critical hits. I just used it against the yeti and got a critical hit by 1st try. I had already tried the thorilla twice (which is the typical one against the yeti) but failed.

That's interesting... I wonder if it actually is statistically better for some reason... if they programmed it to be a better fighter than other super rares. I find that hard to believe, but it's possible I guess.

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 10:50 AM
Psyena Tourney

8) Blizard16 (WR) < Noelephant10 < Lc
9) GRetriever18 (Dia) < ???
9) GRetriever18 (Dia) < ASloth12 LsRnLc
10) CYeti18 (LgW) < ???
10) CYeti18 (LgW) < Blizard10 RsWwRc

AuntyRose32
01-31-15, 11:09 AM
Your highest level nature super rare, whichever one that is... most people have many choices. I wouldn't recommend nature-dark, but any other should be fine. If you have any level 15's, I'd stick with that.

Thanks ready, I'll keep trying with nature super rare. I don't have enough of my animals leveled up to 15 so that's probably not helping and I don't have the food to feed them right now. I'm not giving up yet though.

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 11:18 AM
Thanks ready, I'll keep trying with nature super rare. I don't have enough of my animals leveled up to 15 so that's probably not helping and I don't have the food to feed them right now. I'm not giving up yet though.

I don't personally have any level 15s. I don't think it seems to make that much difference... But any little thing might help!

I'm currently at 2 losses to Yeti. Hoping to get by it soon.

gameappid
01-31-15, 11:32 AM
I don't personally have any level 15s. I don't think it seems to make that much difference... But any little thing might help!

I'm currently at 2 losses to Yeti. Hoping to get by it soon.

Thorilla lost to yeti , sloth took him out with earth attack. Hope this helps

Drachenia
01-31-15, 11:44 AM
Hi I'm finished the tournament, Good luck on their last rounds

RD.5 Pyro Pony Epic lost, Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Nightmare Epic Fire, Fire critical win against Spruce Moose LV 10
RD.6 Treasure Toucan Epic Gemstone weak, Gemstone critical win against Eagle Beagle LV 10
RD.7 Steamtrunk LV 10 Water, Water critical win against Rampage LV ?
RD.8 Citrine Peregrin Epic 3x lost, Jackalope Epic Plant, Plant, Plant critical win against Blizard LV 16
RD.9 Emerald Dragon Epic Plant, Plant critical win against Golden Retriever LV ?
RD.10 Golden Retriever Epic lost, Emerald Dragon Epic lost, Golden Retriever LV 11 lost, Treasure Toucan Epic lost, Crystal Unicorn Gemstone, Gemstone, Gemstone critical win against Confetti Yeti LV 18
RD.11 Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Elephantom Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic lost, Treasure Toucan LV 11 lost, Ampeater LV 4 Electrical critical, Electrical critical win against Sapphire Cthulhu LV 20
RD.12 Gold Lion LV 10 lost, Crystal Unicorn Epic lost, Ruby Razorback Epic Fire critical, Fire win against Psyena LV ?

zenobia42
01-31-15, 11:48 AM
The confetti yeti refused to fall to my vastly superior (double-strong) terradactyl until my 4th try.

10-5 overall:

Terradactyl > Confetti Yeti [1-3]

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 12:13 PM
Psyena Tourney

10) CYeti18 (LgW) < ???

11) Cthulhu20 (GemW) < Santa10 XsFc (1st try)

xxxe
01-31-15, 12:31 PM
After seeing Yettis colors once he's Epic and seeing him throw confetti in the air after his attack I want him so much more now! I wanted him really bad before but now I will literally cry if I don't get him. I lost to him and I'm okay with it. It just means I get to see him throw confetti on me one more time. I love you, Confetti Yetti! Lol

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 01:04 PM
After seeing Yettis colors once he's Epic and seeing him throw confetti in the air after his attack I want him so much more now! I wanted him really bad before but now I will literally cry if I don't get him. I lost to him and I'm okay with it. It just means I get to see him throw confetti on me one more time. I love you, Confetti Yetti! Lol

Haha aw I really hope you get it. The confetti throwing is cute... I'm at 4 losses to him now.

GC5410
01-31-15, 01:05 PM
Round 11 sapphire Cthulhu beaten by ?????? (11 tries & counting grrrrrrrrrrr)
Round 12 PSYENA beaten by ??????

Just about tearing my hair out with the Cthulhu now!!

DragonMoon006
01-31-15, 01:23 PM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zpsf5cf645b.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zpsf5cf645b.jpg.html)

Psyena Tourney

10) CYeti18 (LgW) < ?? ?
11) Cthulhu20 (GemW) < ???
11) Cthulhu20 (GemW) < Santa10 XsFc
12) Psyena20 (DW) < ???
12) Psyena20 (DW) < DDevil10 LgsFnLgc

Santa and DDevil wins final 2 rounds with only 1 attempt each !! No sweat and no stress, no epic super rares or ultra rares !! Only gem animal I had is a Unicorn (2 in fact) which is not so good at battles and I hardly use it as 1st choice.

When I realise there's a tournament going on I had less than 22 hrs on my timer!! So guys you all can do it too!! There's still about 11 or 12 hrs left !!

Good luck all and congrats to those who finished..

flowless
01-31-15, 02:02 PM
I cant get pass level 10
Need to sleep now
So not fair
First time i feel am gonna lose one
Lost many times early stages that doesnt sound fair to be stuck now again

xxxe
01-31-15, 02:09 PM
Haha aw I really hope you get it. The confetti throwing is cute... I'm at 4 losses to him now.

I finally beat him the 3rd time. But those losses were sure cute! Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

xxxe
01-31-15, 02:14 PM
I cant get pass level 10
Need to sleep now
So not fair
First time i feel am gonna lose one
Lost many times early stages that doesnt sound fair to be stuck now again

I'm sorry. This game is really unfair sometimes. I wish I could help you. The very first tournament I spent 100 gems speeding and trying to win. I ran out of gems before I could use an ultimate attack on the last round and I ran out of time. I ended up losing and am still not over it lol. The Nightmare was one of my favorites.

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 02:29 PM
I'm sorry. This game is really unfair sometimes. I wish I could help you. The very first tournament I spent 100 gems speeding and trying to win. I ran out of gems before I could use an ultimate attack on the last round and I ran out of time. I ended up losing and am still not over it lol. The Nightmare was one of my favorites.

Aw if it makes you feel any better, due to my phone sucking I didn't find out about the Nightmare tournament until the very last day... and since I had no idea how tournaments worked I thought maybe I could still win by speeding the rounds... I bought gems and spent a bunch before finally conceding that I couldn't possibly get through the tournament without spending wayyyyy more. So I lost a lot from that and didn't get the Nightmare either. And being that it was probably the third best tournament prize ever (after Steamtrunk and this one lol) I'm still sad about that too. And I will never buy gems for a tournament again.

xxxe
01-31-15, 02:46 PM
That was the only tournament I have lost! And I agree the Steamtrunk, Mightmare and this Pysenna are definitely some of the best looking creatures in the game. They are original and awesome. I love ellaphants so the Steamtrunk is probably my favorite.

goodsoul76
01-31-15, 02:49 PM
Yay got through it without spending too many gems....had to shorten the wait a few times as I won't have the rest of the time available...

Biggest problems for me were that dang chutulu....finally got him with the cosmic phoenix and thepsyena also gave me a good run but that finished after the third time with the teradactyl...

But does the goal end with finishing the tournament or hatching the egg?

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 02:57 PM
That was the only tournament I have lost! And I agree the Steamtrunk, Mightmare and this Pysenna are definitely some of the best looking creatures in the game. They are original and awesome. I love ellaphants so the Steamtrunk is probably my favorite.

Me too, and the Steamtrunk is so unique and cool and is fire-water. I use it in tournaments all the time.

I would love to see more awesome unique animals as tournament prizes. I generally like the long tournaments, just not the flash tournaments.

zenobia42
01-31-15, 03:00 PM
Twas an easy tourney for me this time. 12-5 overall:

Treasure Toucan > Sapphire Cthulhu [1-0]
Treasure Toucan > Psyena [1-0]

(all my animals were level 15)

keller63
01-31-15, 03:18 PM
This is me so far 8wins/3lost

Brackets: w. water f. Fire. X. Xmas n. nature. R. Rock. E. electric. D. Dark

Rd1 lvl14 steamtrunk lost, won crit(w)
Rd2 lvl14 steamtrunk won crit(x) crit(w)
Rd3 lvl11 Santa claws won strong(x) crit(x)
Rd4 lvl 14 steamtrunk won crit(f)
Rd5 lvl14 present pheasant lost, won crit(f) strong(f)
Rd6 lvl14 present pheasant lost won crit(f) crit(f)
Rd7 lvl14 steamtrunk won strong(w) strong(w) crit(w)
Rd8 lvl14 Unicornucopia won strong(n) crit(n)
Rd9 lvl

Rd9 lvl12santa lost, unicornucopia lost Santa lost, Santa claws won strong(x) crit(x)
Rd10 lvl9 gold lion lost, lvl 14 unicornucopia won strong(r) crit(r)
Rd11 lvl14 aurora Pegasus won strong(d) strong(d) crit(d)
Rd12 lvl12 Santa claws lost, lvl9 gold lion lost....

11wins/8lost

Buttercup0001
01-31-15, 03:18 PM
Sunday morning here in Oz, had my 1st battle of the day against golden retriever using my level 14 Ancient Sloth ( 11 battles yesterday) and was defeated. So I'll just keep battling every 1/2 hr though im seriously considering using an ultimate hit for the very 1st time. So frustrating when I had such a good run until round 9.
Thanking all who responded. Much appreciated. Good luck to those still battling.

Buttercup0001
01-31-15, 03:26 PM
Sunday morning here in Oz, had my 1st battle of the day against golden retriever using my level 14 Ancient Sloth ( 11 battles yesterday) and was defeated. So I'll just keep battling every 1/2 hr though im seriously considering using an ultimate hit for the very 1st time. So frustrating when I had such a good run until round 9.
Thanking all who responded. Much appreciated. Good luck to those still battling.

Oh My Gosh.....I just took out goldie with my lvl 13 grassquatch...kicking myself WHY didn't I use him initially....anyway YAY and phew lol

Listal
01-31-15, 03:31 PM
I stuck round 10- the confetti yetti.

WHat level are your guys thorilla?
also think the deer level 14 or 15 would work? or a rhino level 15. thanks

keller63
01-31-15, 03:34 PM

Unicornucopia got it for me 2nd try or something

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 03:36 PM

Mine is level 10 - Thorilla is definitely your best bet. I finally beat it on my 6th try with Thorilla.

Vodelle
01-31-15, 03:40 PM
Psyena Tournament:
Round 8: Ancient Sloth vs. Blizard (1-0)
Round 9: Vinotaur vs. Golden Retriever (1-1)
Round 10: Thorilla vs. Confetti Yeti (0-4)

Sigh... for once I'd love to have a tournament where I could be one of those people with like, 5 losses total. Right now I'm at 9-11 win/loss. I have yet to win a flash tournament without spending gems, and I'm most likely going to have to do that here, because I ain't staying up 'til 2:30am to finish it haha. :C

droopy123love
01-31-15, 03:48 PM
A bit blurry photo but.....

17986he's stored !

idrispad
01-31-15, 03:57 PM
Yet another tournament I can't possibly win. Stuck on the Retriever, 9 hours to go and as I'm in Europe that's me done.

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 04:06 PM
It took me 6 tries against the Yeti and now 1 loss to Cthulhu. My overall record is 10-11 right now.

Forest_Belle
01-31-15, 04:11 PM
Hi Everyone...I'm Belle. I'm new to tournaments but thought I'd share my results as I go. I'm on ios. Hope it helps someone.

Armordillo- won with Unicorn
Pyro Pony- won with Frostfang
Sea Lion- won with Retriever
Holly Collie- won with Pyro Pony
Just finished the tournament...no gems used!! Here is the remainder of my info for battle wins. I had several losses but didn't record them. Good luck to all still battling!!!
Spruce Moose...used Ruby Razorback
Eagle Beagle...used Ruby Razorback
Rampage...used Unicorn
Blizzard...used Unicorn
Retriever...used Vinotaur - nature attack
Confetti Yeti...used Storm Sphinx - lightning attack
Sapphire Cthulhu...used Toucan (lost Nightmare)
Psyena...used Toucan (lost Dare Devil and Retriever)

Forest_Belle
01-31-15, 04:13 PM
Yet another tournament I can't possibly win. Stuck on the Retriever, 9 hours to go and as I'm in Europe that's me done.
Do u have a Vinotaur? He's a good choice if u do?

GC5410
01-31-15, 04:15 PM
Round 11 sapphire Cthulhu beaten by ?????? (14 tries....gave up ultimate attack)
Round 12 PSYENA beaten by ?????? (8 tries.....gave up/need to go to sleep, ultimate attack)

So that's....

10 wins / 30 losses !!!!!!!!!!

(And 2 ultimates)

That's more battles than hours even if I stayed awake for 36 hours, making it impossible without gems!

WORST TOURNAMENT EVER!!!! :P

mbyte68
01-31-15, 04:22 PM
I'm going to try to do as much as possible without gems, but 3 of the TL Valentine edition games from last year have re-popped up for me again this year to download again for gems (90 in total) so I've actually got some free gems to spend for a change! :)

never had gems from games only gold in DS offered to me, this tourny like all the others is a darn joke again , wasted yet more gems getting sick of tryin to win theese on eres least in DS u kinda stood a chance this is jst random if they wanna give it u or not IMH, jst prey this returns in the future

maidsama1999
01-31-15, 04:23 PM
I'm having trouble with the stupid Retriever, I've tried maybe 5 times with my Toy Poodle and no luck. I really want this Psyena, but I may have to use gems to get it which I don't want to do. :/

mbyte68
01-31-15, 04:25 PM
I'm having trouble with the stupid Retriever, I've tried maybe 5 times with my Toy Poodle and no luck. I really want this Psyena, but I may have to use gems to get it which I don't want to do. :/

yh im at the same point as you allready wasted over 20gems really shoulda saved them nows :(

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 04:28 PM

Use a nature super rare - any nature super rare as long as it's not dark-nature.

ninasidstorm8
01-31-15, 04:29 PM
Twas an easy tourney for me this time. 12-5 overall:

Treasure Toucan > Sapphire Cthulhu [1-0]
Treasure Toucan > Psyena [1-0]

(all my animals were level 15)

Congratulations, I was 12-5 as well. I believe that having level 15 creatures helps.

Clark_Wayne
01-31-15, 04:40 PM
I finished mini tourney but i didn't get the 5 gems from goal. Do we have to hatch psyena to get them ?

Monkeh2369
01-31-15, 04:42 PM
This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back with me with regard to TL games. Every flash tournament we have had I have got stuck and had to abandon it and it has happened yet again. I just can't beat the Cthulhu. Just feels like TL are forcing people to buy and spend gems to get on and I think that is wrong. I have about 2hrs left before I need to go to bed. I will spend a few to lower the timer but I will be damned if I am going to use 30 to use an Ultimate especially when other people seemed to be getting past this with no issues. To add insult to injury they will probably stick this in a "value pack" in a few weeks to try and force you to spend more money.

xxxe
01-31-15, 04:48 PM
I finished mini tourney but i didn't get the 5 gems from goal. Do we have to hatch psyena to get them ?

Yes you have to hatch it. I hate that they give so little time to beat and then hatch the egg in order to get the gems.

xxxe
01-31-15, 04:53 PM
How cool is the Pysennas attack?! I love it. The Pumpkin Panda (RIP) is the 1st one on the list for awesome attacks but this Pysennas is definitely up there. I can't wait to beat him. I don't have any level 15 dark waters yet so I might just level this one all the way up!

keller63
01-31-15, 04:55 PM
Round 12 won lvl12 Santa claws crit(x)

This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back with me with regard to TL games. Every flash tournament we have had I have got stuck and had to abandon it and it has happened yet again. I just can't beat the Cthulhu. Just feels like TL are forcing people to buy and spend gems to get on and I think that is wrong. I have about 2hrs left before I need to go to bed. I will spend a few to lower the timer but I will be damned if I am going to use 30 to use an Ultimate especially when other people seemed to be getting past this with no issues. To add insult to injury they will probably stick this in a "value pack" in a few weeks to try and force you to spend more money.

I know what you mean, threw in an ultimate on one of the tournaments to get past a ruby razorback I was stuck on, one I've managed to do without help(wolverine) this one, however, I spent a few gems just speeding up the timer, being in Europe I get less time to do the tournaments so spent a few to have an equalish number of attempts.

idrispad
01-31-15, 05:00 PM
Do u have a Vinotaur? He's a good choice if u do?

He was as useless as everything else. I've been trying every hour today having set the timer on my phone. Utterly pointless.

mbyte68
01-31-15, 05:09 PM
My level 15 unicorn just lost from the level 1 armordillo... So unfair. Should have won.

theys tournys are jst luck of the draw its random beep if u ask me

mbyte68
01-31-15, 05:11 PM

yh prob right theres think they need change how theese work on FS it seems totally unfair no gurentee to win even if u had the strongest line up and played every hour of the tourny thats jst my 2 cents worth, think i used about 30 in gettin past 2 rounds with speeding all out of gems yet again another mini tourny whiped me clean of gems i give up

GC5410
01-31-15, 05:35 PM
Yes you have to hatch it. I hate that they give so little time to beat and then hatch the egg in order to get the gems.

It's silly isn't it?! It takes 18 hours to hatch, so you'd have to beat all 12 rounds in the first 18 hours!

mbyte68
01-31-15, 05:38 PM
they all seem geared towards spending gems theese tournys its sucking the life out the game that and the many animals that are jst reskined versions of other animals , 1 more tourny for me nxt time and if things are the same then think ill stick to DS and prob make more spends on that then this game

Clark_Wayne
01-31-15, 05:48 PM
It's silly isn't it?! It takes 18 hours to hatch, so you'd have to beat all 12 rounds in the first 18 hours!

Then psyena will stay in storage : not enough time to hatch it and get the gems. I will need to use gems to speed it and it's not worth it :mad:
Completly silly this goal

xellosspoo
01-31-15, 06:05 PM
Who here has actually won a flash (2 day) tournament spending no gems? Anyone? I genuinely am curious to know if I'm correct about it being extremely unlikely. I know there's a slim chance, but I just think quite unlikely.

I have. But it only happened ONCE. Somehow, I only lost a few rounds. But that isn't the norm. I usually get stalled out at the beginning and then end. (Somehow I can almost never seem to get past the first round without losing once or twice, even using lvl 15 animals with strong elements).

Tiamat68
01-31-15, 06:15 PM
It means that the element (usually Fire) is strong against both of the opponent's elements. In the case of Dark-Nature, Fire is strong against both Dark and Nature. It doesn't mean anything different for your attack, so maybe I shouldn't include it.

Thank you so much. That makes sense. I'm happy to finally know what it means, so I'm glad I asked.
Three rounds to go for me in this tournament. I hope I can pull it off. Said with fingers crossed :)

eneakoka
01-31-15, 06:27 PM
I won the tournament sometime this morning after having spend about 50 gems to speed the rounds. My price did go in my storage as my hatching den was busy. When I logged on a few hours later, psyena wasn't in my storage anymore and I was rolled back to round 12. I tried 6 or 7 times to win round 12 again with no luck. I wasted another 20 gems as that's all I had left, but no luck. I need to go to sleep soon and it seems that I lost this tournament after having the psyena for a few minutes in my storage. I know many other have complaint about the roll backs and the fact that team lava has done nothing about it tells me that this is intentional
Thanks team lave for making me waste my gems. This is a complete FRAUD and all I can say is " buyer beware"

Listal
01-31-15, 07:10 PM
Are level 15 the best chance of getting a critical hit?

trying to beat the sapphire round 11

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 07:10 PM
I won the tournament sometime this morning after having spend about 50 gems to speed the rounds. My price did go in my storage as my hatching den was busy. When I logged on a few hours later, psyena wasn't in my storage anymore and I was rolled back to round 12. I tried 6 or 7 times to win round 12 again with no luck. I wasted another 20 gems as that's all I had left, but no luck. I need to go to sleep soon and it seems that I lost this tournament after having the psyena for a few minutes in my storage. I know many other have complaint about the roll backs and the fact that team lava has done nothing about it tells me that this is intentional
Thanks team lave for making me waste my gems. This is a complete FRAUD and all I can say is " buyer beware"

Definitely write customer support and tell them what happened. They WILL usually fix this... it happens pretty frequently. You should definitely be able to get your Psyena back so please write them!

Also, you should pretty much always take a screenshot of the prize in your storage as soon as you get it... just in case it is needed to prove to support that you had it (though it shouldn't be necessary and I'm pretty sure they will still restore it to you). I would ask for the extra gems you spent back as well.

AuntyRose32
01-31-15, 07:11 PM
Think I have to give this one up. I can't get past Golden Retriever, eight times and no luck. Really disappointed, spent quite a few gems to get to round nine and don't think I'll have enough time at this rate if round nine is anything to go by.

Listal
01-31-15, 07:13 PM
I need help figuring out best chances here:
lightning leaopard level 15
conductor level 11
fire glyder that is fire lightning level9

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 07:15 PM
I need help figuring out best chances here:
lightning leaopard level 15
conductor level 11
fire glyder that is fire lightning level9

Against Cthulhu, definitely the Leopard of those three. Do you have any rare electric animals? Or super rare?

Foxy_Kit
01-31-15, 07:18 PM
My lvl.15 leopard got defeated by Cuthlu (sp??) , but my lvl.11 Hippogryph won.

For yourself, I would suggest to try leopard first, then conductor. :)

I had to Ultimate past the Blizzard, after many tries.

Listal
01-31-15, 07:33 PM
I won thank you Foxxy for you suggestion. Going to bed soon so i used gems and got it! used about around 32 gems but i look at it being way cheaper than any creature in store! thank you so so much!

sweetcupcake555555
01-31-15, 07:40 PM
Think I have to give this one up. I can't get past Golden Retriever, eight times and no luck. Really disappointed, spent quite a few gems to get to round nine and don't think I'll have enough time at this rate if round nine is anything to go by.

i tried vinotaur, grasswatch, sloth and all those types. out of utter desperation i tried my ocean owl. 2nd hit with leaf attack was critical. 1st hit with Leaf was strong attack. worth a try if u have one. good luck.

btw beat this tourny with my daughters account earlier (posted winning combo on page 5), but am stuck on round 10 with my own account. that was my first time ever winning one of these tourneys.

AuntyRose32
01-31-15, 07:41 PM
I had to Ultimate past the Blizzard, after many tries.

What do you mean by Ultimate past the Blizzard, is this a skip option? Because if I could skip past the golden retriever I would but I don't think I have the option to, at least I can't see one. Is there something I'm missing?

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 07:55 PM
What do you mean by Ultimate past the Blizzard, is this a skip option? Because if I could skip past the golden retriever I would but I don't think I have the option to, at least I can't see one. Is there something I'm missing?

Yes you can skip, check for the ultimate button underneath the opponent. It costs 30 gems and guarantees a win. You could do that and try to beat the remaining rounds without using it, but I wouldn't do it at this point unless you're prepared to spend additional gems if needed to guarantee you get the win. There's not a ton of time left, so it's quite likely you'd need 30-60 more gems, plus potentially speeding the rounds. But, at least you know what to do now in the future if you're stuck like that.

AuntyRose32
01-31-15, 08:01 PM
Yes you can skip, check for the ultimate button underneath the opponent. It costs 30 gems and guarantees a win. You could do that and try to beat the remaining rounds without using it, but I wouldn't do it at this point unless you're prepared to spend additional gems if needed to guarantee you get the win. There's not a ton of time left, so it's quite likely you'd need 30-60 more gems, plus potentially speeding the rounds. But, at least you know what to do now in the future if you're stuck like that.

Thanks again ready, I haven't noticed that button, will watch out for it on the next round and make my decision then. Gonna give Sloth another try first I think. I was doing so well until this golden retriever ruined my day...lol.

Foxy_Kit
01-31-15, 08:03 PM
Great news, Listal :)

All the best to everyone who is still battling! And thanks so very much for sharing information during the tourney.

... ok I managed to win the tournament. Had to spend about 40 gems+ to speed up 1/2 hour here and there, and the Ultimate for the Blizzard.

1) Armadillo < Glacial Griffin lvl.11 (water)
2) Pony < Frostfang lvl.15 (water)
3) Sea Lion < Leopard lvl.15 (lightning)
4) Hollie Collie < Pony lvl.15 (fire) - win-lose 2x
5) Spruce Moose < Pony lvl.15 (fire)
6) Eagle Beagle < Pony lvl.15 (fire). Lost with Magmacore lvl.11 - win-lose 3x
7) Rampage < Griffin lvl.11 (water). Lost with Frostfang lvl.15. - win-lose 2x
8) Blizzard > Lost with Panda lvl.15, Grassquatch lvl.11, Crystal Unicorn lvl.11. - lose 5x, still going...

8) Blizzard < Ultimate attack. (I tried every nature in my list... including a newly-fed Grassquatch lvl.12) - win-lose 9x
9) Retriever < Grassquatch (leaf) lvl.12, lost with Panda lvl.15 - win-lose 2x
10) Yeti < Leopard (lightning) lvl.15
11) Cthulu < Hippogryph (lightning) lvl.11, lost with Leopard lvl.15 - win-lose 2x
12) Psyena < Hippogryph (lightning) lvl.11

12 rounds, 26 tries :)

dumbpluff
01-31-15, 08:05 PM
i would have been screwed for this tournament eighty times over if i hadn't gotten desperate. i ended up playing the jewel mania goal to get about 40ish gems or so, and i can't stand bejeweled or any of its millions of reincarnations. but it was a small price to pay to boost some of those rounds along. i got extremely lucky and didn't get utterly stuck on the ultras this round, either. i'm still trying the tournament-- i have to finish the last round yet-- but good lord.

somehow, i got lucky enough to take out the cthulu in one round - i'm waiting to see that it rolled me back, honestly; i never have that kind of luck, especially in these @%&*$ flash tournaments - so maybe i have a chance still.

Lipand5kids
01-31-15, 08:08 PM
Wow R8 is seriously kicking my butt, I lost Unicorn 14 x3, Vinotaur 15 x2, Ocean Owl 10, Ancient Sloth 13 x2 and Noelephant 10.

Foxy_Kit
01-31-15, 08:13 PM
Lip - yeah R8 was really bad for me too, threw everything I had at it bar the kitchen sink. If I had more time, would have thrown a baby Seamur at it just for lulz. Anyhow, the Blizzard really took exception to my presence :p

Had to buy a lighted firecracker for it (ultimate)

Doompicnic
01-31-15, 08:20 PM
I finally won my first tournament. Good luck to those still trying. :)

flowless
01-31-15, 08:24 PM
Lost twice in level 11

So close uet i feel im bot gonna make it

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 08:25 PM
I finally beat Cthulhu after 5 tries. I have probably 2 free tries left before bedtime. If I don't beat it with those tries, I'll have to decide if I want to speed to try to beat it or just ultimate hit and be done with it. Glad I finally beat Cthulhu... for a while there I thought I might have to ultimate that too.

EviBrooklyn
01-31-15, 08:57 PM
Lost twice in level 11

So close uet i feel im bot gonna make it

Isn't it like 5 am where you live? Is TL keeping you up at night?

mbyte68
01-31-15, 08:59 PM
nearly 4am for us 2 battles to go and gotta be up in 4hrs not gonna happen wish me luck nxt round if my electric dont win me round 11 need to call it quits on this as well , never won 1 yet , never gonna its jst to random even if u have the best level 15 everythings it seems :/

mbyte68
01-31-15, 09:05 PM
i won darn now i got 3 goes to win last round and no gems to speed up the arena hmmmmmm

mel7123
01-31-15, 09:17 PM
Just won beat 12 with ampeater level 5 lighting ... Now I can sleep..

AuntyRose32
01-31-15, 09:21 PM
Finally got Pysena but not without a lot of speeding and I just used Ultimate to get through the last four rounds! Getting past my bedtime and I'm starting to fall asleep, more gems than I wanted to spend but after spending pretty much a whole day on this flash tournament I would have been really peeved not to have the Pysena in the end. Don't think these tournaments are for me, I don't speed breed and this is what doing this tournament felt like for me. Anyway happy to have Pysena and I'll leave it at that. Good luck to all who are still trying and thanks to everyone for posting and helping out especially readysetgo888.

Goodnight all.

Lipand5kids
01-31-15, 09:24 PM
Lip - yeah R8 was really bad for me too, threw everything I had at it bar the kitchen sink. If I had more time, would have thrown a baby Seamur at it just for lulz. Anyhow, the Blizzard really took exception to my presence :p

Had to buy a lighted firecracker for it (ultimate)
Same here after I almost lost Uniconcopia I lite him up and Boom! So done with it.

deathunbalanced
01-31-15, 09:25 PM
This is so stupid.

I really like this animal but I doubt, even using gems I will get it.

I am stuck, for about 8 rounds, on level 9, the Golden Retriever.
Nothing I use works.

And due to the fact that there is no confirmation for buying an event animal, I unknowingly used almost all my gems in the last event. I was not offered a refund when I contacted the company when I noticed about 270 gems missing. They had to look at my account to figure out what had happened. I must have picked up my phone and done it.(not realizing it was unlocked and the game was on) and bought the animal.

So now I am missing those gems (even though I had enough presents to earn all the creatures without spending a single gem.)
So I am low on gems and will more than likely miss yet another flash tournament because of the time and getting stuck so much on the animals at almost every level.

Really getting frustrated with this game. It could be so good and a game I would be willing to support but they just seem too greedy and uncaring of all but what money they can get from people by trying to force their hand into spending money.

Lipand5kids
01-31-15, 09:30 PM
R2. Pyro Pony 1< Glacial Griffen 10 EW
R5. Spruce Moose 10< Vinotaur 15 FF
R6. Eagle Beagle 10< Unicorn 14
R7. Rampage 12< Unicorn 14
R8. Blizzard 16< BOOM! (Lost Unicorn 14 x3, Ancient Sloth 13 x2, Vinotaur 15 x2, Ocean Owl 10, Uniconcopia 10 and Noelelphant 10 )
R9. Golden Retriever 18< Vinotaur 15 NN
R10. Confetti Yetti 18<
R11. Sapphire Cthulhu <
R12. Psyena <

Aernak
01-31-15, 09:38 PM
Not sure if anyone else shared this, but christmas is strong against Psyena

Aernak
01-31-15, 09:40 PM
This tourney is a joke. I ultimated rounds 10 & 11 and now I am outta gems and stuck on Psyena and I wanna go to bed :(

My kids both got stuck on stupid golden retriever and gave up.

flowless
01-31-15, 09:43 PM
Isn't it like 5 am where you live? Is TL keeping you up at night?

Nah it was 3 am
And i was already awake finalizing my reaserch proposal
( its due today but i was furstrted as i was almost done with it but still stuck in the game
I wouldnt stay up just for the game
I probably would before but not anymore

Am down to my last round

Buttercup0001
01-31-15, 09:49 PM
Stuck on Rd 12 (see post 41 my results) with just over 3 hrs to go. Will definitely use an ultimate attack if time runs out. I hope that wont be necessary.

Ratisorn
01-31-15, 10:00 PM
Round 12 >lightning leopard 15 first try.
Thank you all.

Phaedrakiki
01-31-15, 10:00 PM
I was stuck on R9 for the longest! After 10 failed attempts, I followed advice from the Dragon Story tourneys. That is, to delete & reinstall the app if you keep losing to the same animal [while using the proper fighter(s).] ~After reinstalling, I beat the retriever right away with my epic Treebra!

It's late in the tourney, but someone might want to give this a try if you're stuck...

Got 2 more animals to beat still. Using a little gold to speed, but hoping I won't have to Ultimate...

Good luck, fellow fighters!!! :D

Vodelle
01-31-15, 10:05 PM
Psyena Tournament: (12 W / 15 L)
Round 8: Ancient Sloth vs. Blizard (1-0)
Round 9: Vinotaur vs. Golden Retriever (1-1)
Round 10: Thorilla vs. Confetti Yeti (1-6)
Round 11: Thorilla vs. Cthulhu (1-1)
Round 12: Thorilla vs. Psyena (1-1)

I was lucky in that both the Cthulhu and Psyena yielded relatively little trouble after the confetti yeti. This is the first flash tournament I've been able to complete without spending, though, and that's because I played literally every hour I was awake and like 3 times in the middle of last night (I'm a troubled sleeper and tend to wake up once or twice a night, and while I normally stay way away from my phone so as to not disturb my sleep, I did some battles...)

Good luck to everyone still battling!

mbyte68
01-31-15, 10:08 PM
Omg I did it was ready to throw in the towel gl any others battling still

zenobia42
01-31-15, 10:12 PM
Congrats to all who won - especially to those who managed it without spending gems.

I am heading to bed but wanted to pop in and wish everyone still trying good luck. :)

Aernak
01-31-15, 10:24 PM
I beat Psyena with my lev 14 Santa - xmas attacks - 2 strongs and a crit.

Good luck to everyone still trying! I am off to bed! Zzzzz...

readysetgo888
01-31-15, 10:28 PM
Bleh I'm at 13 tries for the last three rounds, two losses to Psyena so far. To speed and try a couple times, or just do the ultimate.... Hmmm. Talk about frustrating though. Maybe the third try will be the charm.

eneakoka
01-31-15, 10:33 PM
Definitely write customer support and tell them what happened. They WILL usually fix this... it happens pretty frequently. You should definitely be able to get your Psyena back so please write them!

Also, you should pretty much always take a screenshot of the prize in your storage as soon as you get it... just in case it is needed to prove to support that you had it (though it shouldn't be necessary and I'm pretty sure they will still restore it to you). I would ask for the extra gems you spent back as well.

Thanks a lot for your help. I finally managed to win this battle one more time and took a pic also.
If this animal disappears one more time from my storage, I'm done with all TLs games :)

Lipand5kids
01-31-15, 10:42 PM
R8. Blizzard 16< BOOM! (Lost Unicorn 14 x3, Ancient Sloth 13 x2, Vinotaur 15 x2, Ocean Owl 10, Uniconcopia 10 and Noelelphant 10 )
R10. Confetti Yetti 18< Thunder Mammoth 14 El Ea El (Lost Thorilla 10, Leporad 15)
R11. Sapphire Cthulhu <
R12. Psyena <

dumbpluff
01-31-15, 10:44 PM
g o o d l o r d.

that was a mess. i just got my psyena, and i was cutting it close. i have to get to bed in a few minutes and i only have 4 gems left. if i had lost this round, i would've had one shot left without spending money for more gems. (i usually don't mind bumping here or there, but i'm trying to cut back at least for this month.) i got so lucky, and this was even more stressful than that ampeater tourney that plagued me so bad. good luck to everyone. looks like we all need it.

seekerbears
01-31-15, 10:50 PM
Ugh sick of loosing to an animal 5+ times I'm on the second to last level and there's no way I'll beat it with 2 hours left ugh I guess this will be the first animal I don't have because o have ever other animal from the tournaments:( and this one looked cool

xxxe
01-31-15, 10:53 PM
Bleh I'm at 13 tries for the last three rounds, two losses to Psyena so far. To speed and try a couple times, or just do the ultimate.... Hmmm. Talk about frustrating though. Maybe the third try will be the charm.

Hey what did you end up doing? Sorry you're having such a hard time. Good luck and let me know. I'm going to send you a friend invite in game. My forest name is Mason Cakes.

Buttercup0001
01-31-15, 11:44 PM

apologies table is a bit small maybe someone can post a larger one....but i hope the table helps players

hey guys & gals,
my results so far

r1. Armodillo - lost with glacial griffin (water) won with hydro yak (water)
r2. Pyro pony - won with frostfang (water)
r3. Sea lion - won lightning leopard (electric)
r4. Holly collie - won onyx ox (fire)
r5. Spruce moose - won with toy poodle, 1st hit xmas attack neutral 2nd hit nature critical
r6. Eagle beagle - won with piro pony (fire)
r7 rampage - lost with ocean owl (water) won with glacial griffin (water)
r8. Blizzard - lost with toy poodle (nature), won with ancient sloth (nature)
r9. Golden retriever - lost with ancient sloth (nature), lost with toy poodle (n) lost with eagle beagle (n) lost with ocean owl......i'm stuck... :( finally took goldie out with grassquatch :d
r10. Confetti yeti - won with ampeater (electric)
r11. Sapphire cthulhu - lost with zapra (electric), lost with onyx ox (dark), won with lvl 13 fire glider
r12. Psyena - lost with fire glider (electric), lost with level 15 lightning leopard, lost with falconch, lost with ampeater, lost with toy poodle (xmas), won with gold lion.

Congratulations for those that have won and Good luck to those still battling.

Lipand5kids
01-31-15, 11:46 PM
R10. Confetti Yetti 18< Thunder Mammoth 14 El Ea El (Lost Thorilla 10, Leporad 15)
R11. Sapphire Cthulhu 20< Koala 11 EDE (Lost Zapra 10 and Elephantom 10)
R12. Psyena 20<

stoneflower8
02-01-15, 12:10 AM
I am losing all my gam and maybe the game because no time. What can I do when my body need to sleep? I hate this limit time in this game, so sad!

Lipand5kids
02-01-15, 12:36 AM
Yay!!!! Ty everyone for posting and the chart. :)
R11. Sapphire Cthulhu < Koala 11 EDE (Lost Zapra 10 and Elephantom 10)
R12. Psyena < Thorilla 10 E E

Monkeh2369
02-01-15, 05:25 AM

Well the camel's back broke. Had to give up as I ran out of time. Finally had enough of TL. I understand they are a business and have to make money but I have got stiffed far too many times in tournaments. It can't be a coincidence that I keep getting stuck and feels deliberate now. I will not be forced to spend gems to advance in this game any longer. So, all my TL games have been deleted and I am done with TL games.

Just want to say "thank you" to any of my neighbours who read this for your help etc. Sorry I won't be around to help you back.

readysetgo888
02-01-15, 07:25 AM
Hey what did you end up doing? Sorry you're having such a hard time. Good luck and let me know. I'm going to send you a friend invite in game. My forest name is Mason Cakes.

Awesome, I accepted :)

I ended up staying up for a 3rd try at Psyena and losing again, so I sped and did the ultimate. Definitely worth the 30 gems for a cool animal, but I played every single hour I had available minus sleep and I feel like I should have won for free.

My final record was 11-17. I did the ultimate hit with an hour to spare in the tournament, so the chances are good that even if I had given up sleep to stay up the last hour I still would have lost without gems.

CoodieBug
02-01-15, 08:20 AM
Well the camel's back broke. Had to give up as I ran out of time. Finally had enough of TL. I understand they are a business and have to make money but I have got stiffed far too many times in tournaments. It can't be a coincidence that I keep getting stuck and feels deliberate now. I will not be forced to spend gems to advance in this game any longer. So, all my TL games have been deleted and I am done with TL games.

Just want to say "thank you" to any of my neighbours who read this for your help etc. Sorry I won't be around to help you back.
I really wanted this animal but got stuck too many times--never got past L 9---this time I refused to speed (won all other tournaments that way) --granted, I didn't play every hour due to massive snowblowing! I hate 2 day tournaments. I've really lost Interest in Fantasy Story :-(

flowless
02-01-15, 08:57 AM
I hate 2 day tournaments. I've really lost Interest in Fantasy Story :-(

I never thought i would too

Am near achieving full album
But this is the first time o felt like i dont care if i lose
And if i had lost i wouldve deleted the game for real this time

Love the game and i brought many to play from my friends
But being furstrtaed alot ****ing it for me
And nothing furstrate more than 2 days tournament
It starts after midnight whete i live and i need to be sleeping again when i start reaching the difficult rounds
So basically i have 15 hours to play if i mamange to play every hour

Not fair while usa players have one sleeping time for it

Either ajust the time
Or make this flash tournament appear less frequent

It feels like another job
And demands full focuse in 2 days
I dont mind the challnge but make it less or adjust the time

mbyte68
02-01-15, 09:50 AM
i have to agree also theres flowless not all of us can try pull allnighter session and get the battles done , in the UK was 4am with 2 hr to spare ish on this for me was ready to throw in towel but had 1 last go and got it , had to be up like 4hrs later as well smh

keller63
02-01-15, 10:05 AM
never had gems from games only gold in DS offered to me, this tourny like all the others is a darn joke again , wasted yet more gems getting sick of tryin to win theese on eres least in DS u kinda stood a chance this is jst random if they wanna give it u or not IMH, jst prey this returns in the future

the quest to download the game doesnt have a reward, but if you do what it says, (download it and then play it, you only really need to open it then close it again) you will complete that quest and get another one, to buy a decoration, that quest will have the 30gem reward on it, buy the decoration and enjoy the 30 gems :)

mbyte68
02-01-15, 10:11 AM
yh ik that but never mind was jst trying to say ive never had a request from FS to install any game only on DS ive had that pop up option

keller63
02-01-15, 10:27 AM
yh ik that but never mind was jst trying to say ive never had a request from FS to install any game only on DS ive had that pop up option

ohhh right ok, i must have misunderstood, but i also sympathise with you with the flash tournaments also, being from UK too its soo frustrating that we get less attempts as those in the US to do these, i have found myself setting 1 hour alarms just to do it, and this time around i spent a few gems gained from those games installed etc to speed rounds just to give a boost of the attempts i dont get through sleep. Didnt need an ultimate this time around, but i definitely spent to speed up, eventually to 30minute alarms......

has anyone on here experienced a roll forward? i know of the roll backs, happened with ampeater and i blame that on why i never got it, but wondering if anyone may have experienced a roll forward?

Gram1952
02-01-15, 10:31 AM
I'm at level 37 in Farm Story 2 it keeps resetting. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm ready to get rid of the game.

tuffyjkitten
02-01-15, 01:47 PM
I got stuck twice, once on level 8 and again on 11. Ended up ultimating on 11 then sped to 12 and ultimated again. It was midnight and I didn't feel like waiting the extra hour to ultimate cuz time would then be up. I don't spend gems in this game on anything except tournaments so it was ok. Not great, but I had them available. It depends on your views on spending. I expect to get stuck here and there and don't ultimate until the time is running out.

chiareh
02-01-15, 04:44 PM
I had some gems to spend from the valentines day games that popped up, so I ultimated through the last two levels, the Sapphire C. and the Psyena, because I just wanted to sleep. I spent about 40 gems on just speeding up though, because while I had no trouble getting to level 7 and 8--from there, it was just loss after loss. :-/

sweetcupcake555555
02-02-15, 12:58 AM
i got the psyena on my daugters account using around 30 gems. had no problems at all getting it. BUT.

on my own game i never got psyena despite spending all of my gems.(80) i got stuck on almost ever round multiple times but once i got to round 9 retriever i had a terrible run and never even made it to round 12 before the timer ran out. i live in australia so got a very late start as it was. the tournys r more stress than fun and i can understand why some are disheartened.

the diff run between our two accounts here is proof that some can breeze through with no worries while others are destined never to win!

Aernak
02-02-15, 09:31 AM
If they want to encourage us to buy gems, they should simply give us cool items to buy with gems. I cannot stand how this company tries to manipulate us into buying gems with these gut wrenching tourneys.