PDA

View Full Version : Frans Recipe Goal 1-29-2015

kooky panda
01-29-15, 07:34 PM
New Goals for Mastering Recipes!

Frans's Family Recipe (unlocks Bitterballen recipe on Dinner Oven)

Master Steak and Eggs 0/1 (need 50 yellow stars )
500 coins/3 xp

Master Spaghetti & Meatballs

Master Carrot Cake

Master Quiche

French Toast Forever

Serve French Toast 0/5
100 coins/1 xp

Master French Toast 0/1 (need 40 yellow stars)
100 coin/1 xp

-end of this set of goals-

Bitterballen

3 Hours
yields 1,100 coins, x275 dishes.
40 x to master

tudou1
01-29-15, 07:42 PM
I cannot finish the first goal even I made and severed a steak and egg. Is there anything wrong? thanks

nmishii
01-29-15, 07:47 PM
You have to serve 50 recipes of steak and eggs to master.

kooky panda
01-29-15, 07:47 PM
You will need to Master steak and Eggs. You get 1 yellow star per dish and you need a total of 50 stars to master.

I already had two stars before the goals started do I did not lose any previous stars I earned.
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/5BAAE483-B9E6-477B-9EAD-7CB4A25C2951_zpsmxaghuw4.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/5BAAE483-B9E6-477B-9EAD-7CB4A25C2951_zpsmxaghuw4.png.html)

deucedeuce22
01-29-15, 08:35 PM
After steak and eggs, you need to master spaghetti and meatballs. I'll do that tomorrow when I have the counter space.

Angelymer9
01-29-15, 11:03 PM
Love the goals for mastering and the new recipies that will unlock eventually!

LaceFace333
01-30-15, 12:30 AM
:(. I got the goal and I made the steak and eggs twice, but it does not show up accounted for in the goal book. I took two pictures, one of the steak and eggs I just made and the amount of servings that shows I did just make it twice, and the second pic is of the goal book not registering that it has been made at all. Why TL?

poppelia
01-30-15, 07:38 AM
I have the same problem

queentina3
01-30-15, 09:01 AM
You have to master the recipe, not just make it once or twice. In order to master it you need to make it 50 times.

kooky panda
01-30-15, 11:45 AM
(merging threads)

mamareader02
01-30-15, 01:43 PM
Anyone know what comes after spaghetti?

juliavxvi
01-30-15, 01:49 PM
I really like the idea of mastering recipes to unlock new recipes rather than receive more gems or coins. :)

mamareader02
01-30-15, 01:52 PM
I really like the idea of mastering recipes to unlock new recipes rather than receive more gems or coins. :)

Same here!:)

deucedeuce22
01-30-15, 04:08 PM
Spaghetti will tAke awhile, I'm only half way done and completely sick of it. The short cook time plus the longish stock time on steak makes for a very slow process. I'm surprised no one has gemmed their way through it yet.

mrsdepp160921
01-30-15, 04:13 PM
What is the point of "mastering" the recipes? Do you gain more xp and/or earn more coins for mastered dishes??

infinitelove19
01-30-15, 11:22 PM
What is the point of "mastering" the recipes? Do you gain more xp and/or earn more coins for mastered dishes??

As far as I can tell, it is only another task to complete with no particular 'perk'... I'd happily be corrected. Maybe we earn more? Don't think so, but it would be nice.

tamemmaoo1
01-31-15, 12:02 PM

I think that you get an extra star while working towards mastering a dish. I am pretty sure that I was getting 2 stars for Grilled Cheese until it was mastered and now I am back to getting 1 star.

desiree285
01-31-15, 12:19 PM
Carrot cake after the spaghetti

LaceFace333
01-31-15, 01:09 PM
New Goals for Mastering Recipes!

Fran's Family Recipe (unlocks Bitterballen recipe on Dinner Oven)

Master Steak and Eggs 0/1 (need 50 yellow stars )
500 coins/3 xp

French Toast Forever

Serve French Toast 0/5
100 coins/1 xp

Master French Toast 0/1 (need 40 yellow stars)
100 coin/1 xp

-end of this set of goals-
Thank you got it now

LaceFace333
01-31-15, 01:11 PM
You have to master the recipe, not just make it once or twice. In order to master it you need to make it 50 times.

Thank you, now it makes sense

Beecause
01-31-15, 04:46 PM
Love this added task.
Hope there's some kind of reward each time a recipe is mastered.
Really appreciate the graphic for a recipe that is mastered - it's very clear - unlike resteraunt story & bakery story.

rosewaterlily
02-01-15, 01:12 AM
Carrot cake after the spaghetti

Great thanks, I'm already 56/60 on carrot cake so that should be considerably less annoying than constantly waiting for steak and being unable to cook my usual osso bucco.

enaid03
02-01-15, 10:17 AM
Anyone know what the fourth item is? If someone already mentioned it I missed it.

queentina3
02-01-15, 01:18 PM
Anyone know what the fourth item is? If someone already mentioned it I missed it.

I don't think anyone's made it that far yet, though Kooky does need to update the first post with the next two steps. I just hope it is something that I've come close to mastering as the Steak & Eggs then the Spaghetti & Meatballs has just about drove me around the bend. I'm not sure how sane I'll be by the time I actually get to the Carrot Cake. :o

infinitelove19
02-01-15, 03:14 PM

The fourth item is Quiche!

I had almost mastered steak and eggs when this series of goals came up, and managed to complete carrot cake before mastering spaghetti. That said, I am 0/60 for Quiche and with a five hour (?) refill time on peppers, making four recipes per day (maybe five if I get lucky with the side market) this one should take awhile. And so it is.

enaid03
02-01-15, 03:24 PM

Thank you! It seems I'm always short on one ingredient!

jamie12386p
02-01-15, 06:35 PM

I had almost mastered steak and eggs when this series of goals came up, and managed to complete carrot cake before mastering spaghetti. That said, I am 0/60 for Quiche and with a five hour (?) refill time on peppers, making four recipes per day (maybe five if I get lucky with the side market) this one should take awhile. And so it is.

Hopefully this "bitterballen" is a high paying dish! Please post details once unlocked... I still have a way to go as well 3/60 on the quiche 😒

tiggerhobbes
02-01-15, 08:19 PM
Oh the irony is ****ing me. I deleted my quiche to make counter space for the new goal recipes, having made loads of them early on in the game but that predates the yellow stars. Now i will have to delete something else to make room for quiche again.

Wish they would get things ironed out before they launch a product.

Angelymer9
02-02-15, 08:51 AM
Because of this new goal, my streetmarket finally comes in very handy. Before this update i didn't checked it a lot, but now i'm happy with it again and even bought my 5th slot. Well done TL :-D

chezmoi4
02-02-15, 09:14 AM
Forgive my ignorance but what is a slot and what does it do for you? Also, how do you get more planks??? It seems to take forever. I have so many nails and i'm waiting and waiting for those planks!!

queentina3
02-02-15, 10:54 AM
Forgive my ignorance but what is a slot and what does it do for you? Also, how do you get more planks??? It seems to take forever. I have so many nails and i'm waiting and waiting for those planks!!

The street market has little buckets called slots, each slot you have gives you one item to purchase (meat, sugar, pasta, potatoes, etc...) The more slots you open, the more choices you're apt to get, though some get flooded with only one item sometimes. So far my market has worked out pretty well for me with a variation and I only have 4 slots open. I really want to open a few more but need to expand my pantry first and my shop.

All building materials come from CID and nails are his most frequent drop. I'm dying for a shovel from him so that I can expand the garden and he hasn't dropped one yet. I never thought the day would come when I'd get annoyed at a fake character handing me a gem instead of a shovel. *snickers*

Angelymer9
02-02-15, 11:13 AM
I never thought the day would come when I'd get annoyed at a fake character handing me a gem instead of a shovel. *snickers*

LOL, same feeling here :o . Whoops... So ironic ;):D

mamareader02
02-02-15, 01:53 PM
Ugh....only halfway through carrot cake

queentina3
02-02-15, 02:01 PM
Ugh....only halfway through carrot cake

You're doing better than me, then. :o

I just noticed I missed the earlier post that stated Quiche is next. Well isn't that just WIZARD! My Veggie Shop hasn't been expanded to allow 3 items at once yet, but it looks like that is next on my list of things to do - before getting to that part of the goal. It will take me forever if I can only nab 2 peppers at once, though I have been getting some luck with one or two popping up in my Street Market at least, but I really don't want to depend on that, especially not with the Deli Station now building in my shop. I'm really nervous about opening up the lettuce as I just have this feeling I'm going to be flooded with it in my Street Market if I do so. *whimpers* I'm not opening up Cucumbers until I can get the Seafood Shop, but I need the lettuce for BLTs. :eek:

infinitelove19
02-02-15, 02:07 PM
Hopefully this "bitterballen" is a high paying dish! Please post details once unlocked... I still have a way to go as well 3/60 on the quiche 😒

Will do, but I'll be surprised if somebody else doesn't beat me to it. Only at 5/60 quiche now and while I do collect 4 peppers at a time and have 4 slots in my market, it is definitely slow going. That said, I don't really mind, it is nice having a long-term goal. :-)

princessimogen
02-02-15, 02:59 PM
Will do, but I'll be surprised if somebody else doesn't beat me to it. Only at 5/60 quiche now and while I do collect 4 peppers at a time and have 4 slots in my market, it is definitely slow going. That said, I don't really mind, it is nice having a long-term goal. :-)

I am currently cooking quiche 13 and 14. I have only 3 slots in each market but 9 street market slots. The high number of street market slots has definitely helped me gather ingredients quickly and make progress in the game.

mcmug17
02-02-15, 06:03 PM
Ugh... Wish I knew it would be Quiche earlier so I wouldn't be making so many Stuffed Peppers. Thank you for the info so at least I can stop now. :-) Anyway I'm at 39/60 for Carrot cake and 7/60 for Quiche...

tiggerhobbes
02-02-15, 10:22 PM
Yeah thank you stranger for letting us know about quiche. I stopped doing stuffed peppers as soon as I saw that and cleared a counter for quiche.

My 12 slots street market is really kind to me, I'm onto my 52nd quiche now, but I only have 3 slots in the veggie market so how much longer will it take for me to finish the remaining 8 depends mostly on the random market.

So excited :-). I hope the funny balls is a good yield recipe, I need better options for diner over and diner stove as most recipe yield so little it's not really worth the counter space to do it.

tiggerhobbes
02-03-15, 09:45 AM
Bitterballen takes 3hrs and yields 1,100. Theres no learning time, finishing quiche behaves like you just finished learning.

Takes 40x tot master it.

jamie12386p
02-03-15, 10:37 AM
Bitterballen takes 3hrs and yields 1,100. Theres no learning time, finishing quiche behaves like you just finished learning.

Takes 40x tot master it.

Way to go mastering all the dishes!!..still 13/60 on the quiche over here. It yields 1,100 servings? What's the pay?

tiggerhobbes
02-03-15, 10:45 AM
No sorry it yields 1,100 coins, x275 dishes.

Not a lot of coins per hour but it's a 4 dollars dish that's not going to hoard counter space. Not a great value recipe but it's better than many others in the diner oven,

You get a goal to serve 4 dishes after you unlock the recipe.

I got a bit too enthusiastic with the bell peppers lol, I still have a bunch in my inbox but I don't want to make any more quiche, Need to delete something before I have space for bitterballen :-(

mcmug17
02-03-15, 12:46 PM

Takes 40x tot master it.

:cool::cool:

Congrats!!!

tiggerhobbes
02-03-15, 08:39 PM
Thank you lol. I'm not even doing the new recipe, I just don't have the counter space. Makes me scratch my head and ask myself why did I play so hard to get something I can't use haha.

Rockinkitten
02-04-15, 12:35 AM
Yummm bitterballen. Holland's favourite party food! Made me laugh out loud when I saw them!

sugerbabby2
02-06-15, 06:31 PM
:(. I got the goal and I made the steak and eggs twice, but it does not show up accounted for in the goal book. I took two pictures, one of the steak and eggs I just made and the amount of servings that shows I did just make it twice, and the second pic is of the goal book not registering that it has been made at all. Why TL?

Mine is not showing up count needs to be checked

Sandeuro
02-07-15, 02:13 AM
Yummm bitterballen. Holland's favourite party food! Made me laugh out loud when I saw them!

Me too, but like more recipes they are being made in the wrong appliance. They should have added a Deep fryer.

tiggerhobbes
02-07-15, 02:36 AM
Frankly I'm shocked that they want to use cream for eggs benedict. You clarify butter, chill it a little, and then drizzle it into whisking egg yolk to make the sauce. At no point do you use cream.

And I have to admit putting bacon in it is a bit of a novelty concept for me. (Sorry I'm really proprietary about my eggs benedict.)

nic1967
02-07-15, 04:51 PM
Does anyone know if there's any actual benefit to mastering dishes? Not just these but all of them? We don't get gems like in rs & bs so do we make more money or did it cut the cooking time...anything?

queentina3
02-07-15, 05:16 PM
Does anyone know if there's any actual benefit to mastering dishes? Not just these but all of them? We don't get gems like in rs & bs so do we make more money or did it cut the cooking time...anything?

Nothing....so far.

nic1967
02-07-15, 05:51 PM
Nothing....so far.

That's what I thought. Thanks!! ....except for this goal there's no reason to master anything then. At least none that I can see.

queentina3
02-08-15, 07:18 AM
I've finally finished the Carrot Cake and am now on the way to completing Quiche. I only have about 30 of those to go before mastering and getting the Bitterballen recipe. Hopefully it won't take me weeks. :o

princessimogen
02-09-15, 07:45 PM
After you unlock Bitterballen, there's a new task to learn it (doesn't take extra long) and then serve it 4 times. Earns 500 coins and 3 blue stars.

I really hope that if there's an extra reward for mastering recipes that it's applied retroactively as I've already mastered 25 of them. I think mastered recipes should earn more coins or xp or gems.

Krisenfest
02-10-15, 01:51 AM
After you unlock Bitterballen, there's a new task to learn it (doesn't take extra long) and then serve it 4 times. Earns 500 coins and 3 blue stars.

I really hope that if there's an extra reward for mastering recipes that it's applied retroactively as I've already mastered 25 of them. I think mastered recipes should earn more coins or xp or gems.

i request that the preparation time gets halved once you mastered a recipe.

biba999
02-14-15, 09:10 AM
I have the same issue...now in 2015!!!

biba999
02-14-15, 09:11 AM
I cooked several times Steaks and Eggs and it doesn't show any progress.

queentina3
02-14-15, 09:20 AM
I have the same issue...now in 2015!!!

I cooked several times Steaks and Eggs and it doesn't show any progress.

You have to master the recipe which means you have to cook it 50 times.

sugerbabby2
02-15-15, 05:53 AM
Fran- my carrot cake is not showing up

queentina3
02-15-15, 08:50 AM
Yay, I finally finished Mastering Quiche and now I don't need to hoard my peppers any longer and can start using them for other recipes!!! :)

kooky panda
02-15-15, 03:48 PM
Fran- my carrot cake is not showing up
Carrot Cake should be under your Diner oven.

altheamae64
03-01-15, 10:57 AM
i request that the preparation time gets halved once you mastered a recipe.That's a good idea or we should get extra coins for each level of Mastery eg Level 1 - x1 extra coin, Level 2 - x2 extra coins etc

There's little point in Mastering recipes if there's no reward for doing so.

Having the badges is nice but there should be some kind of compensatory aspect too because it takes a lot of time and effort to Master the recipes.

Just baking stuff over and over is what made me get bored of RS1 - once I got to the highest level.

kooky panda
03-03-15, 03:40 PM
Hey guys!

I have moved the new posts for the set of recipes to its own thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79232-New-Update(-in-app-store)-New-recipes-3-3-2015

VelvetRose22
03-10-15, 10:15 PM
My question - I mastered first 4 recipes, but got only one mastered poster - why?? Most my nbrs having all of them I already mastered on their walls??

kelvinj08
03-31-15, 04:56 AM
My question - I mastered first 4 recipes, but got only one mastered poster - why?? Most my nbrs having all of them I already mastered on their walls??

Same issue in having

kelvinj08
03-31-15, 05:32 AM
I'm seeing other players with mixers and pizza ovens who haven't reached 15 dishes mastered?

bobbyrae
03-31-15, 08:22 AM
I'm seeing other players with mixers and pizza ovens who haven't reached 15 dishes mastered?
I don't have 15 mastered and have both. I suspect they unlocked at a level or after completing a goal. I can't remember now.

LonePudding
04-01-15, 12:24 PM

I was told by someone that sometimes the mastery star count we see for our neighbours is wrong and outdated...but if not, I'm ready to jump in a start cooking some pizzas. Please someone let us know if there's another way to get the pizza ovens and mixers!! I've only got 9 stars..

Edit: Got 16 now :D