PDA

View Full Version : Paid to expand Marketplace slot - Crashed - Took gems but didn't add slot

CindysTNFarm
01-29-15, 11:38 PM
I had a few of the items required to add a new Marketplace slot tonight (such as wood). I paid 32 gems to make up the difference and purchased slot 5. After doing so, it got stuck processing and then crashed. When I restarted the game, my new slot was not there yet my items and gems were still missing (wood and stuff). It says I would have to pay over 100 gems now to add that slot. If i hadn't used REAL MONEY to pay for the gems I used, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, I have spent a lot to support this game and should not just throw it away for an upgrade I didn't receive. I either need the gems and items back that I spent or I need the 5th slot added. Thank you.

CindysTNFarm
01-29-15, 11:43 PM
I had a few of the items required to add a new Marketplace slot tonight (such as wood). I paid 32 gems to make up the difference and purchased slot 5. After doing so, it got stuck processing and then crashed. When I restarted the game, my new slot was not there yet my items and gems were still missing (wood and stuff). It says I would have to pay over 100 gems now to add that slot. If i hadn't used REAL MONEY to pay for the gems I used, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, I have spent a lot to support this game and should not just throw it away for an upgrade I didn't receive. I either need the gems and items back that I spent or I need the 5th slot added. Thank you.

Never mind. When I shut down a restarted a 2nd time, it added the 5th slot.

FrozenTurtle
01-30-15, 11:26 AM
Glad to hear your new slot showed up! :)